New Story Plot: Chapter 3

I Hate You, But I Can't Live Without You

No One’s POV:

 

Later that night…

 

Ilhoon explained what happened to Minhyuk as they walked into their dorm. Although when they walked in, it gave them mixed emotions.

They found Hyunsik sitting on the ground, leaning on Ilhoon and Minhyuk’s shared room, legs pulled up to his chest with his face buried in his hands.

“Hyunsik-hyung…. Come on hyung…. It’s getting late, you should get some sleep.” Ilhoon says in a gentle voice as he crouches down in front of the vocal.

Hyunsik nods slowly allowing Ilhoon to help him up and into his room. Although before Ilhoon and Hyunsik entered Hyunsik’s room, Ilhoon looked at Minhyuk and mouthed a good night before they walked into the vocals room.

After Ilhoon leaves, Minhyuk turned to open the door, but he found it locked so he knocked on the door.

“LEAVE ME ALONE LIM HYUNSIK!!!” Changsub yells from inside.

“Changsub-ah… Open the door.” Minhyuk says in a gentle voice.

Not too long after, the door cracked open slightly before it opened fully. Changsub then pulled the older in and closed the door before he locked it.

“Are you okay Changsub-ah?” Minhyuk questions the vocal because the vocal had puffy eyes with tears stains on his cheeks.

“I’m fine hyung.” Changsub lies as he sits down on Ilhoon’s bed.

“Mind explaining to me why Ilhoon and I found a crying Hyunsik in front of the door?” Minhyuk asks as he sits on his own bed before he turns to face the younger.

“I just…. Hyung how can you be so calm about Ilhoon hanging out being close with Bomi-noona, Junhong and whoever else?” Changsub questions as he looks at the older after a brief moment of silence.

“I don’t really know Changsub-ah…. I trust him not to do anything, but to be completely honest…. We had our fair share of fights because of being jealous. Although it was usually me who got jealous. Ilhoonie is the usual one who rarely gets jealous so maybe you should ask him. You can share the room with him and talk if you want.” Minhyuk says with a smile as he gets up.

“Sure…. Thanks hyung.” Changsub responds before he watches Minhyuk walk out of the room.

 

With Ilhoon and Hyunsik….

 

Ilhoon and Hyunsik walked into Hyunsik’s room before Ilhoon turned to close the door.

Hyunsik walked to his own bed and sat down while sulking slightly while Ilhoon sat down beside the older.

“What happened hyung?” Ilhoon asks.

“I don’t get it Ilhoon-ah! I don’t get what I did wrong….” Hyunsik says as he looks at the rapper beside him.

Before Ilhoon could say anything, they heard a knock on the door before it opened.

“Ilhoon-ah. Come here for a second.” Minhyuk says as he motions for Ilhoon.

Ilhoon smiles at Hyunsik before he stands up and strides over to Minhyuk.

“What’s up?” Ilhoon asks when he reaches Minhyuk.

“Go talk to Changsubie, I’ll talk to Hyunsik. Also you can stay there with him and I’ll stay with Hyunsik. Don’t forget to message me on KakaoTalk on what happened.” Minhyuk answers in a quiet voice as he walks past Minhyuk.

Ilhoon nods before he turns to smile at Hyunsik before he walks away and towards Changsub.

“Hey hyung….” Ilhoon says in a gentle voice as he knocks on the door while leaning on the doorway.

“Hey Ilhoon-ah.” Changsub replied in a weak voice.

“Can I ask you something Ilhoon-ah?” Changsub asks in a low voice as he looks up at the rapper.

“What is it?” Ilhoon questions as he moves to sit down next to the vocal.

“Minhyuk-hyung told me that you rarely get jealous.” Changsub asks in a weak voice as he allows Ilhoon to pull his head onto the rappers lap, using the youngers lap as a pillow.

“Yeah.” Ilhoon says in a gentle voice as he gently the older's hair.

“How? Doesn’t it bother you when Minhyuk-hyung acts to close with someone?” Changsub questions.

“Of course it does. Who wouldn’t get bothered, but….

 

To be continued….