Guess who's here!

I Hate You, But I Can't Live Without You

No One’s POV:

First stop was a place to eat.

Ilhoon didn’t really know where to go for lunch because he didn’t really have a day plan. All he knew/planned were the stops that they were going to make and the rest was up to Minhyuk to decide.

“Where do you want to eat hyung?” Ilhoon asks Minhyuk as they walk around in front of the Cube studio.

“I don’t really care. Let’s go eat burgers or something.” Minhyuk says with a smile.

“Really hyung? I’m offering to buy you something, but you want to eat burgers” Ilhoon asks Minhyuk while raising an eyebrow and giving him the ‘are you serious’ look.

“What? I don’t mind!” Minhyuk yells as he throws his arms up after he stops walking.

“Whatever you say hyung.” Ilhoon says while he lets out a chuckle, but he doesn’t stop walking.

“Hey! Wait for me!!!” Minhyuk yells at Ilhoon as he runs up to Ilhoon and wraps an arm around his waist.

“Hey hyung! I have an idea! Let’s have a picnic! It’s really nice outside today so we might as well.” Ilhoon suggests as he wraps an arm around Minhyuk’sshoulder.

“Sure! Wait, doesn’t that mean we should have packed something then?” Minhyuk asks Ilhoon as he raises his eyebrow.

“We could have done that, but why don’t we just go to the Lotte Market and buy stuff there?” Ilhoon suggests as he walks up to a bus stop.

“Yeah! Okay! Let’s do that!” Minhyuk says as they both come to a stop in front of the bus stop.

“Hey! That’s our ride!” Minhyuk says to Ilhoon after two or three minutes when the bus that they needed to take arrives and stops in front of them.

“Huh? Oh right!” Ilhoon says as he looks up from his phone, but once he see’s Minhyuk already going onto the bus he quickly gets up and hops on.

They both tap their bus passes on the scanner before the take a seat.

Minhyuk grabs Ilhoon’s hand and drags him to the back of the bus, even though there was barely anyone there because it was a work day/school day.

“Is there a particular reason that you brought us all the way back here?” Ilhoon questions his boyfriend after he takes a look around.

He declares that there has to be at least 8 rows of seats in between them and the other passengers.

“Not really. I just wanted to be able to do this without anyone seeing.” Minhyuk says before he leans up and kisses Ilhoon on the cheek quickly before his face turns into a light shade of red as he looks away.

Ilhoon just sits there taken aback a little because Minhyuk just kissed him in public. Even thought it was just on the cheek, but still…. They could have been seen.

Once Ilhoon comes back to reality he takes one quick look around to make sure that no one was watching before he leans down and quickly pecks Minhyuk on the lips before he smiles at his boyfriend.

“Hey look! I wonder what that’s about.” Ilhoon says as he points out the window when he spots a crowd of people in front of the Lotte Market.

“Come on Ilhoon-ah! This is our stop.” Minhyuk says as he quickly gets up and taps his card on the scanner once more before he steps off of the bus when the bus comes to a stop.

Ilhoon does the same as he gets off of the bus and joins Minhyuk.

“Lets go find out why there’s a huge crowd.” Minhyuk says as he grabs Ilhoon’s arm and drags him towards the entrance of the market, where all the people were.

“OMG!! IT’S BTOB’S ILHOON AND MINHYUK!!!” Someone yells behind them.

In surprise, both guys turn around to find a couple of the people in the crowd break off and start to crowd around them.

“Hey!” Ilhoon says with a smile as he lets one of the girls take a picture of him and Minhyuk.

“Hey!!! Ilhoon-ah!!! Minhyuk-hyung!!” Someone with a somewhat deep voice calls behind them.

Confused, both guys turn around to find Exo’s D.O walking towards them.

“Hey, Kyungsoo-hyung!!” Ilhoon yells as he grabs Minhyuk’s hand before they make there way towards D.O.

“Hey Kyungsoo-ah! What are you doing here?” Minhyuk asks, once they reach the Exo member.

“Oh! Well, it’s our turn to go shopping for food and things cause we are running a little low.” D.O says as he scratches the back of his neck.

“Our? Who else are you here with hyung?” Ilhoon asks D.O.

“Oh! I’m here with Baekhyun-hyung.” D.O says as he looks up a little to look at Ilhoon.

“Hey Minhyuk-hyung! Ilhoon-ah! What are you guys doing here?” Baekhyun says as he walks towards them.

“Hey Baekhyun-ah! Well, we’re here to buy a couple of things before we head down to the Han river for a picnic. Too bad the other members didn’t want to come along with us though. It’s a perfect day to have a picnic.” Minhyuk explains as he grabs Ilhoon’s arm before they start walking towards the doors.

“Hey! You coming?” Minhyuk calls behind his shoulder.

Both Exo members look at each other for a brief moment before they catch up to the two BtoB members.

Once they all get inside, Baekhyun and Ilhoon go off to grab a cart.

“So Ilhoon-ah, how’ve you been?” Baekhyun asks as they walk towards the carts that were outside.

“Pretty good besides being tired. You know how hard and exhausting practices can be. What about you hyung?” Ilhoon says with a smile.

“Same here. I do miss the Exo-M members though. They’re touring in China right now so we barely get to see them.” Baekhyun says with a sigh before they stop in front of the carts.

“Cheer up hyung! They’ll be back before you know it! They have to! You are a team!” Ilhoon says as he pats Baekhyun’s back before he grabs a cart.

“Hope so.” Baekhyun says with a smile before he grabs a cart too.

 

With D.O and Minhyuk….

 

“So how are you now a days Kyungsoo-ah?” Minhyuk asks as he waits with D.O while Baekhyun and Ilhoon go get carts.

“Oh you know. Really busy with lessons and schedules and exhausting cause of the practices that we’re doing.” D.O says as he stretches his neck.

“Tell me about it…. Eunkwangie doesn’t want to make us over practice, but Ilhoon thinks that he isn’t any good so he’ll stay behind and practice some more. Being that good hyung that I am, I usually help him or I’ll wait for him.” Minhyuk says as he leans against the wall.

“Wait…. Ilhoon doesn’t think that he’s good? Isn’t he your best dancer or something?” D.O questions.

“Well I’m not sure about that, but I guess you can say that. He is the one that practices the most.” Minhyuk replies before they see the two guys laughing as they push carts in front of them while walking towards the other two guys.

“Hey! What’s so funny?” D.O asks, once the two guys walk up.

“Nothing really.” Baekhyun says as he tries to stop laughing.

“What is it Ilhoon-ah?” Minhyuk asks him as he puts his hand on Ilhoon’s shoulder to calm him down.

“Nothing. Don’t worry about it hyung.” Ilhoon says once he calms down and just has a smile on his face.

On the other hand, Kyungsoo was staring at Baekhyun trying to get some answers.

“What?” Baekhyun asks before he bursts out into laughter.

“Hey! Baekhyun-hyung! Calm down….” Ilhoon says as he places a hand on Baekhyun’s arm before he starts pushing his cart through the doors.

Baekhyun just nods before he follows behind while pushing his own cart.

“What do you think they were talking about?” D.O asks Minhyuk as they start to catch up with the other two guys.

“No idea.” Minhyuk says with a chuckle.

 

What were the two guys talking about? Are you curious? I guess you’ll have to wait and find out.

 

To be continued…