A Few Months Later

I Hate You, But I Can't Live Without You

A few months later in the Dance Studio…

 

Ilhoon’s POV:

It’s been a couple of months since I met the other members, but now we actually get along pretty well. Well I guess that because we share the same room is a reason why…

“Ilhoon-hyung?” When I turn around I see the maknae looking at me with curious eyes.

“What’s up Sungjae-ah?” I ask him giving him a smile.

“Well we’re going to start our dress rehearsal and you need to rap.”

“Wait… You mean that we have to sing and dance at the same time?” I ask him raising an eye brow at him.

“Yeah… Come on.”

“Alright” I say as I decide to take my shirt off and tuck it in my shorts because I was over heating.

When I walk over to my position I see Minhyuk-hyung staring at me through the mirror in front of us. We still talk to each other and everything, but for some reason he always looks at me more often than the other members.

Whatever… I think as the music start so I start rapping.

 

Minhyuk’s POV:

I watch as Ilhoon walks to his position with a mic in his hands. The thing is he was shirtless so I couldn’t concentrate. I couldn’t keep my eyes off of his perfectly sculpted body.

I made more mistakes today because I was staring at Ilhoon. The other members would ask me if something was wrong, but I would just smile and tell them that I was a little tired.

I wasn’t sure if I fell for Ilhoon on the first day I met him, but as a few days passed it was clear to me that I fell in love with Ilhoon. I know that it’s best if he doesn’t know, but whenever he hangs out with the other members and when he allows them to give him a hug I can’t help, but get angry. Everyone knows that Ilhoon hates skin ship, but he’ll let it happen every once in a while. I always feel protective over Ilhoon. All the members know that, but they just think that I think of him as a little brother when I actually love him and don’t want him to look at anyone but me.

We’re walking back to the dorm while I think these thoughts. Frustrated I furiously mess up my hair.
“Hyung?” I hear someone say beside me while placing a hand on my shoulder, but because I was so surprised I jump a little. When I look at who said my name I see Ilhoon. Ilhoon is taller than me so I always have to tilt my head up a little so I can see his amazing eyes. I would be lying if I said that I don’t get lost while staring at his eyes.

“What is it Ilhoon-ah?” I say when I snap back into reality.

“Is something wrong hyung? You seem stressed today”

“Oh… it’s nothing Ilhoon-ah.. I’m just a little tired” I say sending him a smile, but I can tell that he doesn’t believe me, but he just smiles and walks back towards Sungjae.

I watch Sungjae wrap one of his arms around Ilhoon’s shoulder, but when Ilhoon doesn’t pull away like he usually does I can feel the anger building up inside of me.

I just turn around and focus on getting back to the dorm.

Why am I so in love with Ilhoon?

 

To be continued…