The Next Day... (Part 2)

I Hate You, But I Can't Live Without You

No One’s POV:

Ilhoon puts his hands in his pockets as he walks to the Cube Entertainment, a smile forming on his lips. He used a short cut/private trail to get onto the sidewalk so that the people who do recognize him don’t find out where BtoB’s dorm is located. The rapper smiles to himself as he hears footsteps, giggles and whispers behind him before he puts on his headphones and plugs them into his phone to listen to music.

Once Ilhoon reaches the front of the building, he presses his thumb onto the scanner to unlock the door before he opens the door and walks in, making sure to close it behind him so that sasaeng fans don’t barge in. Although before he closes the door, he turns around to smile and do a slight bow as he makes a heart with his hands to express his love for his fans.

He walks up the stair and reaches the door for their manager, Jongwon’soffice. He takes his hands out of his pocket, takes off his headphones and knocks on the door.

“Come in.” A low voice says from inside the room.

The rapper slowly opens the door and walks into the room to find BtoB’s manager, Jongwon sitting behind his desk typing on his computer while their manager, Yonghyun was standing beside the desk, leaning on it.

“You called for me hyung?” Ilhoon asks once he gets in and closes the door.

“Yeah. Come sit down Ilhoon-ah.” Yonghyun says with a smile as he motions to the chairs that were on either side of a long table in the middle of the room, in front of the desk.

“What is it hyung?” Ilhoon asks as he sits down on the first chair that was on the right side.

“Well, it’s nothing bad, but I was just wondering how being an MC at Weekly Idol is going.” Yonghyun says as he sits down in the chair across from the younger.

“Good. There is more… isn’t there?” Ilhoon asks with a smirk.

“Well…. I was wondering if we needed to check up on the dorm and the members. Maybe checking on the dance choreography?” Jongwon asks as he sets down a bottle of vitamin water in front of the rapper.

“Thanks hyung. It’s okay though. Our choreography is going well, you can see it if you want. We’ll film it and show you. Also The members are doing fine, but I’m wondering why your asking me…. Why didn’t you want to talk to Eunkwang-hyung?” Ilhoon asks with a smile.

“Lets be honest here Ilhoon-ah…. Everyone knows that you do a way better job at taking care of the other members and you are usually on top of things when it comes to choreography. Too bad you don’t pay attention to other things…. You would have been an amazing leader.” Yonghyun says with a sigh while shaking his head.

The three guys talked about work, the other members and many other things before Ilhoon glanced down at his watch and it said that it was 10:55am.

“Sorry to leave like this, but I need to meet up with someone.”

“Who? A girl?” Jongwon asks with a raised eyebrow.

“Yeah. My sister.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he rushes out of the office.

 

At the dorm….

 

Minhyuk slowly wakes up again when he hears Changsub saying that he was starving.

The older rapper lets out a groan as he stretches his arms over his head and slides out of his bed and makes his bed before he walks out of the room while running his hand through his hair.

“Hyung!? Your up!” Hyunsik says with a smile as he gets up from the couch.

“Where’s Ilhoonie?” Changsub asks as he walks out of the kitchen.

“I’m not sure. Lets call him.” Minhyuk says with a smile.

Minhyuk takes out his phone and dials the younger’s number.

“Ilhoon-ah?”

Hyung? What is it?” Ilhoon says as he answers his phone.

Where are you? I miss you~”

I’m out with a friend.”

Before Minhyuk could say anything, he heard a girls voice on the other side.

I’m offended Ilhoon-ah! I’m older than you!”

 

To be continued….