Meeting Eunkwang and Sungjae

I Hate You, But I Can't Live Without You

Ilhoon’s POV:

Before I can ask what’s wrong I hear the door open again. I see a guy that’s seems to be a little shorter than me walk in. I get up and walk up to him.

“Hi. I’m Ilhoon, Jung Ilhoon. Nice to meet you.” I say with a smile and putting my hand out in front of me.

“Hey. I’m Seo Eunkwang.” I hear him say shaking my hand. Suddenly I feel Minhyuk walk up next to me.

“Hi. I’m Lee Minhyuk.”

Then we all sit back down and I start talking to Eunkwang.

“So… Um. Do you mind if I ask when you were born?” I ask.

“Oh. I was born in 1990. What about you?”

“So you’re my hyung then. I was born in 1994.” I watch Minhyuk just sitting there on his phone, but looking really stressed.

Eunkwang-hyung and I talk for a bit before another guy walks in. Both me and Eunkwang-hyung get up. The guy is taller than me, but he looks younger than me.

“Hi. I’m Yook Sungjae. I hear that I’m supposed to be the Maknae.” He says smiling and letting out his hand.

“Hey. I’m Ilhoon, Jung Ilhoon. I’m the second youngest in the group.” I say shaking his hand.

“Hey. I’m Seo Eunkwang. I’m supposed to be the oldest in the group.”

“Hi. I’m Lee Minhyuk. I’m the second oldest in the group. It’s nice to meet you Sungjae-ah.” Minhyuk-hyung says getting up and shaking Sungjae’s hand. When we all sit back down we all start talking besides Minhyuk-hyung.

I find it strange how deep in thought that he looks.

I wonder what he’s thinking about…

 

Minhyuk’s POV:

I’m debating on if I’m feeling this because I’m nervous or it’s because I might be gay. No! That can’t be it. I’m not gay!

I return my attention back to my phone before I hear the door open. I watch Ilhoon get up and greet him.

“Hey. I’m Seo Eunkwang.” I hear the guy say. I get up to and walk besides Ilhoon sticking my hand out.

“Hi. I’m Lee Minhyuk.” I say before we all sit back down.

I look at my phone pretending to text someone, but I actually think about what this weird feeling is. I hear Ilhoon and Eunkwang talking beside me, but ignore them.

Suddenly I hear the door open again.

“Hi. I’m Yook Sungjae. I hear that I’m supposed to be the Maknae.” I hear him say.

“Hey. I’m Ilhoon, Jung Ilhoon. I’m the second youngest in the group.”

“Hey. I’m Seo Eunkwang. I’m supposed to be the oldest in the group.”

“Hi. I’m Lee Minhyuk. I’m the second oldest in the group. It’s nice to meet you Sungjae-ah.” I say getting up and grabbing his hand to shake it.

Once we all sit back down, I look back to my phone. I’m so frustrated! What’s this feeling! Why do I feel so weird. Maybe it’s because I’m nervous… or maybe I’m in love. No! I can’t be in love with another guy… can I?

 

To Be Continued…