In the Morning

I Hate You, But I Can't Live Without You

No One’s POV:

Minhyuk was the first member up and slowly the other members started waking up, beside Ilhoon.

The other members decided to go to the studio to practice, but Minhyuk stayed behind and walked into the room where Ilhoon was sleeping.

“Ilhoon-ah?” Minhyuk says in a quiet voice trying to wake up the younger when he reaches the younger rappers bunk bed that he shared with Changsub.

Ilhoon lets out a low groan as he turns around facing his back to the older rapper.

“Ilhoon-ah? Wake up.” Minhyuk says as he climbs up to lie down beside the younger.

“Hyung~” Ilhoon says in a quiet and croaky voice as he turns over and wraps his arms around the older, pulling him into an embrace.

“Come on Ilhoon-ah…. Wake up~” The older whines, trying to slip out of the youngers embrace, but Ilhoon just tightens his arms and buries his face into the crook of the older’s neck.

“No. I’m tired.” Ilhoon simply states without opening his eyes.

“It’s your fault that you came back late last night.” Minhyuk says, trying to hint Ilhoon to explain why he came back so late.

“I got some explaining to do, huh?” Ilhoon says as he slowly opens his eyes to look down at the hyung in his arms.

“Yeah. Come on and get up. I’ll make you breakfast.” Minhyuk says with a smile as he slips out of Ilhoon’s embrace when he feels the younger rapper loosen his grip.

Ilhoon nods slowly and gets up to slide out of his bed. He then walks out of the room, pulls out a chair and sits it in it before he runs his hand through his hair.

“Here, I know it’s not much, but we can go out for lunch later.” Minhyuk says as he places down a bowl of bibimbap, a spoon and a pair of chopsticks.

Ilhoon nods before he picks his spoon up and starts eating.

“Why did you come back so late?” Minhyuk asks as he watches Ilhoon eat.

“I just met up with my sister for brunch and went to the studio to practice the dance, my lines and go to the gym. I just got a little distracted and lost track of time.” Ilhoon replies after he swallows the food that was in his mouth.

“Your sister? I don’t think that you’ve ever mentioned her before….” Minhyuk says as he watches Ilhoon put another spoonful into his mouth before he starts chewing.

“Yeah, my sister. You know…. Joo-noona is my sister.” Ilhoon replies with a smile after he swallows the food once he finished chewing.

Minhyuk slowly nods as he looks down in embarrassment as he tries to hide the faint blush that was playing on his cheeks. He couldn’t believe that he was getting jealous because Ilhoon was hanging out with his own sister.

“You okay hyung?” Ilhoon asks when he looks up to find Minhyuk looking down at his lap.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Minhyuk replies as he lifts his head.

Ilhoon nods before he resumes eating and returns his attention back to the food.

“Sooo…. Joo-noona is really your sister?” Minhyuk asks quietly.

“Yeah. Ask my parents.” Ilhoon replies while letting out a chuckle.

Why was I even jealous in the first place…..

Minhyuk quietly thinks to himself as he watches the younger.

 

To be continued….