So Close...

The Love Game

Hae Won has been pregnant for 6 months…

Hae Won has kept always kept Kwang Ho  beside her, he has no time to see Hwa Young. Won Shik comes in and out of the palace all the time using Hae Won as an excuse to see Hwa Young.

“Hwa Young Unnie, I want to get some fresh air outside, come help get me up” ordered Hae Won.

“I’ll I help you” insisted Jiyeon.

“Jiyeon Unnie you can hold my fan and fan me” bossed Hae Won.

While walking in the garden, Hwa Young helps upport Hae Won while Jiyeon is fanning her.

“Unnies I want hot chocolate and cake, go get it for me in the kitchen” commanded Hae Won.

“But-“

“I said I want it so go get it” she insisted. “I’ll wait for you at that table”

When Jiyeon and Hwa Young leaves, Hae Won was left alone. Slowly she walks to the table, but just after a few steps her backs starts aching.

“I should of only sent Hae Won, why are they taking so long?” she complained.

Without looking down, Hae Won trips on a small piece of rock and lands side ways on the concrete. Her stomaches starts aching after it hit the ground. Her right palm bleeds heavily with a deep cut. Hwa Young and Jiyeon runs towards Hae Won and puts down the tray of food she ordered.

“Blood! Blood! Take the blood away from me! Blood!” yelled Hae Won.

“I totally forgot, Hae Won is scared of blood” said Jiyeon.

Hwa Young takes out her handkerchief and quickly covers the injury with it. Hwa Young calls for help, while trying to calm down Hae Won at the same time. Hwa Young and Jiyeon gently lifts up Hae Won and carries her back to the room. She calls for the servants and calls the Doctors straight away when she reaches the room. Kwang Ho, Hwa Young and Jiyeon sit out the room waiting for the doctor to finish checking up on Hae Won. After a few minutes, the doctor comes out and explains her conditions.

“Doctor, is Hae Won okay? And is the baby alright?” asked Kwang Ho.

“Both mother and child is safe” said the Doctor.

Everyone even Jiyeon breathes out a sign of relief when they hear what the doctor said.

“But you have to be careful, there’s only a few more months until the baby comes out, I guess you’re lucky this time, if you brought her a little later than this, you may have lost the child” continued the Doctor. 

The three of them go and check up on Hae Won when the Doctor leaves.

“Are you alright?” asked Kwang Ho rushing into the room and sitting next to her straight away.

“I’m alright”

Hwa Young and Jiyeon leaves the room feeling that there was no more use to stay there.

“Unnies wait!” yelled Hae Won. “Thank you”

**********

Hae Won has been pregnant for 8 months…

As the time passes by, Hae Won has already been pregnant for 8 months, there was only 1 months left until she gives birth. As the weather changes everyday, so does a persons personality. On one bright sunny day Won Shik visits his sister. As soon as Hae Won sees her brother, she pulls him into her room and tells all the servants to get out.

“Oppa, I-I have to tell you something…” began Hae Won.

“What is it, my nephew is nearly coming out, you must be excited” said Won Shik.

“Oppa, I-I don’t want to torture Hwa Young Unnie and Kwang Ho Oppa anymore. Just being able to be next to Kwang Ho and having a child is enough for me”

“YOU CAN’T CHANGE NOW!” yelled Won Shik. “You’ve came this far, you can’t change, if you change your mind then I won’t be able to become King. You can not change now!”

“But I don’t want to bother Hwa Young Unnie anymore, no matter how much I scream at her, how much I boss her around she never says anything, and she saved me and my baby once, if I was her I would of just let me die. I really don’t want to torture her anymore” explained Hae Won.

~~~~~~~~~~

Well that was a relief she didn’t have a miscarriage or was it. O.O

Do you think Hae Won did the right job by helping Hae Won?

What do you think will happen next?

Thanks for reading, I love all my readers! =D

~ Please Subscribe With Lots Of Love From xxLoveeAlotx ~