Do you like me?

The Love Game

"Don't let me ever see you again, or else I'll kill you" Soojung complained by herself while walking to class. "Now room H-12....room H-12, HERE IT IS!"

Soojung fixed her clothes and hair before going into the classroom. She walked in politely and was greeted by a female teacher. The teacher introduced her to the class before telling her to sit down.

"Soojung you can go and sit next to Amber over there" sahe the teacher pointing to an empty seat "Amber take care of Soojung and show her around the school if you can"

Amber nodded and smiled brightly at Soojung. When everyone was settled, the teacher was about to start the lesson but was interrupted by a knock on the door. The principle opened the door and walked in a long with another person.

"Mrs Park, I have a new student for you. This is Kim Myungsoo today is his first day and I hope everyone will be friendly to him" explained the Principle.

"It's that babo who bumped into me this morning...." mumbled Soojung to herself.

"Myungsoo you can sit on that table over there"  said the teacher pointing to Soojung's table.

Soojung's face stiffened. The only seat avaliable on her table was the seat that is right in front of her. The others on her table cheered because they were excited to have two new people joining there group, Soojung was the only one who didn't greet him. A week pass and both of them still haven't talked to each other. After about 2 hours of the first lesson, everyone left for break time. Amber pulled Soojung along with her towards where the rest of her group was, which included Myungsoo. Soojung and Myungsoo sat quietly at the table while the others played and talked.

"Hey, Kim Myungsoo, which school did you come from?" asked Soojung suddenly.

Myungsoo turned and looked at her "Do you like me?"

"W-what?" replied Soojung shocked.

"Do you like me?" he repeated.

"No! why would I?"

"Then stop annoying me, understood" he said, then putted on earphones.

"Tuh, fine then, if you don't want to be friends then be like that" she exclaimed, turning her back to him.

-Home time-

The bell rang, everyone packed up their stuff and seperately headed home. Soojung said goodbye to the others on the table and left without realising that she dropped something on the floor. Myungsoo was the last one to leave the table. As he stood up from his chair, his feet kicked something from under the table which made it slide out. Myungsoo picked it up and continued walking. While he was on the car, hiding to the palace, Myungsoo took out the blue notebook from his bag and started flicking through it due to boredom.

"What's all this?" he thought to himself. "Kim Myungsoo die....babo...loser...monkey?...." he read in his mind. "This is that girl.....Soojung's notebook. In just one week she already wrote all this" he smirks a little.

"What did you say?" asked Luna.

"Nothing noona"

************

On the other side....

"OPPA!" yelled Soojung running into Onew's room "Was I holding my blue notebook today while walking home?"

"No, why?"

"That means I must of dropped it in class. I'm screwed if somebody picks it up" she sobbed. "Oppa what ar eyou holding?" she asked after coming back  to her senses.

"A polaroid picture" he smiled

"Of you and Luna the girl we met on the first day?"

"How you know?" asked Onew, surprised.

"I know you like her, I see you two go everywhere together around school. But isn't she Myungsoo's girlfriend? She apologised for him on the first day when he bumped into me."

"Girlfriend?....." he bursted out laughing "Are you insane? Luna is Myungsoo's noona. Why? Do you like him?"

"NO! As if, his nothing near my ideal type. I'm going to help umma with the food, you can continue looking at the picture of your love" she said and stick her tongue out at hi before leaving the room.