Coffee and Back At the Dorm

I Hate You, But I Can't Live Without You

No One’s POV:

Once Minhyuk got the drinks, he walked over to Ilhoon and placed a drink in front of him as he sat in the chair that was across from the younger.

“Iced Chocolate Macchiato for you and Iced Chocolate Latte for me.” Minhyuk says with a smile as he takes a sip from his drink before he pulls out his phone and checks it before he it back on the counter.

“Thanks hyung.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he takes a sip.

Minhyuk nods with a smile as he looks up at Ilhoon.

“What is it hyung? Is there something on my face?” Ilhoon asks as he grabs his phone out of his pocket to look at his reflection when he sees Minhyuk watching him without saying anything.

“It’s nothing…” Minhyuk replies with a smile as he leans back in his chair.

“You sure? You’ve been staring at me for a while now.” Ilhoon says as he puts down his phone when he’s sure that that there wasn’t anything on his face.

“It’s just that I’ve never got to see you this close before. It’s really interesting.” Minhyuk says with a smile as he takes a sip from his drink.

“You find my face interesting?” Ilhoon asks as he holds in his laughter while he takes a sip from his drink.

“Yes.” Minhyuk states with a serious expression which causes Ilhoon to start chocking on his drink because he started laughing.

“You okay Ilhoon-ah?” Minhyuk asks as he grabs a napkin and hands it to him when he see’s that Ilhoon spit some out.

“I’m fine. Thanks.” Ilhoon says as he coughs slightly while letting out a smile as he wipes his mouth and the table to dry it.

Minhyuk smiles as he watches Ilhoon drinks his drink and goes onto his phone. Suddenly, Ilhoon’s phone starts ringing.

“Hello?” Ilhoon says as he picks up the phone.

Ilhoon-ah?”

“Yeah. What is it Minju-noona?” Ilhoon says as he takes a sip from his drink as he looks at Minhyuk who has many different expressions playing on his face. The thing was…. Ilhoon never really talked about his family so none of the BtoB members knew that Joo was actually his sister.

Nothing much, but it’s just been a while since I talked to you. I mean your always so busy. How’s dance practice going?” Joo asks Ilhoon.

“It’s hard noona. How do you deal with these kinds of things? I mean, rapping AND dancing at the same time?! That’s insane.” Ilhoon complains to is sister on the phone while Minhyuk looks at him an annoyed expression thinking that Joo wasn’t related to Ilhoon in any way.

Ilhoon-ah… You’re the one who wanted to become a idol and in join a boy band. It’ll all be worth it in the end Ilhoon-ah.” Joo says as she lets out a chuckle.

Ilhoon lets out huff of defeat, knowing that his sister was probably right.

“Why did you call me anyway noona?” Ilhoon asks.

Just wanted to check up on how my little brother was doing. Do you want to meet for coffee sometime when your not busy? I didn’t have any time to see you lately. You know, after I debuted and after you became a trainee and got casted into being a band called BtoB.”

“Yeah we should. Well, I’m kind of busy right now so can I call you back when I get back to the dorm if it’s not too late? If it does seem to late, I’ll call you tomorrow morning.” Ilhoon says through the phone.

Alright. I’ll await your call Jung Ilhoon.” Joo says through the phone before she hangs up.

“Sorry about that hyung.” Ilhoon says as he watches Minhyuk finish his drink.

“It’s okay Ilhoon-ah. I have to ask though…. Who was it?” Minhyuk asks as he places down his empty cup back on the tray.

“Oh. It was Minju-noona, but she’s better known as Joo.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he finishes his drink before he places the empty cup on the tray.

“Oh… Okay.” Minhyuk replies, not wanting to sound like a jealous ‘girlfriend’.

“Come on hyung. Lets go to the Karaoke bar, like I said.” Ilhoon says as he gets up and grabs his jacket before he walks to Minhyuk and pulls his hyung to his feet.

“Alright lets go!”

 

Three Hours Later…

 

Both Ilhoon and Minhyuk walk back into the dorm to be greeted by all the BtoB members watching a horror movie. Ilhoon smiles evilly when he sees that the other members didn’t notice that they got back. The younger looks at the shorter male that was standing next to him and leans over to whisper something into the older’s ear.

“Let’s go scare them.” Ilhoon says as he walks quietly and quickly with Minhyuk over to the members.

Ilhoon stands behind Peniel and Sungjae while Minhyuk stands behind Eunkwang and Hyunsik. What startles them slightly is when Changsub turns around and faces Ilhoon. He opened his mouth to say something, but when he saw Ilhoon put a finger to his lips to tell him not to say anything, the older nodded before he turned his attention back to the TV.

They look at each other before they grab the shoulders of the closest member. This causes Eunkwang to scream a very unmanly scream, Sungjae to jump and grabs onto Peniel. Peniel gets startled, but gets more startled when he feels Sungjae grab onto him. Hyunsik lets out a scream, puts a hand over his heart and jumps onto Changsub’s lap which causes Changsub to burst out with laughter.

“Yah! Don’t do that!” Eunkwang yells while he puts his hands on his chest as he tries to calm down his breathing.

“Hyung! You scared me!” Hyunsik yelled as he held onto Changsub even tighter.

“Ilhoon-hyung! You scared me! But welcome back.” Sungjae yelled as he lets go Peniel and gets up and wraps his arms around Ilhoon.

Peniel and Minhyuk smile as they watch the other members reaction. Although, Ilhoon and Changsub were laughing their heads off while Ilhoon and Minhyuk got yelled at.

“Stop laughing hyung. Your going to get a cramp again.” Sungjae says as he lets go of his hyung and walks over to the lights and turns them on.

Ilhoon nods as he calms himself down and walks over to the TV.

“I’m going to turn this off. Lets go to sleep early. We need all the sleep we can get.” Ilhoon says as he turns off the TV.

“Yeah. Ilhoon’s right. Lets go to sleep. Night Ilhoon-ah!” Eunkwang says as he agrees with the younger while he walks into the room.

“Goodnight!” Peniel, Changsub and Hyunsik says as they follow after the leader into the room.

“Good night hyung.” Sungjae says as he gives the older a hug. Even though Ilhoon hates skinship, he was too tired to care at the moment so he let the younger give him a quick hug before the Maknae jogged into the room.

“You coming Ilhoon-ah?” Minhyuk asks as he points to the room.

“Yeah. Lets go.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he turns off the light and walks into their room.

When they walk in, they’re meted with all the members sound asleep.

“Goodnight Ilhoon-ah.” Minhyuk says as he lies down onto his bed.

“Night hyung.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he kisses the older’s forehead before he climbs up the bunk bed slightly and pauses Peniel’s music as he takes the older’s iPod and plugs it in the charger.

Ilhoon then turns and leans down as he takes Hyunsik’s IPad and plugs it in before he turns around and rolls Eunkwang over so that the older doesn’t fall off of the bed. Ilhoon then walks over and covers Changsub with his bed sheet so that the older doesn’t freeze in the night. Once he finishes, he climbs up and onto his bed, but before he drifts off to sleep, he turns around and lifts Sungjae’s head up and places a pillow underneath so that the Maknae’s neck doesn’t hurt in the morning.

Once Ilhoon finishes making sure that the other members would be confortable, he lies down and lets himself fall asleep.

 

To be continued…