I think I like you...

The Love Game

 

There was an awkward silence as Myungsoo and Soojung walk through the dark alley way. Soojung shifts over to Myungsoo when she heard the scary noises coming from the dark. 
 
"Are you scared?" Myungsoo asked after he saw her reaction.
 
"No!, There's nothing to be scared about" she lied and moved away from him.
 
"Sure...." he mumbled and stopped walking so she was walking in front. Soojung continued walking forward, not realising that Myungsoo wasn’t following. 
 
“Yah! Kim Myungsoo where are you? This isn’t funny!” she yelled down into the alley way. Fear started to take over her. Krystal was about to turn around and run back home when suddenly…
 
“BOO!” Myungsoo yelled as he appeared right in front of her face when she turned around. 
 
“ARGHHHH!” Soojung yelled and she kneed him on his man family jewels. Myungsoo yelped in pain as he backed away. 
 
“Why did you do that for?” he asked in pain. 
 
“OMG I didn’t know it was you. But it’s your fault for scaring me ha ha!” she stuck her tongue out at him and walked passed him, knocking into his shoulder. Out of the blue, a cat jumped right across Soojung which scared the hell out of her. She covered her face in fear and turned around, to be in Myungsoo’s arm.
 
 
“I thought you said you weren’t scared” Myungsoo giggled as he hugged her and patted her head.
 
“I….y-yah! Let go off me!” she exclaimed and pulled out of his grip. Myungsoo smirks as Soojung continues walking. 
 
“Yah! Let’s go together” he yelled out and caught up to her. Both of them walked out of the alley way and into the main streets. 
 
“Where are we going? Where do you live anyways?”  Soojung asked as they continued walking up the road.
 
*What should I do? I can’t tell her I live in the palace, neither can I take her there* he thought. “Just around the corner, somewhere” he replied.
 
“ASHHHHH, this guy, can’t even tell me where you live? How do I walk you home then?” 
 
“Just keep walking. Soojung, what’s your ideal type of guy?” he asked randomly. Soojung shot Myungsoo a confused look but continued to answer the question.
 
“I like good looking guys…” she began
 
*I’m good looking….* he thought in his mind.
 
“…..Funny….” she continued.
 
*I can be funny* 
 
“…Good manners…”
 
*I have good manners*
 
“…caring…”
 
*I’m caring…..*
 
“…and most important of all is he has to love me. Why do you ask?” she smiled.
 
*I can….love you? Do I love you?* he thought to himself in his own little world. 
 
“Yah are you listening to me?” she yelled as she punched him shoulder.
 
“What?” he looked at her confused. At the same time Myungsoo’s phone rang so he took out his phone and answered it. 
 
“Neh, I’ll be home soon noona” Soojung overheard Myungsoo talk.
 
“You can go home now, I can walk myself from here. Thank for today, I had lots of fun and I’ll visit again…soon” he said and started walking up. 
 
“I’ll see you at school tomorrow!” Soojung yelled as they both went their separate ways, in opposite directions.
 
“SOOJUNG WAIT!” she stopped as she heard Myungsoo call her from behind.
 
“What is it? Did you forget something?” 
 
“No, I’ve been thinking….” he panted heavily “and……I think…..I think I like you”