I am the...

The Love Game

Soojung woke up bright and early the next morning. While Onew and Jessica were still asleep, she went to the nearby supermarket and bought groceries to make food. By the time she got back, Jessica and Onew were already awake.


“Happy Birthday Little Sister!” Onew jumped on Soojung and ruffled her hair.


“I’m 19, I’m a big girl now you can stop ruffling my hair” she pouted and fixed her hair.


Meanwhile, on the other side, things weren’t as bright. Myungsoo washed up and prepared to go to Soojung’s place. He met Luna in the hall, who was also going with him.


“Myungsoo wait” she stopped before going into the car. “Sir, where’s appa?” she asked the butler.


“He has an important meeting today, he has already left your majesty” he bowed.


“As expected, he wouldn’t remember anyways. Let’s go noona” he got into the car.


*************
Ding dong!~ the doorbell rang.


“Oppa go get the door!” Soojung yelled from the kitchen.


“NO! You go get it, I’m busy” he yelled back.


“But Luna unnie came~” Luna’s name was like alarm that woke him up. He sprang up from the couch and quickly opens the door. He straightens up and fixed his clothes before opening it.


“WELCOME! WELCOME! Glad you’re here!” Onew was about to hug Luna but Myungsoo stood in front of him and hugged him instead.


“Sorry Hyung, I’m protective of my noona” Myungsoo smirked. “Where’s Soojung?” he looked around.


“In the kitchen preparing food” Onew replied and went into the lounge with Luna. Myungsoo quietly crept up behind Soojung and prepared to scare her. He tapped her shoulder causing her to jump.


“ARGH!” she turned around and held out the knife.


“Yah, put the knife down. Are you planning to kill me?” Myungsoo lift his hands up in surrender.


“It’s you. Do that again and you’ll die” she warned and went back to what she was doing.


“So did you find out what today is?” they both asked at the same time. “No” they said again.


“Fine, after the count of 3 we both say it at the same time arraso?” Soojung nodded. “3….2…..1!”


“It’s my birthday today!” they both exclaimed. “Liar~” said Soojung.


“I’m serious, you’re lying”


“But I’m serious as well…omg this is cool” Soojung laughed.


Later in the evening…


“Kids gather it’s time to cut the cake” Jessica yelled out. Onew and Luna came but Myungsoo and Soojung weren’t there. “Where’s the other two?”


“I think there in Soojung’s room” Onew replied.


“Onew and Luna can you light up the candles sweetie, I’ll go get them” Jessica ordered and left. Jessica was standing in front of the door, she was about to knock but stop when she heard something.


“I need to tell you something really important Soojung…” Myungsoo began.


“What is it?”


“But you can’t tell anyone, not even Onew or your mother” Soojung nodded.


“I never thought I was going to tell anyone this…but you change my way of thinking. You’re someone I know that won’t change when you know my secret….or maybe you might…I don’t know…”


“Yeah what is it? You’re making me curious!”


“I-I’m not a normal person…and my real name isn’t Kim Myungsoo either…” he began. Jessica was standing outside the door, listening to everything.


“Really? Then who are you? Don’t tell me you’re the Prince” Soojung joked around.


“Well yeah… I am…”


“What? Are you lying?”


“I’m Kim Na Boseok, Korea’s Prince and next in line for the throne after my father which is Kim Jonghyun” Soojung could tell by his facial expression that he wasn’t joking. But at the same time she couldn’t help being confused.


“My father wanted my sister and Me to receive the education like normal kids, so he changed our names and sent us to a normal school.” Myungsoo explained.


“So you are saying, Kim Jonghyun, the one that we met at school is your father?” he nodded.


“And you are the Prince?” he nodded again. For a moment, Soojung was speechless. She wasn’t sure if she should be shocked, happy, excited or sad “And why are you so afraid of letting others know?”


“Because, when someone finds out about this, I get treated specially and they like me because I’m the Prince not because I’m me…” he explained. “What about you? Now that you know…”


“To me…it’s doesn’t matter who you are, all I know is that you are Kim Myungsoo my…..boy- I mean my friend” Soojung smiled.


“I knew I could trust you” Myungsoo happily hugged her.


However, outside, Jessica was shocked, stunned, happy, worried, sad, there were so many emotions going through her it was indescribable.


*Myungsoo is Na Boseok…..he’s the prince…..Jonghyun’s the dad……my son?.....That means Soojung and him can’t….*

-------------
DUN DUN DUN!!~~ Jessica found out, OMG what's gonna happen now?!!! O.O

Subscribe and comment. :)