The Marriage

The Love Game

Before I begin I just wanted to tell you tht if the words are in bold then it means that the character is speaking in their mind, but if its in italics, then it shows the action that their doing.

Enjoy!

_________________________

The day of the marriage has arrived. People from every part of Korea have come to witness this special event. Everyone in the castle is rushing around, even the chefs are busy. The Kings, Queens, Princes and Princesses have been awake since midnight including Kwang Ho and Hwa Young friends, who has come to be the best man and bridesmaid.

(Ji Yeon)        Oh come on Hwa Young, stay still or you’re not going to get ready in time.

(Hwa Young)        But you know that I’m not interested in this, I’m only in year 11, and I still have a bright future ahead of me. Kwang Ho and I never get along, I’m like the gas and his like the fire, the more gas there is, there bigger the fire will get. When is this going to be over, I want to go and practice singing. We needa practice and… (gets cut of)

(Mi Young)        …Hwa Young, don’t you remember why you’re doing this?

(Hwa Young)        For my parents…and kingdom.

(Jin Kyong)        And why you?...

(Hwa Young)        Cause I’m the oldest. And that’s my responsibility. *SIGHS* Thanks guys for reminding me. OK! Are we going to do this thing or what? I’ll show him whose boss. He’ll come crawling on his knees for a divorce.

Over on the groom’s side, Kwang Ho was complaining just as much as Hwa Young was.

(Kwang Ho)      I can’t believe I’m marrying that girl. I still remember when we were little kids, she pushed me into the mud. I still haven’t got my revenge yet. Once I marry her, she will be like a bird in my hands.

(Kang Dae)        Oh you say that now, I wonder if it’s you or her that’s going to be the boss. (giggles)

(Sang Min)        I heard she’s really mean Kwang Ho……but…… I guess only to you. (laughs)

(Tae Hyun)        Kwang Ho, if you can’t defeat Hwa Young, you are not a man.

(Kwang Ho)    Guys, you watch, I’ll make her come and ask for divorce, and then I’ll definitely win this game.

**********

Everyone stares in amazement as the couple walk down the aisle. The celebrations went along just as the parents expected it. Night time came in and it was time for the new couples to go into their rooms for their first night together. Both of the Kings and Queens left the room after giving them there wishes. As soon as the parents left, Kwang Ho starts his first move by trying to embarrass Hwa Young.

(Kwang Ho)        Oh boy, it’s hot in here. (takes shirts off).

 (Hwa Young)        What are you doing?!  G-go change in the bathroom!

(Kwang Ho)        (giggles) Do you need help? Here I’ll help you.

(Hwa Young)         Get away from me!

(Kwang Ho)        Why? You shy? What do you have to show? Wait, I forgot…you don’t have anything to show.

(Hwa Young)        LEE KWANG HO! YOU! *SIGHS* There is nothing I need to show to you, even if I have something to show, it’s none of your business.  (Walks into the bathroom)

(Kwang Ho)        (shouts out to her) CAN I GO SHOWER WITH YOU!!!!!! (giggles)

Kwang Ho sits on the coach while, Hwa Young showers. He stares and smiles into the air, re-thinking about the celebration today. Kwang Ho suddenly remembers the smile in Hwa Young’s face and how pretty she was today.  But before anything could happen, he quickly wakes himself up.

(Kwang Ho)        Lee Kwang Ho what are you thinking, why are you thinking of that naught girl. (giggles)

**********

(Hwa Young)        Hey! What are you doing?

(Kwang Ho)        Going to sleep? What do you think I’m doing? (goes under blanket)

(Hwa Young)        This is my bed, if you want to sleep, t-then go sleep on the ground.

(Kwang Ho)        What? I’m not gonna you. Plus you have nothing good on you. If you want to sleep on the ground then go sleep on the ground, but I’m sleeping on the bed! Or are you scared of me, is that why you can’t sleep on the same bed with me? Pfft! If you’re scared of me, you might as well divorce now, and I’ll win. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!! ~

(Hwa Young)        Pfft…scared? Of you? Maybe in a million years. Who said I’m afraid to sleep on the same bed as you. If you dare come onto my side of the bed, you will experience a helllllllllll~ lot of pain. (twist Kwang Ho’s ear)

(Kwang Ho)        OUCH!!!! ~ OUCH, OUCH, OUCH, OUCH, OUCH, OUCH, OUCH, OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET GO OF ME!!!

(Hwa Young)        Listen up, when we’re in front of people, especially our parents, I’m your wife and your my husband. But when there’s no one around or even when we’re with our friends, you are under my command. DO YOU HEAR THAT!!!

(Kwang Ho)        A-A-ARGHHH!!! Y-YES! (Hwa Young lets go of his ear)

Both of them lay back to back without touching each other’s back, but cannot sleep. Inside them, their hearts are beating faster than a lightning, both of them are confused not sure about their feelings.

(Hwa Young)        Why is my heart beating so fast? It’s just lying on the same bed. Hwa Young what’s wrong with you. Remember, this is just a game, just a game, just a game.

(Kwang Ho)        Kwang Ho what is wrong with you? First you think of her, and now you’re scared that you might do something to her. Concentrate, concentrate, concentrate!!!~~~

**********

To be continued…

_________________________________

Did you enjoy it? Well please comment below on what you think about it, what I can improve, and what do you think is going to happen? See ya next time.