The Scandal

The Love Game

On the next day…

Kwang Ho prepares to leave the palace to pick up Hwa Young from the hospital with a nice bouquet of 12 red roses in his hand. As he walks out of the palace door, the huge gate open, and a black car drives into the palace and stops in front of the palace door which was where Kwang Ho was. The first person Kwang Ho sees walking out of the car was Hae Won, who ran towards him straight away.

“KWANG HO! What are you doing out here? Wow! What a beautiful rose. Who is it for?” smile Hae Won.

The words that came out of Hae Won’s mouth went in through Kwang Ho’s left ear and out through his right ear. The only thing Kwang Ho was focusing on was the other two people who were walking out of the car. His bright face drops as Won Shik escorts Hwa Young out of the car. He hands the rose over to Hae Won after seeing Hwa Young with Won Shik.

“You came out of the hospital already?...” asked Kwang Ho.

“Y-yer, Won Shik and Hae Won had to come to the palace and they were passing by the hospital, so they went to pick me up” explained Hwa Young.

“Here I’ll take you inside” said Won Shik.

“It’s alright, I’m her husband it’s my job to do that” added Kwang Ho strongly.

Kwang Ho walks away from Hae Won, and pushes Won Shik aside then grabs hold of Hwa Young.

“Oppa, them too changed so much after we came back from the beach” said Hae Won after Kwang Ho and Hwa Young went inside.

“It doesn’t matter, no matter what those two will have to divorce and I will become King” said Won Shik.

**********

Some day in August…

Hwa Young, Kwang Ho, Mi Young, Jin Kyong, Ji Yeon, Kang Dae, Sang Min & Tae Hyun all walk up to collect their graduation certificate. News reporters gather as the Princess of Korea graduate from school and were soon becoming Queen. After the ceremony ended, everyone goes into the schools garden. Parents congratulate their child and everyone takes pictures with their friends and family. News photographers gather around Hwa Young and Kwang Ho. Kwang Ho hands over a bunch of flowers over to Hwa Young. But he wasn’t the only one. Tae Hyun also hands over a beautiful bouquet to Hwa Young. Won Shik walks out of the huge crowd and also hands over a large flower bouquet (larger than Kwang Ho’s) to Hwa Young who was in the middle of a photo with Kwang Ho. The news photographers and reporters whispers to each other thinking about what could be going on between Won Shik and Hwa Young. 

**********

On the next day…

First thing in the morning, the first page of the newspaper was on fire.  Everyone was going on about the rumours of Hwa Young and Won Shik. Kwang Ho gathers all the newspapers there were in the palace and burns them all. Hwa Young who still didn’t know anything yet, goes on with her normal day life. After breakfast, Hwa Young gets a phone call from Won Shik.

“Hello, Hwa Young speaking” she answers politely.

“Hello I’m Won Shik, are you busy today?” he asks.

“Umm nope, I’m free today, why?”

“Hae Won wants to rent an apartment, so it’s easier for her to get to college. And I wanted you to come and help me pick a room for her since you two are both girls. Is that alright with you?”

“Sure, which apartment do I meet you at?”

“At the new apartment near her college, and please don’t tell anyone, I want to surprise her. I’ll meet you in an hour.”

“Okays, see you later”