New Story Plot: Chapter 4

I Hate You, But I Can't Live Without You

No One’s POV:

“Of course it does. Who wouldn’t get bothered, but I trust Minhyuk. Think about it hyung. What good it do if you don’t trust the person your in a relationship with.” Ilhoon says with a warm smile.

“Think of it this way hyung…. Kyungsoo-hyung already has a boyfriend. Also I doubt that he would let Kyungsoo-hyung live if he ever cheated. Same goes for you hyung. I bet Hyunsik-hyung would get furious if he caught you with someone else.” Ilhoon continues when Changsub doesn’t say anything.

“Wait a minute! Kyungsoo has a boyfriend!!!” Changsub says with wide eyes.

“Yes…. Baekhyun-hyung and Kyungsoo-hyung are together…. You didn’t know that?” Ilhoon questions, a sly smile playing on his lips.

“No…. I had no idea.” Changsub replies as he leans back and lies on the bed.

“You have nothing to worry about hyung. Let’s get some sleep.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he moves so he could lay down on Minhyuk's bed.

“Goodnight hyung.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he leans over to turn off the lamp which was the only light source that was on in the room at the time.

“Night Ilhoon-ah.” Changsub replies with a smile before he allows sleep to overcome him.

 

With Hyunsik and Minhyuk….

 

“I seriously don’t get it hyung! I don’t get what I did wrong!” Hyunsik says as he messes up his hair.

“First of all…. Calm down Hyunsik-ah. First off, does Changsub know that Kyungsoo has a boyfriend?” Minhyuk asks.

“I’m not really sure.” Hyunsik replies.

“Well…. There’s your first mistake. You should have made sure he knew. That’s probably why he’s mad at you. Also, how much time do you spend with Kyungsoo or at Exo’s dorm?” Minhyuk questions.

“About…. Every time I have some time to spare.” Hyunsik replies.

“Your joking right….” Minhyuk says, hoping that the younger was kidding.

“No….” Hyunsik replies which causes Minhyuk to let out a long sigh.

“That’s mistake number two. You can’t just abandon Changsub just to hang out with your friends. You need to spend time with him too.” Minhyuk says.

“But you hang out with your friends too.” Hyunsik tries to deny that he wasn’t the only one.

“Yeah…. That’s true, but Ilhoon will stop by now and then. Also I spend time with Hoonie whenever we have schedules and practices.” Minhyuk replies with a smile.

“But isn’t it good to give Changsub-hyung space?” Hyunsik questions.

“In some ways, but you don’t want to go the extent that he thinks your ignoring him. Just try to manage your time wisely. I’ll talk to Changsub and I’ll see if I can get him to give you a chance to explain.” Minhyuk says as he stands up and walks over to Changsub’s ben before he lays down.

“Get some sleep Hyunsik-ah. We can talk more tomorrow.” Minhyuk says with a smile before he reaches over to turn off the lights.

Hyunsik listened to Minhyuk’s steady breathing which indicated that the rapper was asleep, but the vocal couldn’t sleep. His mind was filled with thoughts of Changsub.

 

To be continued…