Ilhoon and Minhyuk Conversation

I Hate You, But I Can't Live Without You

Minhyuk’s POV:

He takes my hand and shakes it while introducing himself.

“Hey, You must be one of my band members. I’m Ilhoon, Jung Ilhoon.”

“Yeah I am” I give him a smile. When he smiles back I stare at him in awe. He has an amazing smile.

Why do I feel this weird inside… I think as I rub my chest without much thought.

“Are you ok?” Ilhoon asks looking concerned.

“Yeah. I’m fine” I reply back with a smile. He walks past me and sits down beside me. I watch him take his phone out of his pocket and start to text someone. I stare at him in awe for a while. Who knew a person’s face could look this perfect. Suddenly I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket so I take it out to check it.

As soon as I unlock my phone Ilhoon takes it from me and I stare at him.

“I’m just putting my phone number into it so that you can get a hold of me when ever. You know… cause we’re in the same band.” He says with a smile looking down at my phone before calling his own phone. When he’s done he hands it back to me.

“That’s my number.” He says pointing to a number in my call history.

“Thanks.” I say as I make a contact for him. I try my best not to stare at him and admire everything about him.

I don’t know how to explain this feeling that’s inside of me. It kind of feels like when I fell in love. Augh what’s happening to me….

 

Ilhoon’s POV:

After I shake his hand and introduce myself I look away for a little bit, but when I feel someone staring at me I look back at him to see him staring at me. I watch him rub his chest all of a sudden. I wonder what’s wrong with him.

“Are you ok?” I decide to ask cause it seems that something’s wrong. I watch his face carefully when he says…

“Yeah. I’m fine.” Even though he smiles at me it sure doesn’t look like he’s fine, but I decide to just ignore it. I walk past him and sit down next to him. I take out my phone when it vibrates. When I look at the screen it says that someone texted me. When I check it, it says that it’s from my mom.

 

Ilhoon-ah! Hope you have a good time! I’m so proud of you for getting in! Be nice to your hyung’s and don’t forget I love you!

 

I decide to reply back…

 

Don’t worry mom. I’ll behave. I love you too

 

I send back. When I turn my head to face him. When I look at him he pulls out his phone. I decide to put my number in his phone so that he can always get a hold of me. I wait until he unlocks it before I take it out of his hands.

When I take it he stare at me, but I ignore him looking down at his phone.

“I’m just putting my phone number into it so that you can get a hold of me when ever. You know… cause we’re in the same band.” I explain to him. I put my number in and hit call. When I feel my phone vibrate I end it and hand Minhyuk back his phone.

“That’s my number” I say pointing to it.

“Thanks” he says. I watch him typing something so I figure that he’s just making a contact for me. I decide to do the same.

Again the room is silent. When I look back at him I see that he’s thinking really hard about something.

I wonder what it is…

 

To be continued….