18 years already....

The Love Game

 

About 18 years has passed since that incident. Jessica sits on the chair and blankly stares outside the window thinking about the time she was kidnapped by Taehyuk.
 
-Flashback-
“You don’t need to say anything, I know you have feelings for Kwang Ho! Why? Why Jessica? He never cared for you, he never thought about how you feel. “ exclaimed Taehyuk with anger.
 
“Taehyuk why are you doing this?” said Jessica while trying to calm Soojung down. 
 
“Do you really want to know? Jonghyun told me to do this! He just wants the game to end, so he can move on with his life and stop messing around with you! That’s what he wants.” *If I cannot live a happy life with you...no one can* he thought in his mind.
 
“It was him.....” she mumbled, not wanting to believe what she just heard.
 
Seeing Jessica in pain and crying, Taehyuk realised that he has hurt her feelings with the words he said. 
 
“It wasn’t meant to be like this! I never wanted to hurt you! ...What have I done....” he shouted. “I’m sorry Jessica...” Taehyuk pulls out a gun and shoots himself in the head.
 
After hearing the explosion of the gun, Jessica looks up to find Taehyuk’s body on the floor. Thinking that this was all Jonghyun’s doing, Jessica runs away instead of going back to the palace. Jessica has been living with her daughter (Soojung) an old granny who used to look after her when she was little but has now retired from the working in the palace. Her identity has been kept a secret and she has not contacted her sisters, friends or even Jonghyun. 
 
-End of flashback-
 
Jessica, Soojung [she is 18 right now] Onew, [Onew is 19. Jessica asked his mother if she could raise him because his mother was about to abandon him on the streets. So Jessica became Onew’s mother as well] and their granny recently moved into a new house in Seoul, because of this situation Jessica has been worried since she was closer to the palace. After staring out the window for a long period of time, Onew and Soojung come into the room. 
 
Jessica daughter Soojung 
 
Jessica son Onew
 
"Umma!" exclaimed Soojung as she walks into the room.
 
When Soojung and Onew walks toward Jessica, her mood brightens up immediately.
 
"Are you two leaving for school now?" she asked putting Soojung's head.
 
"Yes umma, we came in to say bye" answered Onew.
 
"Okay have fun at your new school and come back quickly, now go or you two will be late" insisted Jessica.
 
Soojung and Onew lefted the house and walked to school. [Soojung does not know Jessica and her identity nor does Onew]
 
"Soojung, what do you tihnk umma was thinking about before we went into the room?" Onew randomly asked.
 
"Molla, oppa wae?" 
 
"Do you think....it might of been something about appa?" he slowly said.
 
"Oppa, we can talk about it here but don't say that in front of umma, or you'll get hit again. Since we grew up umma never talked about appa, every time we ask her she'll hit us then cry after wards."
 
"Don't you want to see him? I know his not my appa, I don't even know who my appa is...."
 
"Oppa, you are my oppa, and you are the best oppa ever in the world" she said while hugging him to cheer him up.
 
"Okay, let's hurry up or we'll be late on our first day" said Onew as he smiles.
 
-At school- 
 
Myungsoo [Jessica's and Jonghyun's son, twins with Soojung he is also 18. Myungsoo is his nickanme his name is Boseok] and Luna [Jonghyun's and Hae Won's daughter she is 19 Luna is her nickname, Hae Young is her real name] steps out of the car and walks towards the school gates. 
 
Jessica and  Jonghyun's son Myungsoo [Boseok]
 
Hae Won [passed away] and Jonghyun's daughter Luna [Hae Young]
 
"Boseok! Wait!" yelled Luna.
 
"What noona?" he replied annoyed.
 
"Remember, don't tell anyone that you are a Prince. Appa sent us here so we can learn like nomal students" explained Luna.
 
"Well if you call me Boseok I think they would know, why did we move school anyway" 
 
"Okay I'm sorry I called you Boseok, and if you didn't get into a fight we wouldn't of had to move schools. Don't get into a fight again and behave well on your first day" she insisted.
 
"Yea yea I'm not a kid anymore" he said while walking to the gates.
 
As Myungsoo walk into the school gates, he bumps into Soojung causing her to fall down on the ground. Myungsoo rolls his eyes at her and continues walking. 
 
"What type of person are you bumping into someone and not apologizing" she exclaimed to him after Onew helped her up.
 
Myungsoo stopped walking and turned around. "It wasn't my fault, if you saw me walking why didn't you stop" 
 
"YOU!" Soojung yelled.
 
After hearing all the commotion Luna quickly goes and settle things.
 
"Ah, I apologize  for him, his like that, I apologize again" said Luna.
 
"Ahhh....it's- it's okay..." said Onew smiling. "I'm Onew, what's your name?" he said not taking his eyes off Luna.
 
"I'm Luna, nice to meet you two. The bells gonna ring soon, let's go together" she smiled. 
 
Onew and Luna walked into the school leaving Soojung behind.
 
"Seriously" she smirked "Oppa already fell in love on the first day, and that guy......ASHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed to herself "Today must be my bad luck day"
 
-----------------------
I'm so so so so so sorry I haven't updated. Please don't kill me.
 
Anyways, the kids are now grown up and if there is anything you dont understand or want to ask me please comment below.
 
I LUB EVERYONE!!!!! (^.^)