It was KIM JONGHYUN

The Love Game

 

“Where have you been?” Jonghyun exclaimed with anger as Myungsoo stepped foot into the palace.
 
“Friend’s house” he replied coldly. 
 
“WHY? At this TIME? It’s 1:00 am! Father’s Day has already pass” Jonghyun slammed his hand on the table.
 
“YEA SO WHAT IF IT PASSED. It’s not like you’ll spend it with me anyways. You spend every day with work. So why don’t you just go and celebrate Father’s Day with your work. Maybe that’s why Umma left you, because you never cared about her like you never cared about me!!!” Myungsoo exploded. Jonghyun was left speechless as Myungsoo walk into his room, closing the door with a loud bang.
 
*Jessica, where are you?....I didn’t take care of Myungsoo well, I’m sorry…* Jonghyun thought as he’s eyes got teary.
 
************ 
Few weeks later….
 
It wasn’t long until the whole school knew about Myungsoo and Soojung. They weren’t dating or in a relationship but everyone knew that they had feelings for each other. On March the 12, Jessica decided to go to Soojung’s school because there was a special assembly being held. However, Jessica did not know what the assembly was for or who was going to be at the assembly. All she knew, was Soojung was going to meet someone important and she’ll be representing her school.
 
“Aunty annyeonghaeseyo!” Myungsoo bowed 90 degrees as he approached Jessica and Soojung. Everyone was waiting outside the hall while the teachers and student inside were preparing for the special assembly. It was the first time in years Jessica has stepped outside her house to see the open world. She missed the fresh air and missed the social life outside. However, Jessica had to wear a scarf which covered her whole face leaving only her eyes. She was the Princess and if people see her, she could be noticed. 
 
“Myungsoo annyeong, it’s nice to see you again. You haven’t been coming over lately” Jessica smiled. But due to the scarf, her smile couldn’t be seen. Myungsoo looked at Soojung and giggled quietly. 
 
“What? Why are you giggling? Do I look funny?” Soojung asked.
 
“Aniyo, you look pretty in the schools blazer. You don’t look like a kid anymore” he complimented. 
 
“YAH! Are you saying I look like a kid? Umma, Myungsoo called me a kid~” she wined to Jessica. 
 
“But Myungsoo’s right” she agreed and laughed. Myungsoo raised his eyebrows at Soojung. 
 
“Oh by the way, do you know who the important person that is coming today is?” Jessica asked.
 
“No one special…” Myungsoo mumbled under his breath. When Soojung was just about to tell Jessica who was coming, when a teacher came a called Soojung to go inside the hall along with Myungsoo. 
 
When everyone including Jessica was seated inside the hall, the assembly began. Luna and Onew sat in between Jessica in the second row. It was half way through the assembly and still the guest speaker still hasn’t been seen. Jessica was getting bored and tired so looked down and started fiddling with her fingers. 
 
“And our special speaker has arrived….” she heard as they announced it, but she wasn’t paying attention. “Please put your hands together for….the soon to be king of Korea….KIM JONGHYUN” Those two words were like a bullet who hit Jessica. She looked up to the stage and couldn’t believe her eyes. It was KIM JONGHYUN….