The Problem That Followed

The Love Game

Before I begin I just wanted to tell you tht if the words are in bold then it means that the character is speaking in their mind, but if its in italics, then it shows the action that their doing.

Enjoy!

_________________________

Early next morning Kwang Ho wakes up to find no one. Hwa Young wasn’t in the room, which he assumes went to see Won Shik. What he didn’t know was, she already cancelled the meeting with him. Kwang Ho gets dressed up and was on his way to Kang Dae house. Just as he was about to arrive, Kwang Ho get a text message from an unknown number. He opens the text and sees a picture of Hwa Young hugging Won Shik. Kwang Ho was so angry he didn’t check the picture properly and rush to get Kang Dae and Ji Yeon.

(Kwang Ho)        (it a mad voice)Where’s Ji Yeon?

(Kang Dae)        At practice??? Why?...

(Kwang Ho)        (throws the phone at him)Look at this.

(Kang Dae)        …When was this?

(Kwang Ho)         I don’t know when and I don’t know where but I know that she is eating breakfast with him right now.

(Kang Dae)        (confused) Eating breakfast with Won Shik? Isn’t she at practice as well?....

(Kwang Ho)        What practice?

(Kang Dae)        Their singing practice… the girls are practicing singing even Tae Hyun and Sang Min is there.

(Kwang Ho)        Where’s are they practicing?

(Kang Dae)        At Ji Yeon’s house…

(scene: Ji Yeon’s Mansion)

Kwang Ho quickly turns the car and drives as fast as he could to Ji Yeon’s house. As soon as he gets to Ji Yeon’s house, he rushes to the practice room straight away.

(Kang Dae)        (trying to stop Kwang Ho)Kwang Ho, settle down.

(Kwang Ho)          (ignores ….. and grabs Hwa Young’s hand by the wrist)

(Hwa Young)        What’s wrong with you?! Ow! What ghost got into you?!

(Kwang Ho)        WHAT GHOST?! A MAD GHOST! HOW DARE YOU GO FLIRT WITH ANOTHER GUY WHEN I’M STILL HERE!

(Hwa Young)        What are you talking about? (Kwang Ho gives her the phone and shows her the picture) This was last night…

(Kwang Ho)        So you were with him last night? No wonder where you disappeared to.

(Hwa Young)        He was giving me a brotherly hug.

(Kwang Ho)        If his only a brother… then why did you have to meet up with him today and eat breakfast together.

(Hwa Young)        M-meet up with him? What are you talking about? I was here practicing all day with Ji Yeon and Mi Young.

(Mi Young)       She was here all along, Ji Yeon and me can be the witness.

(Hwa Young)        (let down and mad) I can’t believe that you didn’t trust me… and I can’t believe you said all those words.

(Kwang Ho)        Why?

(Hwa Young)        Why? WHY? You’re asking me why?! Do you think I’m dumb or something. You think I don’t, when you met Hae Won at school. You and Hae Won secretly met each other at lunch in school. You think I don’t know that. HUH?!

(Kwang Ho)      You know?...

(Hwa Young)        Of course I do. But the reason why I didn’t say anything is because I don’t love you. Do you hear that I DON’T LOVE YOU. I thought you have changed… but you got even worse. Don’t you remember… THIS IS ALL A GAME!!!

(servants entre)

(Servant)        Mistress, Won Shik is here.

(Ji Yeon)        Let him come in. (servants leave) Hwa Young, settle down, we’ll sort this out later. Now we are acting, remember everyone, you all know about the picture that was sent, but we know it’s not true. Don’t make him suspicious. 

They all smile and act normal, the boys pretend to continue talking while the girls keep practicing their dancing. Won Shik comes in, and was really tired as though he had run a whole soccer field. Kang Dae knows that if Kwang Ho talks, he will end up losing his temper again so he takes matters into his own hands.

(Kang Dae)        Ahhh! Won Shik, what blow you here today?

(Ji Yeon)        Yer, you look exhausted.

(Won Shik)      (in an exhausted voice) Di-did you s-see the pic-picture? I came to ex-plain it.

(Sang Min)      What picture you mean this one? (shows him the picture on the phone)

(Won Shik)        Yer, it’s a misunderstanding, Kwang Ho don’t get angry at Hwa Young.

