Ready?

I Hate You, But I Can't Live Without You

A week later….

 

Ilhoon’s POV:

I pulled on a pair of red pants and a black and gold spike belt. Once I get that on I pull of my tank top and toss it to the laundry basket before I grab my cologne before I put a little on my wrists and rub them together. I them spray a little on my neck before I place the bottle down and grab a black V-neck t-shirt out of my closet. I then make my way to the mirror while I pull my shirt on. Then I scan myself I the mirror before I grab gel and apply it on my hands to stick my hair up.

Once I finish getting ready I grab my phone, wallet, sunglasses and a white jacket before I walk out of the dressing room to find Minhyuk-hyung walk out of the bathroom and into the dressing room.

You might be wondering why I was dressing up, but it wasn’t because we had a interview or photo-shoot or something like that…. It was because I was taking Minhyuk-hyung out on a date for the day. All of us had the day off and we decided that we might as well make good use of it. After all, it is out first date.

“You ready Ilhoon-ah?” I hear someone say behind me, but before I could turn around and see who it was, I feel two arms snake around my waist.

When I do turn around I see Minhyuk hyung leaning in to peck me on my lips.

“Yeah, do I look okay?” I ask him as I pull away and turn around to face him.

“Yes. You look amazing. How about me?” Hyung asks me as he steps back.

I lean back, crossing my arms as I scan him and his outfit over with my eyes.

Hyung’s wearing a pair of beige pants and a red checked shirt with a white sweater over top.

“You look great. Ready to head out?” I ask him as I make my way to the door and take out a pair of black converse high tops.

“Yeah. Let’s go.” I hear hyung respond as he walks up to pull on a pair of grey basketball shoes.

Once I finish putting on my shoes I open the door.

After I say my goodbyes I walk out of the door and wait for Minhyuk-hyung in front of the elevator.

“Hey, Ilhoon-ah! Where are we going? You never told me.” I hear hyung say as he makes his way over to me and wraps his arms around my waist.

“It’s a surprise. Hope you don’t get sick of me.” I say with a smile before I lean in to give him a kiss on the cheek before I reach over and press the button for the elevator to come.

“Why would I get sick of you?”

“Because your stuck with me for the WHOLE day.” I say with a smirk, but before I can press my lips on his, the elevator door opened.

I lean back and grab hyung’s hand and drag him into the elevator and press the button for the first floor.

We just stand there waiting for the door to reopen.

After a while, the elevator slid open, but before we could walk out I lean down to give a quick peck hyungs lips before we leave.

“So where are we going?” I hear hyung ask me.

“You’ll just have to wait and see hyung, but before we start going places…. Are you hungry?”

“To think of it…. I’m starving!”

“Good! Let’s go!” I say before I drag him outside.

Hope he’ll enjoy what I have planned for him…

 

To be continued….