Still Stranded

The Love Game

Kwang Ho quickly gets up and stares at Hwa Young with a stoned face.

“I’m-You-I-It’s gonna be dark soon, I’ll go find some wood.” he walks off stoned at the same time stiffly.

Once he was out of sight, Hwa Young lifts up her hand and fans herself.

“Why’s the weather so hot here? I’m going all red. My heart isn’t gonna jump out of my body right?” she says to herself.

**********

At night…

The sounds of cricket and birds echoes around the island. Both of them sit near the fire that Kwang Ho made out of woods.

“Have you ever been tired?” asked Kwang Ho.

“Tired? Of what?”

“Of fighting with me. Since we grew up, there was never a time didn’t we played with each other nicely” said Kwang Ho.

“Why did you ask? Are you already tired?”

“No, I just thought maybe, not fighting with you, will be good. Anyways, I am your husband.”

“There were some times, where I wanted to give up on you, because when I saw you with Hae Won, I was thinking, that your heart doesn’t belong to me, so there’s no point for me to hold you back.”

Kwang Ho face brighten after hearing those words. He leans over to her then whispers “Were you jealous?”

“O-of-of course not, why would I be jealous of you.”

“Hwa Young, my heart doesn’t belong to Hae Won” said Kwang Ho, this time staring into her eyes.

“Who does it belong to then? Do I know her?”

“You know her reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy well”

Hwa Young giggles then stares into the fire. As it was getting colder, she wraps her arms around herself even tighter. Kwang Ho pulls out another thin towel from the bag and wraps it around her. But still the coldness didn’t go away. Suddenly, Hwa Young feels warm and well protected while she was at the same time sleepy, tired, and cold. She then realise that Kwang Ho was hugging her really tightly, the coldness all disappeared. Kwang Ho puts Hwa Young’s head onto his shoulders and it wasn’t long until she fell asleep. Suddenly, on that night, a heavy rain came pouring down. With heavy wind and strong currents,

-----------

On the other side…

Kang Dae and Ji Yeon walk around worriedly, at the lobby.

“The resort on the other side reported that no one names Kwang H or Hwa Young has checked in” said the employee.

“Then where could Hwa Young be ,Kang Dae?” asked Ji Yeon.

“What about the boat that took them to the island?” asked Kang Dae.

“There was no boat that went to that island today” explained the Employee.

“Can we do anything at this stage, send out rescue boats or something” suggested Ji Yeon.

“The current are too strong right now, we can’t send boats out to the ocean, it’s to dangerous” continued the Employee.

“Kang Dae what are we going to do?” worries fills her face.