At the dorm

I Hate You, But I Can't Live Without You

Ilhoon’s POV:

I can tell that something’s wrong with Minhyuk-hyung, but I guess he just doesn’t want to talk about it so I wont pressure him into telling me. I am worried about him though. I watch him run his hands through his head several times and shake his hair furiously, but he suddenly starts running back to the dorm for some reason.

What is up with hyung lately? He’s been acting really weird.

I always see him staring at me during rehearsals and when we had rap lessons together, but that’s normal right?

“Hyung?” I hear Sungjae say beside me.

“Hm? Oh, Ye… Yeah?” I say after I snap back into reality and facing Sungjae.

“Is something wrong hyung? You seem in really deep thought about something…”

“Oh. It’s nothing Sungjae-ah. I guess I’m just a little tired. You know how I start thinking about random things when I’m tired.” I say as I put my hands in my pockets while staring up at the sky and admiring how nice it looks.

“Oh, Ok! Well I guess you want to get to sleep as soon as you get back to the dorm?”

“Yup!!” I say smiling at him.

Sungjae and I just talk about random things as we head back to the dorm.

I wonder why Minhyuk-hyung was in such a hurry to get back to the dorm though….

 

Minhyuk’s POV:

I run back to the dorm. When I reach the dorm and open the door I kick my shoes off and make my way to the dressing room to change. I take my jacket off and hang it up.

After I change I head to the bathroom to take a shower.

I stand there in the shower with the hot water hitting my back as I lean on my arms that are against the wall in front of me.

Why was I so jealous? Why do I have strong feelings for Ilhoon?

I think on and on before I finish my shower and get out. I put on some clothes before I head out of the bathroom.

“Hyung? I need to talk to you…” I hear Ilhoon say as he gets up from the floor. I wonder when the other members got here…

“Sure…”

I say as I walk with him to our room. I sit down on my bed while he closes the door so that no one can hear us talking.

I wonder what he’s going to say….

 

To be continued…