The Next Day...

I Hate You, But I Can't Live Without You

No One’s POV:

 

The next morning…

 

Ilhoon slowly rubs the sleep out of his eyes before he opens his eyes to be greeted by the sight of the other members asleep. He smiles before he checks his watch and sees that it says that it was 9:46am. Ilhoon then slowly gets up and off of his bed before he walks out of the room and into the kitchen to get a glass of water to help swallow his vitamins.

Once he took his vitamins, he decided to take a shower, but not before he grabbed his phone and unplugged it from the charger to call his sister.

“Noona!” Ilhoon says happily when Joo answered her phone.

“Hey Ilhoon-ah!”

“By any chance do you have time today?”

“Yeah! I’m free all day. What about you?”

“Same here. Did you get something to eat this morning?”

“Not yet. I just woke up.”

“Great! We can grab Brunch together then! I just need to get something sorted out at the studio. I’ll meet you in front of JYP or do you want to come to Cube?”

“I’ll meet you in front of Cube. How about we meet at 11?”

“Alright noona. I’ll see you then.” Ilhoon says before he hangs up and plugs his phone back in before he walks into the bathroom to take a shower.

Once Ilhoon finishes his shower, he walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and another towel around his neck while he had his ‘dirty’ clothes in his hands. When he reached the laundry basket that waslocated in the corner of the laundry room, he dropped his clothes in it before he grabbed the towel that was around his neck and started to dry his hair. He dried his hair as he walked out of the laundry room while dried his hair and checked his watch which said, 9:57am.

Ilhoon then quickly strolled into the ‘dressing room’ and slipped on a pair of black boxer briefs under his towel before he took off the towel that was around his waist and walked back into the bathroom.

Once he got into the bathroom, he dried his hair with a hairdryer and added hair wax in his hair to stick it up. He then walked back out of the bathroom and into the dressing room so that he could put some clothes and not walk around with boxers on.

Once Ilhoon got back into the dressing room, he put on a pair of grey jean, a pair or socks, a black dress shirt, rolled up the sleeves, put on a couple of rings and put on a black snapback before he walked back out. When he walked out and checked his watch, it said that it was 10:11am. Ilhoon walked back into his room to see if the other members were still asleep, and they were, before he walked into the living room, grabbed a pair his sunglasses, phone, wallet and headphones before he walked to the door to put on a pair of black and blue Jordans before he walked out the door and building.

He then slipped his wallet into his back pocket and put his sunglasses on. Ilhoon started walking to Cube as he plugged his headphones in his phone and listened to music.

 

Back at the dorm….

 

Minhyuk slowly woke up to find all the members asleep, but Ilhoon’s bed empty. When he walked into the kitchen he saw a sticky note on the fridge.

 

I’m going to get brunch with a friend. Hope you enjoy the day off hyungs! And Sungjae-ah!

 

Minhyuk let out a sigh before he walked back into the room to get more sleep.

 

To be continued….