Leading Up to BtoB's WoW Comeback

I Hate You, But I Can't Live Without You

No One’s POV:

 

Leading up to BtoB’s WOW Comeback.…

 

As soon as the song ended for their new comeback, Wow ended, Eunkwang walked over to the computer to restart the song when he heard a croaky voice say something behind him.

“Hyung, lets take a break. We’ve been at this for three hours now. My throat hurts.” Ilhoon says as he lies down in the middle of the dance room, his chest rising and lowering, trying to catch his breath while he lets the Mic slip out of his left hand and roll onto the floor.

Eunkwang nods as he shuts his laptop and sits down onto the couch. Changsub and Hyunsik sit down next to Eunkwang while Peniel and Sungjae leave the room to go to the bathroom. Minhyuk on the other hand, goes downstairs to the Café to get the members something to drink.

After a couple of minutes, Peniel and Sungjae walked back into the room before they took a seat in front of the couch, leaning on it as they took out their phones.

A couple of more minutes later, Minhyuk walked in with two paper trays that had four cups stuck on one and three on the other.

Minhyuk walked up to the couch to and held out the two trays that had seven cups of iced Americanos in total stuck on the two trays. Eunkwang was the first one to take one and next was Hyunsik who grabbed two and handed one to Changsub, all three guys thanked the rapper. Peniel took two cups also and handed one to the maknae before he thanked Minhyuk. The older rapper nodded in response before he threw out the empty tray into the recycling bin and walked over to BtoB’s main rapper.

Ilhoon had his eyes closed and didn’t open them until Minhyuk bent down and shook the younger.

“Ilhoon-ah. I got you coffee.” Minhyuk says with a smile.

“Thanks hyung.” Ilhoon responds as he give the older a quick kiss before he smiles and grabs the cup and takes a sip from it after he sits up.

Minhyuk smiles as he takes the last cup out of the tray and threw the empty tray out before he walked to Ilhoon and sat down beside him. The older rapper lets out a smile as he gives Ilhoon another peck before he motions to Eunkwang, silently telling him to throw them a towel.

Eunkwang smiled before he threw Minhyuk two towels. Minhyuk handed Ilhoon a towel before he wiped the sweat off of his neck and forehead.

Suddenly, one of their mangers burst through the doors, causing all the BtoB members to jump besides Ilhoon who was in his own world.

“I got some exciting news for Ilhoonie! Talking about Ilhoon…. Where is he?” The manger looked around, but couldn’t see Ilhoon because Minhyuk was blocking the view.

Ilhoon put up his hand and waved it slightly, too tired to talk while he was still in his lying position.

“What happened to you?” The manager asks as he walked over to the rapper.

“Tired.” Ilhoon says in a croaky voice.

“Here, eat this. You sound like your going to lose your voice.” The manger says as he reaches into his pocket and hands Ilhoon a cough drop.

“Thanks hyung. What did you need to tell me?” Ilhoon asks as he sits up and unwraps it and sticks the cough drop into his mouth.

“What?” Ilhoon questions, looking at the hand his mangers hand that was held in front of him, confused.

“Wrapper.” The manger says as he holds out his hand further in front of the rapper.

Ilhoon nods as he hands his manger the wrapper.

“Anyway…. You know about Weekly Idol?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, your going to be a part time MC there!”

“What do you mean by part time?” Minhyuk asks from beside the main rapper.

“It means that he’s there for part of the show and leaves. He can be off set and meet up with the other idols if he wants, but he’s only on Weekly Idol for the beginning part.” The manger explains as he shifts his attention towards Minhyuk.

Both Minhyuk and Ilhoon make a sound, understanding the situation.

“When do I start then?” Ilhoon questions.

“On Tuesday. That’s when the recording is and Wednesday is when the episode will be broadcasted.” The manger responds as he gets up.

Ilhoon nods once more as he tilts his head up.

“Well, I should let you get back to practice then. Congratulations Ilhoon-ah.” BtoB’s manger says with a smile as he walks out of the room.

“Congratulations! Ilhoon-ah!” Peniel, Hyunsik, Changsub and Eunkwang says from the couch with big smiles.

“Congrats hyung!” Sungjae says with a smile.

“Congratulations Hoon-ah!” Minhyuk says as he leans in to peck Ilhoon on the lips.

“Thanks hyungs! Thanks Sungjae-ah!” Ilhoon responds as he lies back down and places his hands behind his head, using them as a pillow.

“Lets get back to practice in an hour. I’m going to take a nap so wake me up after an hour.” Ilhoon says as he closes his eyes.

Minhyuk smiles as he lies down, resting his head in between Ilhoon’s chest and hardened stomach as he drifts off to sleep as well.

“Alright.” Eunkwang responds as he slides off of the couch and sets an alarm on his phone before he lets himself fall asleep.

 

To be continued…