Hangang Park

I Hate You, But I Can't Live Without You

No One’s POV:

 

A couple minutes ago with Ilhoon and Baekhyun….

 

“I mean, they would have to come back to Korea eventually…. Right?” Baekhyun asks as he carefully makes his way through the crowd.

“Hyung, You literally sound like you have a crush on them or something.” Ilhoon points out, laughing when he sees Baekhyun’s face become red.

“Maybe I do.” Baekhyun says with a smirk, but burst out laughing when he sees Ilhoon with his eyes wide open staring at him surprised.

“I’m just kidding Ilhoon-ah! You should have seen your face! Your so gullible!” Baekhyun say while laughing and pushing the cart at the same time.

 

Now….

“Well, we should get our stuff and head out. It was nice to see you guys though. Call us or text us!” Minhyuk says with a smile before he grabs Ilhoon’s arm.

“Okay! Bye hyung! Bye Ilhoon-ah!” D.O says as he waves before he turns around and walks over to Baekhyun before he wraps an arm around Baekhyun’s shoulder.

“Oh! Ilhoon-ah!” Baekhyun yells as he stops and turns around to face Ilhoon and Minhyuk.

“Yes, Baekhyun-hyung?” Ilhoon says with a smile as he stops and turns his head around to face D.O and Baekhyun.

“Our conversation before stays between just us, Okay?”

“Yes hyung. Text me! You too Kyungsoo-hyung!” Ilhoon yells before he turns around and starts walking again.

“Okay! Bye Ilhoon-ah! Bye hyung!” Baekhyun yells before he turns around and walks away.

D.O and Minhyuk just look at each other, at Baekhyun and Ilhoon then back to each other before Ilhoon raises his eyebrow and D.O rolls his eyes before they turn around to catch up with the other two.

“You aren’t going to tell me what you two were talking about, are you?” Minhyuk asks when they’re far in of that Baekhyun and D.O couldn’t hear them.

“Nope! It’s nothing anyway.” Ilhoon says with a smile before he reaches over and grabs a couple of apples and puts them in a bag and puts them in the cart.

“Why are you buying lettuce, tomatoes, ham and a couple of condiments packets?” Minhyuk asks as he looks in the cart.

“I’m going to make us sandwiches and a salad. We are singers/idols hyung, we need to take care of our bodies and health.” Ilhoon says as he grabs a small loaf of bread and puts it in a bad before he places it in the cart.

Minhyuk just nods as he walks with Ilhoon as younger puts things in the cart.

“Orange juice or grape?” Ilhoon asks.

“Orange.”

Ilhoon just nods as he grabs two bottles of orange juice and puts them in the cart before he walks towards the isle.

 

30 mins later at Hangang Park….

 

Ilhoon places down a plastic bowl and couple of plastic plates on the grass before he places down the small loaf of bread onto the plate. Ilhoon unwrapped the pocket knife he bought and cleaned it with a wet wipe before he cut the loaf of bread into four pieces.

“Do you want me to help Ilhoon-ah?” Minhyuk asks as he watches the younger place two pieces of bread on each plate once he finishes cutting it up.

“No thanks.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he places the lettuce down and breaks off two pieces and cuts them in half before he places them on the pieces of bread. He then cuts up the rest and puts it in the bowl before he cuts up the tomato that he bought and cut up two slices and places them on the pieces of lettuce before he cuts up the rest into small chunks before he places them in the bowl too.

Minhyuk just watches Ilhoon make the sandwich and salad. Once the younger finishes making the sandwich and salad, he wipes down the knife and puts in his pocket before he gathers the garbage and the plate that he used to cut the ingredients on. Ilhoon then gets up and walks over to the garbage and recycling bin before he puts the wrappers in the garbage and the plastic plates in the recycling bin before he walks back to Minhyuk.

“Here….” Ilhoon says as he places a plate with a sandwich on it in front of Minhyuk and gives him a bottle of orange juice and a fork to eat the salad with.

“Thanks Ilhoon-ah.” Minhyuk says with a smile before he takes a bite.

“How does it taste?” Ilhoon asks curiously before he takes a bite out of his sandwich.

“It’s really good. I didn’t know you could cook.” Minhyuk says as he eats a bit of the salad too.

“Thanks hyung.” Ilhoon says with a smile.

 

45 mins later…

 

Once they finish eating, Ilhoon gathers the plastic plates, forks, bottles and the plastic bowl before he walks over to the bins and throws them in the recycling.

“Come on hyung. The weathers nice so lets take a walk to our next destination.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he puts his hands in his pocket.

“Where are we going?”

“Wait and find out”

 

To be continued…..