New Story Plot: Chapter 1

I Hate You, But I Can't Live Without You

A/N: I forgot to add in the last update that in my fanfic a new building was built which is where the dorms of all the idol groups lived so BtoB moved to that building. This isn’t true, but it will be true just for this fanfic.

Sorry that I kept whoever was waiting for this fanfic to be updating for the long wait.

 

No One’s POV:

The dorm was completely empty when Ilhoon walked in because Changsub and Eunkwang went to visit VIXX’s Dorm. Hyunsik and Minhyuk went to visit Baekhyun and D.O in Exo-K’s dorm. Sungjae and Peniel went to visit Teen Top’s dorm.

Once Ilhoon walked through the door of BtoB’s dorm with a duffel bag slung over his shoulder, to find Teen Top’s Niel and Chunji sitting on their couch.

“Ilhoon-ah!” Chunji and Niel calls the rappers name as they gets up.

“Hey!” Ilhoon responds with a smile as he slips his shoes off and briefly walks into his room to drop off his duffel bag before returning.

“How’ve you been?” Chunji asks with a smile.

“Pretty good. How about you hyung?” Ilhoon asks as he sits down on the arm chair.

“Same. So how are the BtoB couples doing lately? Anything new happen?” Niel asks as he wiggles his eyebrows.

The three guys are silent before they all burst into a laughing fit after seeing what Niel did.

“Of course. A lot happened. Anyone you want to know about?” Ilhoon says as he lets out a chuckle and gets up from his seat to walk towards the fridge.

“We want to know about everyone, but let’s start with you.” Chunji replies with a smile as he watches Ilhoon walk towards the fridge.

“Yeah. How are you and Minhyuk-hyung doing?” Niel asks.

“Before I explain anything, do you want anything to drink?” Ilhoon asks as he opens the fridge.

“Anything’s fine.” Both Teen Top members reply in unison.

Ilhoon smiles before he grabs three bottles of iced tea out of the fridge and walks towards the other two to hand them each a bottle.

“We’re doing fine. We did run into a little problem with G.Na-noona and then with Bomi-noona, but we’re fine now.” Ilhoon says thinking slightly as he moves to sit down in the arm chair.

“What happened with G.Na-noona and Bomi?” Chunji asks as he raises an eyebrow while leaning forward slightly.

“Long story short…. You guys remember how I featured in G.Na-noona’s song called Oops?” Ilhoon asked.

“Yeah.” Chunji and Niel reply at the same time.

“And about Weekly idol with Bomi-noona?” Ilhoon continued.

“Yeah…. What’s your point?” Niel asks with a curious expression playing on his face.

“Well…. Minhyuk-hyung got jealous because of how close I needed to act with G.Na noona for our choreography and how close I act and still act with Bomi-noona on the show.” Ilhoon says with a sheepish smile as he scratches the back of his head.

“That’s understandable. I mean…. I would get annoyed and mad if I saw Chanhee-hyung getting a little too comfortable with someone else.” Niel says with a smile, wrapping an arm around his boyfriend as he watches Ilhoon lower his hand from the back of his head.

“Yeah. I would be furious with Niel if he ever cheated on me with someone else. I mean…. I still get furious with him if he does skinship with someone else, even if he hugs another member.” Chunji says as he takes a glance at Niel who let out a nervous chuckle as he took a sip of his drink nervously, causing his Adam’s apple to bob when he swallowed.

“As you can tell…. I’m a little possessive. I mean…. Where can you possibly find another Ahn Daniel?” Chunji asks with a smile.

“Anyway…. Ilhoon-ah, tell me a about the others too.” Niel says after he clears his throat.

“Okay…. Um…. Well, Donggeun-hyung and Sungjae are doing fine. They haven’t been mad at each other for long. The longest time they’ve been mad at each other was when Sungjae was mad with Donggeun-hyung because he was acting a little too close with Namjoo, but he was only mad for about two days.” Ilhoon replies as he opens his drink.

“Lastly…. Changsub-hyung and Hyunsik-hyung are…. Well…. Changsub-hyung’s mad at Hyunsik-hyung….” Ilhoon says as he touches his ear and earring.

“Why?” Niel asks.

“Well….”

 

To be continued….

 

A/N: Please tell me what you think of the new story plot so far!