Their First Night

The Love Game

Hae Won’s has been pregnant for 4 months…

It’s been over 3 months that Kwang Ho and Hwa Young haven’t had a chance to talk. Kwang Ho, Hae Won, Hwa Young, Jiyeon and Sangmin all goes shopping together. Three of them walk behind Hae Won who was linking arms with Kwang Ho. Hwa Young holds Hae Won’s hand bag while Jiyeon holds the trolley and Sangmin holds the heavier stuff.

“Kwang Ho should we get this for our first child” asked Hae Won.

“We got a lot of stuff already I think it’s enough”

“It’ll be a good thing to get a lot of stuff, so when Unnie is pregnant she doesn’t have to buy them”

“That witch purposely wants Hwa Young to use things she already used” Jiyeon whispered to Sangmin.

After they finish shopping, Sangmin, Jiyeon and Hwa Young puts the stuff in the back boot while Kwang Ho gets in the drivers seat and prepares the car. When Hwa Young is done she goes to the front seat and opens the door when out of no where Hae Won comes in and sits in her seat. Hwa Young has no choice but to sit in the back seat with Hae Won and Sangmin.

“She really doesn’t have any manners, she’s has to sit at the back cause she’s the Minor Wife, I wonder where she gets all her strength from” whispered Jiyeon.

**********

Back at the Palace…

Jiyeon goes back to her house to stay for a night and to bring more clothes to stay with Hwa Young. In the afternoon Won Shik came to visit Hae Won and pass by Hwa Young.

“Oppa what are you doing here?” asked Hwa Young who was busily making tea for Hae Won.

“ I came to visit Hae Won, and took this chance to come and see you” he smiled.

While making tea Hwa Young suddenly feels dizzy and falls backwards into Won Shiks arms. At the same time Kwang Ho manages to pass by and witness the scene. Won Shik sees Kwang Ho through the glass mirror and takes the opportunity to make him mad. Won Shik lifts up Hwa Young and carries her towards her room.  

-Inside the room-

“Thank you oppa” said Hwa Young.

“Are you alright,what happen?”

“Nothing, I’m just tired, maybe because of shopping and cooking and all today, I think you should leave now Oppa”

“Yes, rest while, I’ll tell the servants to make you abalone porridge while going out”

At night……

After resting and eating, Hwa Young goes to get a couple of hot chocolate. On her way to Hae Won’s room, she passes by the dinning hall and finds Kwang Ho drunk with lots of acolhol bottles on the table.

“Seriously, you’re becoming a father soon, and you acting like this. What could be wrong with you.” complained Hwa Young.

She lifts him up and looks to the right which was the hallway to her room then looks to the left which was the hallway to Hae Won’s room.

“Where should I take you? Jiyeon isn’t here as well. Y-your so heavy. Hae Won must be asleep by now, if I take Kwang Ho there…he’ll wake her up, that’s not good for the child, t-hen I’ll have to take you to my room.” Hwa Young talks to herself.

Hwa Young gently puts Kwang Ho down on the bed, then goes grabs a wet towel and freshens him up with it. Out of the blue, Kwang Ho screams out random things which surprised Hwa Young.

“You belong to me! Hwa Young you mine! If I don’t have you no one can have you” he yelled.

“You really must be drunk, sleep properly, I’ll sleep on Jiyeon’s bed today, and you sleep on my bed” she said.

While Hwa Young was fixing Kwang Ho into a comfortable position, he hugs her really tight, and kissing her.

“What are you doing? Let me go!” yelled Hwa Young.

“You’re mine, you’re mine!”  Kwang Ho repeats.

And like that Kwang Ho his own wife.