It's Early

The Love Game

Hae Won tries her best to convince Won Shik to stop torturing Kwang Ho and Hwa Young.

“Hae Won listen, you’re probably not feeling well today, go and rest and we’ll talk next time. I’m leaving now” exclaimed Won Shik.

As Won Shik turns around and was about to open the door Hae Won grab his arm, but he swings his hand as hard as he can to get her hand of his arm. As her hand flew off Won Shik’s arm, Hae Won loses her balance falls backwards. Hae Won’s stomach hits the end of the hard wooden bed stand as she stumble backwards.

“Owwwwwwwwwwww! ARGHHHHHH! OPPA HELP ME! MY-MY STOMACH HURTS! OPPA!” yelled Hae Won in pain.

“Hae Won…this is no time for a joke…” stared Won Shik.

“OPPA~!” yelled Hae Won.

“SERVANTS! SERVANTS! TAKE THE CAR OUT!” yelled Won Shik.

After all of the commosion, Jiyeon and Hwa Young comes out of their room and Kwang Ho comes out of the study room. Everyone was everywhere, there were people running around and people who were unsure what they were doing. Kwang Ho stays close with Hae Won who was in real pain. As soon as the car was prepared, Won Shik, Hae Won, Jiyeon and Hwa Young was on there way to the hospital. Kwang Ho clutches Hae Won tightly through the whole trip. When they reach the hospital, even though Hae Won was in the doctors hand, everyone was still worried. Sitting outside, they could hear Hae Won’s painful scream. After half an hour, the doctor comes out and inform them about Hae Won.

“DOCTOR! DOCTOR! HOW’S HAE WON?” Kwang Ho ask frantically.

“Her stomach hitted with something hard, causing the baby to come out. Because she’s giving an early birth, both mother and child is in a very dangerous position.” explained the Doctor.

~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading, I love all my readers! =D

~ Please Subscribe With Lots Of Love From xxLoveeAlotx ~