Their hearts stopped beating...

The Love Game

The others caught up to her, and saw that her water broke. Kwang Ho was filled with different emotions. He was surprised she was pregnant, happy she was back, excited that he was about to become a dad, worried if she was hurt, and full of questions about whether it’s a guy or a girl.

…………….

Kwang Ho clunches onto Hwa Young’s hand tightly as they arrive at the delivery room. While Jiyeon, Kang Dae and Kwang Ho stnd outside, they could hear Hwa Young screaming in pain.

“I don’t want to have a baby anymore” said Jiyeon worriedly.

Suddenly everything became silent, Hwa Young’s screaming was gone but there was no sound of a baby crying. The three of them freezes and tries to listen to what is happening inside the room. The Doctor suddenly comes out, with a not so good facial expression.

“Which one is Prince Kwang Ho?” he asked, puzzled.

“I am, is there something wrong Doctor?” he answered, stumbling with his words.

“On the pregnancy form, it says that you are the father.”

“Y-yes…”

“Because you’re the father, you have the right to know about Prince Hwa Young and your childs condition.”

“Yes, doctor”

“I’m sorry, but your son and daughter heart has stopped beating”

Kwang Ho stumbles backward. “Son…and daughter?...”

“Yes, apparently you have a twin, we suggested to use operation to take the baby out, but Princess insists on giving a natural birth.”

Without saying anything else, Kwang Ho runs into the delivery room.

~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading, I love all my readers! =D

~ Please Subscribe With Lots Of Love From xxLoveeAlotx ~