Final

I Hate You, But I Can't Live Without You

No One’s POV:

 

The next morning….

 

Changsub woke up with the feeling of something heavy on top of him.

Shocked, the vocal’s eyes flew open to be greeted by the sight of a man sleeping on top of him.

“Yah! Get off of me!!” Changsub yelled as soon as he realized that it was Hyunsik who was on top of him.

“No.” Hyunsik groaned out.

“GET THE OFF OF ME BEFORE I KICK YOUR !!!!” Changsub yelled, now getting pissed off because of the other.

“Not until you forgive me.” Hyunsik says as he looks up at the older.

“Do you EVEN know what you did?” Changsub asks in an annoyed tone.

“Yes.” Hyunsik replies.

“Then tell me.” Changsub challenges, doubting that the younger knew what he did.

“I ignored you and I spent all the free time that I had with Kyungsoo and not you. Also I didn’t tell you that Kyungsoo was together with Baekhyun-hyung.” Hyunsik replies with teary eyes.

Changsub lets out a long sigh and wraps his arms around the younger and draws soothing patterns on the youngers back.

“Don’t cry Hyunsik-ah. I forgive you.” Changsub says in a quiet voice as he kisses the top of Hyunsik’s head.

While the two were clearing things up, Ilhoon and Minhyuk were in the living room with smirks on their faces.

“Good idea to lay Hyunsik-hyung down on top of Changsub-hyung.” Ilhoon says with a smile.

“I know right! Good thing those two are heavy sleepers.” Minhyuk responds.

“I know…. But Hyunsik-hyung is really heavy! Probably all muscle.”

 

A/N: I know this is a crappy ending, but I had no idea how to end it…. I’m sorry….