Just the Beginning

The Love Game

-Jiyeon’s House-

Jiyeon and Sangmin comes out to greet Kwang Ho and Hwa Young after hearing the sound of the car engine. By looking at Hwa Young’s facial expression, Jiyeon knew right away that there was something bad going on. Jiyeons worried face turns into a mad face after Hwa Young explains everything to her. She clunches her hands wanting to punch  Kwang Ho in ther face, but tries to hold in her temper for Hwa Young. Jiyeon decides to move into the palace with Hwa Young so she can take care of her and protect her from Hae Won when moves into the palace.

**********

Hae Won moves into the castle…

Hae Won walks linking arms with Kwang Ho towards the room she was going to stay in with Kwang Ho. As they were walking up the corridor, both of them finds Hwa Young and Jiyeon walking down the corridor holding small boxes of accessories.

“Oh Unnie, you moving out are you? You even brought along Jiyeon, looks like you’ll need company since, Kwang Ho oppa will be with me?” teased Hae Won.

“Hwa Young, do you hear some dogs around here howling?” asked Jiyeon.

“Jiyeon…” Hwa Young shakes her head at Jiyeon.

“You! Jiyeon unnie are you saying I’m a dog?” Hae Won eyes open wide.

“No I didn’t even mention your name, you just said yourself that you’re a dog” argued Jiyeon.

“UNNIE!” yelled Hae Won “Kwang Ho ah, look at Unnie”

Kwang Ho ignores what Hae Won says, and just keeps staring at Hwa Young. Not wanting to cause anymore trouble, Hwa Young pulls Jiyeon away and continues walking down the corridor.

**********

-Eating time-

Hwa Young and Jiyeon goes towards the dinning hall chatting about what they should eat. On the ways to the dining hall, both of them passes Kwang Ho’s and Hae Won’s room and see servants bringing out meals which weren’t even touched yet.

“Who’s this for?” Hwa Young asked the servants.

“It’s for Miss Hae Won, but she ordered us to throw it away and make something else” replied the servant.

“What a waste” complained Jiyeon.

“Take it to the dining hall” commanded Hwa Young. “Let’s go Jiyeon”

“Let’s go”

Jiyeon walks towards the dinning hall while Hwa Young walks towards Kwang Ho’s room.

“Hwa Young, where are you going, the dinning hall is this way?” exclaimed Jiyeon.

“I’m going to check on Hae Won first”

“Don’t need to go, she’s not a child” complained Jiyeon.

“If you want you can go first”

“Fine then, I’ll go with you”

When Jiyeon and Hwa Young walks into the eroom, they find Hae Won sitting in Hwa Young’s favourite chair, that nobody ever sits on except Hwa Young and Kwang Ho was not to be found in the room.

“You! Do you have any manners? Get off that chair!” screamed Jiyeon.

“Unnie, who is the one who doesn’t have manners, your just a vistor, I’m the future King’s Wife.”

“Jiyeon no” stopped Hwa Young.

“Well at least you should get up and greet Hwa Young who’s has a higher position than you” added Jiyeon.

“I would love to but then I’m pregnant right now, I don’t want to affect the child”

“Jiyeon no, Hae Won why won’t you eat anything.” asked Hwa Young.

“Because I don’t like what the chef make, I want to eat sweet and sour pork”

“Alright then, I’ll tell the chef to make”

Hwa Young and Jiyeon turn around and was about to leave when Hae Won said something.

“But! I want you to make it Unnie” she smiled.

“How dare you order the Princess of Korea to make food for you? Don’t you-“ Jiyeon’s sentence gets cut of.

“Jiyeon! I’ll…do it”

“But! UGHHHHHHHHHH!”

Jiyeon stomps out of the room followed by Hwa Young. Hae Won laughs by herself when they leave.

“My child, you really do bring Mother good luck” said Hae Won rubbing her tummy. “No ones ever boss the Princess around, how show them how its done”