(Hwa Young)        It’s ok, thanks for coming to explain, but we don’t believe I these stuff. (fake smile at him)

(Won Shik)        Ok, if everything is sorted out, then I’m on my way.

Won Shik leaves and the argument was about to start again, but Ji Yeon thought of something.

(Ji Yeon)    Before anyone says anything out, I just want to point out… how Won Shik knew about the picture? He came in with nothing, no picture or not even his phone.

(Tae Hyun)        It might have been in his pocket…

(Ji Yeon)        His pants didn’t have any pockets…

(Hwa Young)        It doesn’t matter, I’m going back now.

(Hwa Young leaves with Kwang Ho following behind)

**********

(scene: Won Shik mansion)

Hae Won runs to greet her brother as soon as she hears the engine of the car.

(Hae Won)        Oppa! So how did it go? What did they say?

(Won Shik)        (smirks) Good… they were pretending to act happy, but I could tell through Kwang Ho eyes that he was full of madness. (hehehehe)

(Hae Won)        Now what?

(Won Shik)        We wait for them to break up that’s what. And then I’m going to marry Hwa Young and become king (evil laugh).

**********

Things became awkward between Kwang Ho and Hwa Young since they had the argument.  Both of them had really less time to see each other since they were trying to avoid eye contacts. After a week or two things got better and there communication with each other improved.

        It was early in the morning, Hwa Young was about to get into the car and go to school, when she suddenly remember that she forgot her favourite book. Because Hwa Young was running late, she quickly goes inside and gets her book.

 

(Kwang Ho)        (walking to the car then suddenly stops at Hwa Young’s working table) What’s this? (picks up the book) Isn’t this Hwa Young’s favourite book? …”I only have You”… I wonder what it is about.

Just when Kwang Ho was about to open the book, Hwa Young runs in.

(Hwa Young)        …

(Kwang Ho)        Are… you looking for this? (awkward smile)

(Hwa Young)        Yes… thank you. (grabs book of him then sighs)

Hwa Young was about to walk off when…

(Kwang Ho)        I-m I’m sorry…

(Hwa Young)        (shocked) W-what did you say?

(Kwang Ho)        I’m sorry about… (gets cut of)

(Hwa Young)        Don’t worry…I forgot all about it, I’m gonna be late. (walks off)

Kwang Ho goes into an excited mood, when he hears what Hwa Young’s says. He then knows that everything was going to get better.

        They arrived at school, both of happy and in a good mood. Because of this, stare at them in a confuse way as the Hwa Young and Kwang Ho walks to where they are.

(Kwang Ho)        (smiling)Hi guys! What’s up?

(Sang Min)        Are you two… ok?

(Hwa Young)        Of course we are…why shouldn’t we be ok???

(Ji Yeon)        Are you two normal again… you know what I mean?

(Kwang Ho and Hwa Young nod shyly)

(Mi Young)      Yeahhhhhhhhhh!~ Finally things got better!

(Jin Kyong)        When are you going on your honey moon!!! Take us to yer!!!!

(all of them surround Kwang Ho and Hwa Young)

(Hwa Young)         (stares into the sky) Umm… let’s go class.

Just like that, Won Shik receives a message from an anonymous person about the make-up of Hwa Young and Kwang Ho. Hearing about the make-up of them he quickly thinks of a plan to try and break them up. But before he can do anything, Ji Yeon was already prepared.

(Mi Young)        Ji Yeon? What are you thinking?

(Ji Yeon)        A plan…

(Sang Min)        For what?

(Ji Yeon)        To protect Hwa Young and Kwang Ho’s relationship.

(Sang Min and Mi Young)        HUH???

(Ji Yeon)        Don’t you guys think that the picture scenario last time was weird? If the person who sent that picture did it on purpose, then if he or she finds out that they’re together again, he try to do something to break them up again.

(Sang Min)        Who do you think it is? ...

(Ji Yeon)        I don’t know…but I have this strange feeling that Won Shik has something to do with this. I don’t seem to trust him and his sister.

**********

To be continued…

_________________________________

Did you enjoy it? Well please comment below on what you think about it, what I can improve, and what do you think is going to happen? See ya next time.