The Conversation (Part 2)

I Hate You, But I Can't Live Without You

No One’s POV:

“I-I-I-I don’t know what your talking about I-Ilhoon-ah.” Minhyuk says stuttering which makes Ilhoon more suspicious.

“You know EXACTLY what I’m talking about hyung. So spit it out.” Ilhoon says, his voice more forceful now.

“I-I need to go put this away.” Minhyuk says lifting up his towel and getting up to go to the door.

“No.” Ilhoon says sternly while getting up to grab Minhyuk’s arm and pulling it to flip him around.

“Let go.”

“No. You have been acting weird since the first day we met! Your always nervous around me! Now look me in the eyes and tell me what’s wrong!!” Ilhoon almost yells.

“Let Go Ilhoon-ah.” Minhyuk says again pulling away.

Ilhoon loosens his grip a little before he quickly lets go and grabs Minhyuk's shoulders and slamming him against the wall.

“What’s wrong!”

“Nothing.” Minhyuk says looking away. He’s always been a bad liar and Ilhoon or all people knew that which wasn’t really helping his situation.

“I know your lying Lee Minhyuk.”

“I’m not. Nothing’s wrong Ilhoon-ah. Now let me go.”

“Fine. Look me in the eyes and tell me that nothing’s wrong.” Ilhoon says narrowing his eyes at his hyung.

When Minhyuk looks up to look at Ilhoon’s eyes he loses his ability to speak. Instead, he knew that actions speak louder than words and that’s exactly what he did.

Minhyuk looked at Ilhoon’s eyes and trailed his eyes down to his lips and back up again. He slowly started to lean in closer closing his eyes.

Even though Ilhoon is shocked and confused, he doesn’t let go of Minhyuk’s shoulders.

“Hyung, What are-“ Ilhoon manages to get out before Minhyuk’s lips were on his.

Ilhoon froze and let go of his hyungs shoulders and was going to pull back, but Minhyuk decided he needed more…. No he knew that he needed more. He couldn’t stop now. Minhyuk wrapped his arms around Ilhoon’s neck and pulled him closer. Even though he still didn’t get a response, he couldn’t help himself. He always dreamed of kissing Ilhoon, but this was way better than he could imagine.

Minhyuk pulled back looking away in shame. He enjoyed the kiss, but he was sure Ilhoon didn’t. Ilhoon hated skin ship. He couldn’t believe that he could only think on himself.

Minhyuk was about to turn around and walk away, trying to escape from the scene until Ilhoon grabbed his arms again, pushing him against the wall with more the same force.

All Ilhoon could see in his hyungs eyes was fear. Minhyuk was scared on what Ilhoon was going to say. Or maybe do….

 

To Be Continued….