Knock! Knock!

The Love Game

 “All her valuables is here, but her savings and clothes and make-up and stuff is all gone. And on her mirror table, is…this letter…” said Jiyeon. “Read it Kwang Ho…”

To Father, Mother, Princesses & Jiyeon…

Don’t need to worry about me, I’m going overseas for a little while. I’ll come back when I’m ready. If anyone ask, just say that I went to work overseas for a while. The things that are happening right now , I never expected it to happen to me.  I’m just going to take a little rest for a while. You don’t have to search for me, you wouldn’t find me. Jiyeon, don’t forget about our promise, don’t worry, I’ll look after myself. Take care of Hae Young for me. I’ll come back soon…

Love Hwa Young

“She didn’t even mention anything about me” said Kwang Ho sadly.

“Hwa Young didn’t take her credit cards with her” added Kang Dae.

“She probably know that if she uses her credit card, we’ll be able to find out where she is” explained Jiyeon.

**********

7 months later…

Hwa Young has been pregnant for 9 months, its nearly time she gives labour. Hwa Young decides to come back to Korea after staying in America for 7 months. Because it was a Sunday, Hwa Young knew that Jiyeon will be at home, so she first heads towards Jiyeon’s house. Jiyeon’s housekeeper, opens the door and greets Hwa Young politely.

“Is Jiyeon home?”

“Yes, your Majesty, My Lady is in her the garden” replied the housekeeper. “I’ll go tell her that you’re here”

“Oh, it’s okay I’ll go by my self”

Hwa Young walks into the garden and sees Jiyeon sitting on the swing that both of them use to play on when they were little.

“*sighs* Hwa Young… *sighs* Hwa Young, where can you be. You don’t even give me a call, you don’t send me an email, you don’t send me a letter. How are you I don’t even know…I wonder how my niece or nephew is…” complained Jiyeon to herself.

Hwa Young giggles softly after hearing Jiyeon talking to herself.

“Knock Knock…” said Hwa Young.

“Who’s there?” said Jiyeon who was too sad to notice her voice.

“Hwa Young”

“Hwa Young who?”

“Hwa Young is back from America”

“Yea…yea..” said Jiyeon not turning around. “Huh? Wait! Hwa Young is back from America? HWA YOUNG!” she says turning around and running up to her. “OMG you’re back! I’m not dreaming am I? Is this really you? Or is someone playing a prank with me? ARGH WHAT TO DO?!” said Jiyeon crazily.

“If you never stop talking, how can I answer your question. It’s really me.” Teased Hwa Young.

Jiyeon stops for a moment then turns her back towards Hwa Young.

“What’s wrong?” confused Hwa Young asked.

“Do you keep me as a friend?” she randomly ask.

“Of course why?”

“Then why didn’t you tell me you were leaving, you don’t call, don’t send me a letter or even an email, do you consider me as a friend?”

“Awwwwwwwwww Jiyeon ah~ Don’t be like this, I’m sorry” making a puppy face.

“If you really mean it…then okay. Woah, your tummy is so big now, how many month already?”

“9 months”

“That means you’re nearly giving birth! Am I getting a niece or a nephew?”

“I’m not telling you, you’ll be surprised.”

“You seem really bright and happy after coming back”

“I got to clear up my mind, I feel a lot better”

“Does Kwang Ho know?”

“He doesn’t know, and he will not know, you understand? I’m going back to America soon, I just came to visit you, incase you might go craaaaaaaazy”

“Back to America! Will you at least tell me where you’re staying?”

“No, I’m scared that one day you will eventually tell Kwang Ho, and that’s not going to happen”

Jiyeon nods, even though she disagreed with Hwa Young’s idea.

*I got to do something before Hwa Young leaves, my niece or nephew is nearly opening their eyes…I’m not gonna let them not have a dad…” Jiyeon thought in her mind.

~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading, I love all my readers! =D

~ Please Subscribe With Lots Of Love From xxLoveeAlotx ~