A Miracle

The Love Game

As a request from the subscribers, from this chapter onwards I will be changing the names of the main characters to their real name. Sorry for any inconvenience.

-----------------------------------

As Jonghyun rush into delivery room, there were all sorts of thoughts going through his mind. The first thing he saw was Jessica’s pale face. Just by looking at her pale face, he could tell that she was in a lot of pain. He suddenly blamed himself for all of the pain she was going through.

“Jonghyun...t-they will be alright yea....” Jessica said with shaky lips.

“Of course they will...” he replied, even though he knew that the result will be the opposite of what he said.

As the doctors continue with the process of taking the children out of the stomach, Jiyeon and Kang Dae wait outside worriedly. As the time passes the fear of losing Jessica build up in both of them who were waiting outside. Just around midnight, the delivery door opens and out comes the doctor.

“Doctor, Doctor! How’s Jessica’s condition???” asked Jiyeon worriedly.

For a moment, there was silence. The Doctor looks at both of them with a “how do I tell you” facial expression.

“Both the baby is safe and in healthy conditions. With some miracle, their hearts are beating again and both of them are weighing at about 3-4 kilos. Princess is in a safe condition, but she is still really weak and needs lots of rest” smiled the Doctor happily.

As the words came out of the Doctors mouth, Kang Dae and Jiyeon was so relieved. It was like someone came and carried away a big rock that they had been holding for a long time. Jiyeon hugged Kang Dae with joy.

“Thank you Doctor! Thank you so much!” they both said.

The Doctor left, leaving the two of them who was jumping around with happiness and joy.

“Go and look at our niece and nephew! Let’s go!” exclaimed Jiyeon.

“Wait we have to go to the baby’s room” added Kang Dae.

“Yea, yea! To the baby’s room.......Which way?” said Jiyeon, still jumping up and down.

“I don’t know. Go this way!” pointed Kang Dae to a random hallway.

************

The next day....

-hospital room-

Jessica opens her eyes slowly, but everything was still a bit blurry. It took her a few seconds until everything in the room was clear. She realised all her sisters were there (SNSD members) , Jiyeon and Kang Dae sitting on the couch and Jonghyun was standing beside her. She look down towards her tummy and was surprise to see it flat gain.

“Where are they?” she asked Jonghyun, in a tone close to a whisper.

Jonghyun smiles at Jessica then looks at the door. Jessica stares at the door for a while, then in comes two nurses with two newborn baby. Jessica was in shock, she was happy, excited, relieved and mixed with all these other emotions that could not be described. She just couldn’t take her eyes of the babies even for one second. The others in the room squealed when the babies came. Jessica’s face became brighter and all the pain that was on her face before is now gone. Gently the nurse handed over the baby girl for her to carry, and gave the baby boy for Jonghyun to hold.

“Congradulations, it’s not likely that a twin is born in this hospital” said one of the nurses before leaving.

“OMG!!! They’re so cute!” exclaimed Sooyoung.

“Their feet are so tiny” added Tiffany.

“They look like both of you” said Hyoyeon.

“Have you named them yet?” asked Jessica.

“Ummm...this one is Soojung (means Crystal) and the one Jonghyun’s holding is Na Boseok (means my jewel). So together it would mean Na Boseok and Soojung” explained Jessica.

“How meaningful” said Taeyeon.

“Kim Na Boseok......Kim Soojung” repeated Jonghyun.

-------------

So in English, together the names would be “My jewel and crystal”. The babies are like her jewels and crystals, so that’s why she named them that.

I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so soooooooooooooooooooooo~ sorry I haven't updated. I hope you enjoy this chapter and stay tune to find out what's going to happen the the Na Boseok and Soojung. =D