Meeting Peniel and Hyunsik

I Hate You, But I Can't Live Without You

Minhyuk’s POV:

No that can’t be it! I am NOT in love with another guy. Especially a guy that I just met.

I run my hands in my hair messing it up furiously trying to get rid of my frustration.

Suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder. When I turn around I see Ilhoon looking at me with concern in his eyes. Eunkwang-hyung and Sungjae keeps talking about random stuff.

“Hyung? Are you ok?”

“I’m fine” I say as I shrug his hand off my shoulder and forcing out a smile. I can see that he see’s through my lie, but he lets it slide and gives me a smile. When he smiles I look away quickly so I don’t say anything stupid.

Augh! Why do I feel like this!!!!

 

Ilhoon’s POV:

I watch as Minhyuk-hyung runs his hands through his hair furiously. Now I’m positive that something’s wrong. I get up and sit beside him before I reach out and place my hand on his shoulder. When I do I fell him jump a little and stare at me

“Hyung? Are you ok?” I ask.

“I’m fine” I hear him say shrugging off my hand. I don’t believe him one bit, but when he smiles I decide to let slide… just this once…

I give him a smile, but when I do he looks away and looks more frustrated.

What’s wrong with him…

 

No One’s POV:

Suddenly the door opens again and two guys walk in. One looks really tuff and he’s tall, but when he smiles his eyes seem to get really small. The other one kind of looks like he’s not from around here.

“Hey. I’m Ilhoon, Jung Ilhoon… I’m the second youngest in the group” Ilhoon says as he shakes their hands.

“I’m Seo Eunkwang and I’m the oldest” Eunkwang says while getting up smiling at the two.

“Hi, I'm Yook Sungjae. I’m the Maknae” Sungjae says as he bows to them.

“I’m Lee Minhyuk, I’m the Second oldest” Minhyuk says getting up and walking towards them.

“Hi, I’m Lim Hyunsik. I’m the fourth oldest/youngest.” He says smiling again, but when he smiles his eyes get really small.

“Hello, I’m Shin Donggeun, but you can call me Peniel. I’m the third youngest and I was born and raised in Chicago.” Peniel says as he bows to the others.

 

The only person that was missing was Changsub…

 

To be continued…

 

A/N: Sorry for making this sound like a really boring Fanfic, but as soon as the first couple of chapters pass I promise that I’ll make this more interesting.