Popularity in School

The Love Game

Before I begin as usual,  I just wanted to tell you tht if the words are in bold then it means that the character is speaking in their mind, but if its in italics, then it shows the action that their doing and if the words in bracket are underlined, it gives you a bit  of information about that person.

_____________________________________

Hwa Young wakes up to find herself tight in Kwang Ho’s arm. One side of her was wondering, what’s going on, and the other side was thinking of how comfortable and warm it felt. She suddenly come to her senses and punches him in the face.

(Kwang Ho)        Owwwwwwww……..

(Hwa Young)        I told you, if you move to my side I’ll kill you. HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hwa Young was about to punch Kwang Ho, but accidently slipped on the blanket and landed on him. Her lips touched his lips and to them, it seemed like there was no other people on this planet besides them two.

(Kwang Ho)        (thump thump thump) Why is my heart beating so fast? Her lips, t-there so soft and warm, just like mash mallow. It still smells like strawberries even though she didn’t wash it yet. I can lie here all day, with her.

(Hwa Young)        His lips, t-they feel so nice. What is wrong with me? First you were thinking of how comfortable it felt when he hugged you and now you want nothing but only him to be near you. Plus the fact that, I just lost my first kiss to my so called fake husband.

At that moment the maids and servants came in. They quickly part away.

(Maid)        (giggles) Your Majesties it’s time to get dress.

(Servant)        Your Majesties, the car is waiting down stairs.

(Kwang Ho)        Ok.

Both of them got dress and got into the car and were on their way to school. Hwa Young and Kwang Ho sat in silence. There was no noise in the car until they arrived at school. They both walked 1 meter away from each other to their group of friends. As soon as Jiyeon see Hwa Young, she quickly goes and tried to ask about last night.

(Ji Yeon)        Hwa Young! Sooo……did you do anything last night? (curious)

Hwa Young looks at Jiyeon in an expression that says no. They walk over to the group and heard them discussing something that seemed so interesting.

(Kwang Ho)        …………., what’s going on?

(Sang Min)        Don’t you know anything? You and Hwa Young have become the centre of attention in the school, actually in every part of Korea. People were so fascinated by the marriage of the most beautiful princess plus prettiest girl in the school and the most handsome guy. Haven’t you seen the news yet, it’s everywhere, TV, radio, newspaper.

(Jin Kyong)        Here look. (takes the newspaper out of her bag and starts to read it) It says right here, “The most magnificent marriage of Korea’s Princess with one of the most handsome guy in Korea. Both them have seen each other since they were young and have now officially become husband and wife.  Both of them were born in a family with wealth and loyalty. They are envied by nearly the whole of Korea and are announced to be the cutest couple in Korea this year.”

(Mi Young)        You two have become from popular to famous, you’re even more famous than Wonder Girls.

(Ji Yeon)        I think that is enough talking about it for today. Let’s talk about something else.

(Kwang Ho stretches his arm and starts to massage it)

(Tae Hyun)      Kwang Ho what’s wrong with you?

(Kwang Ho)        Nothing, it’s just that my arms ache because… (gets cut of)

(Hwa Young)        Oh b-because he slept on that arm all night last night.

(Kang Dae)        Talking about last night……..what happened? (looks in a suspicious look)

(Hwa Young)        (shy) Er-er nothing, seriously we didn’t do anything. L-let’s go we’re gonna be late.

(Ji Yeon)        Wait! Hwa Young…why are you blushing?

(Hwa Young)        I’m not…l-lets go.

All eight of them walk to class with Hwa Young and Kwang Ho in the middle.  While walking to class, Kwang Ho suddenly had a great idea about how to tease Hwa Young. He grabs her hand and gives her a smirk. Hwa Young tries to let go but because they were surrounded by people instead, she clenched her hand tighter and dug her nails into his hands. To get his revenge, Kwang Ho moved his table next to hers in class and puts his left hand around her waist, and left it there for the whole lesson. Instead of doing getting revenge now, Hwa Young just sits there and waits to get her revenge when they get back to the castle.

**********

Kwang Ho holds Hwa Young by the waist and gets into the car. Once all the people were out of sight she quickly parts away from him.

(Hwa Young)        What were you doing today? Are you mad?

(Kwang Ho)        What doing what? Oh you mean holding your hand and hugging you by the waist? What? What’s wrong with a husband hugging a wife? Is it against the law?

(Hwa Young)       No but-but you know where not like other husband and wife.

(Kwang Ho)        Of course we’re not, because you’re a princess and I’m a prince.

(Hwa Young)        (SIGHS) I don’t know what to do with you.

Right after the argument, Hwa Young phones suddenly rang. She takes it out and sees Won Shik (the oldest in the Kang family which is also a really loyal family and is close to the royalties) name. She quickly took that chance to get her revenge by trying to make Kwang Ho jealous.

(Hwa Young)        Hello

(Won Shik)        Hello, Hwa Young I was wondering if you could come and have lunch with me tomorrow?

(Hwa Young) Tomorrow? Of course I can, same place?

(Won Shik)         Yep, ok see ya tomorrow bye.

(Hwa Young puts down the cell phone)

Kwang Ho let out a big sign to try and get Hwa Young’s attention. Knowing that Kwang Ho was trying to get her attention, Hwa Young ignores him. He tries again and starts to cough loudly.

(Hwa Young)        (reading a magazine) Something down your throat?

(Kwang Ho)        Who was that?

(Hwa Young)        Who? Won Shik?

(Kwang Ho)        (smirks) Tuh….Won Shik, I thought it was some prince from another kingdom. What did he say?

(Hwa Young)        Why you suddenly interested? By the way, I’m going somewhere tomorrow.

(Kwang Ho)        With who, him? You said at the same place, you went there with him before?

(Hwa Young)        Yer, we use to go there all the time in junior years. But we don’t get to see each other often now because we’re so busy.

(Kwang Ho)        Why didn’t I know about this meeting thing? And I don’t let you go.

(Hwa Young)        Why do you want to know? And you can’t force me, if I want to go, then I’m going.

Kwang Ho sits quietly in the car not realising how jealous he was of Hwa Young. When they arrived, he gets out of the car first then escorts Hwa Young out. Again he grabs her by her waist and walks inside.

(Butler)        Your Majesties, the King and Queen would like to meet you.

They both nod and walk to the room. While walking, they make up a plan on how to act in front of the King and Queen.

************************

To be continued

________________________

Did you enjoy it? Well please comment below on what you think about it, what I can improve, and what do you think is going to happen? See ya next time.