Ilhoon's POV Confession

I Hate You, But I Can't Live Without You

Ilhoon’s POV:

After hyung’s lips left mine, he turned and tried to escape from the scene, but I wasn’t going to have any of that.

Without much thought, I grabbed his arms and slammed him against the wall again with a lot more force. Although I felt bad when I looked into his eyes. All I could see was fear and that was it. His eyes were wide open and I could feel him shaking in my hands.

I take a deep breath before I lean in and gently press my lips on his while closing my eyes. I start to move my lips, but hyung’s lips stay frozen until I run my tongue over his bottom lip asking for permission. He hesitates, but he parts his lips slightly so that I can slip my tongue inside.

I lean my head back and take my lips off of his. I look away slightly and look back at him, but when I do look at him I can see his cheeks red and him looking down at his feet.

“Ilhoon-ah…. W-W-Why did y-you just k-k-k-kiss me?” I hear him stutter while still looking down and fidgeting with his hands.

“What do you think hyung? Why do YOU think that I just kissed you?” I asked him.

“I-I don’t know.” He says while looking up at me.

I let out a long sigh.

“Hyung, do you love me?” I ask him.

“Yes.” He says really quietly so I’m not sure on what he said.

“What?”

“Yes.” He says a little bit louder, but I wanted him to say the three words.

“What?”

“Yes! I love you Jung Ilhoon! I’ve loved you since the first day that we met! I feel like I have butterflies in my stomach whenever your near me and I’m always nervous!!! I ing love you!!” He yells/blurts out, but quickly covers his mouth and looks down again to avoid my eyes.

I let a smile play across my lips and reach up to grab his hand that was covering his mouth to pull it off. Once I get his hand out of the way I let his hand go and it drops to his side. Then I reach up to grab both sides of his face with my hands gently and lean down to kiss him.

I press my lips against his and he freezes again, but he slowly starts to respond by moving his lips with mine. I feel him run his tongue on my bottom lip so I part my lips and he slips his tongue inside my mouth.

Needing air, I pull back. When I look down at him again I see his face, red as a tomato so I let out a chuckle in amusement. I trace my thumb on his lips.

“Why didn’t you tell me sooner?”

“I thought that you would be disgusted by me….” He says while wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into a hug.

“Why would I be disgusted? I thought that I did something wrong because you always stayed away from me or you were nervous around me.”

“It’s not like that…. I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you Ilhoon-ah.” He says softly as he buries his face against the crook of my neck.

I just look ahead at the wall thinking on if I’m good enough for Minhyuk-hyung. I’m not even sure if I can keep him happy.

“Ilhoon-ah?” I hear him say my name which snaps me out of my thoughts

“Hm?” I hum in response while looking down at the man in my arms.

“What about the other members?” He asks pulling away from me a little to look at me.

“What about them?” I ask him while raising an eyebrow in confusion.

“What will they think? Should we tell them?” He starts asking with worry filling his eyes.

“No need.” I respond while walking silently towards the door.

Hyung just looks at me in confusion. I smile at him before I grab the doorknob.

“They’ve been eavesdropping.” I say before I twist the doorknob and open the door to see the rest of the members fall into the room on top of each other.

“See.” I say with a chuckle while pointing at them.

They all scramble to their feet’s trying to get out of the room and pretend that they weren’t listening. I couldn’t help it, but start to laugh.

“I’m happy for you two.” Eunkwang-hyung says, pointing at us before he leaves the room with the rest of the members, closing the door behind him.

“So, Ilhoon-ah….” I hear Minhyuk-hyung whisper.

“Yeah?” I ask him while sitting down his bed.

“Do you…. Maybe, we could start again?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean I’ve been so distant and nervous around you so maybe we could spend time together?”

“Are you asking me on a date?”

“Um…. I… Yeah.” He say looking away.

“Sure. I would love to. Lets go catch a movie or something later, when we’re both free.” I say before I get up to leave.

“Ilhoon-ah?”

“Yeah?”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.” I say with a smile and walk over to give him a peck on the lips before I leave.

 

To be continued…