Coffee

I Hate You, But I Can't Live Without You

No One’s POV:

“Where are you taking me Ilhoon-ah? We’ve been walking for hours!” Minhyuk whines.

“Hyung… We’ve been only walking for 10 mins.” Ilhoon says as he lets out a chuckle when he sees the older pouting.

“This better be worth it…..” Minhyuk says as he lets out a sigh.

“What is the one place that you love going hyung?” Ilhoon asks with a smirk.

“A place that I love?”

“Oh! I like going to a Karaoke Bar!” Minhyuk says after a while of thinking.

“Well, that’s where we’re headed, but we’re going to make one last stop before he go there.” Ilhoon says with a smile.

“Where are we going!?” Minhyuk asks as he grabs the youngers arm before pulling on it.

“We’re going to get coffee.” Ilhoon says with a smile.

“Coffee? Why coffee?”

“Why not? If you think about it…. We don’t know a lot of things about each other cause you used to avoid me.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he runs his hand through his hair.

 

15 Minutes Later….

 

“What do you want to drink hyung?” Ilhoon asks as he pulls out his wallet.

“Sit down Ilhoon-ah. I’ll buy coffee. What do you want to drink?”

“…. Surprise me.” Ilhoon says after a while.

Minhyuk just nods before he pulls out his wallet and walks over to buy the drinks.

Ilhoon lets out a sigh before he slips his wallet back into his pocket and leans back in his chair.

 

To be continued….