A Nightmare

The Love Game

An hour later…

Hwa Young walks into the apartment and finds Won Shik sitting in the lobby. Both of them greet each other politely then goes straight to the subject. Won Shik escorts Hwa Young into the elevator and goes up to level 24. Both of them walk up the corridor until they reached room 212. As Hwa Young walks into the room, the first thing she notice was the huge living room.

“What do you think about this room?” asked Won Shik.

“The lounge room is nice and big, there’s a balcony for fresh air, nice 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. I think this room will be perfect for Hae Won.” she answered.

“Wow, it was faster than I expected. Thank you for having time to come here.” smiled Won Shik.

“It’s alright, I believe that Hae Won will love this room.” she smiled back.

As the two were about leave the room, Won Shik suddenly stumbles back.

“Won Shik, are you alright? Sit down first” Hwa Young helps him onto the couch.

“I’m just a little bit dizzy”

“Stay here for a bit first, we can leave when you get better”

Won Shik just nods to what she says and closes his eyes. On the other side, while that was happening, Kwang Ho was in the palace, thinking had about the scandal between Won Shik and Hwa Young. In the silent atmosphere, Kwang Ho’s phone rings giving him a little bit of a fright. He opens up the message which was sent from a private number. Shockingly, the file that was sent turned out to be a picture of Won Shik and Hwa Young walking into the elevator together, and then walking into a room together. After receiving the message, he receives another message which was also from a private number.

“*A guy and a girl going to a hotel together, what do you think they did?*” he read the message in his mind.

Kwang Ho calls Hwa Young, and tries to sound normal.

“Hwa Young, where are you?”

“I’m-I’m at the shopping centre” lies Hwa Young who was on the balcony of the room.

“W-with who?”

“My friend…”

“Hwa Young” Won Shik’s voice call out from behind.

“Er, Kwang Ho I got to go, I’ll see you soon”

Before Kwang Ho could say anything, Hwa Young hangs up on him. Knowing that it was Won Shik’s voice, Kwang Ho believed that the pictures were real and not photo shopped. Upset and disappointed he leaves the palace. But on Hwa Young’s side, both of them leave the apartment, with Hwa Young not knowing about the scandal and the text Kwang Ho received. Hwa Young heads towards the palace, while Kwang Ho heads out of the palace. While Kwang Ho was driving, Hae Won happened to call him at the right time.

“Kwang Ho where are you? Are you busy?” she asks pretending to be innocent.

“I’ll talk to you later, I’m not in the mood right now” he replies angrily.

“Wait, Kwang Ho! Damn, he hung up, tuh, but that doesn’t mean I don’t know where you are” she smirks.

Hae Won parks her car in the parking lot then walks into the night club. She walks up to the V.I.P table and just as she thought, Kwang Ho was sitting on the table with bottles of alcohol surrounding him. Drunk Kwang Ho looks up and sees Hae Won in a short black dress which Hwa Young used to wear.

“Hae Won, how did you know I was here?” said Kwang Ho who can’t even sit up straight.

“There is nothing I don’t know about you...” she smiles evilly. “Excuse me waiter” she calls out to the waiter and grabs 2 glass drinks.

Hae Won moves over to sit next to Kwang Ho, and while nobody was paying attention she puts in a tiny amount of sleeping powder into Kwang Ho’s drink.

“Cheers Kwang Ho”

“Yer, yer, chair, chair”

In one shot, he drinks all the alcohol. As soon as Kwang Ho was unconscious, Hae Won lifts him up and takes him over to his car. Once Kwang Ho was in the car, Hae Won drives into a nearby motel. The servants help Kwang Ho into the room while Hae Won checks in.

Hae Won walks slowly towards Kwang Ho who as unconscious on the bed. She leans down beside him and his face. She starts ing his shirt and kisses him on the cheek.

“Hwa Young…Hwa Young! Why? Why did you do this to me? I LOVE YOU!!!!” blurted out Kwang Ho.

“Hwa Young, Hwa Young, why does everyone like her? If you want Hwa Young, I’ll e Hwa Young.” mumbles Hae Won. “Kwang Ho, Kwang Ho ah, Hwa young’s here” she says in a gentle and soft voice.

Kwang Ho mistakenly sees Hae Won as Hwa Young and wraps his arms around her.  Then both of them…(dot dot dot, you guys know what happen, they did it).