Getting Back

I Hate You, But I Can't Live Without You

No One’s POV:

“Who is that Ilhoon-ah?” Minhyuk asks, unsure if he actually wanted to know the answer.

Joo-noona.” Ilhoon responds from the other line.

“Alright…. Hurry back then.” Minhyuk says before he hears Ilhoon say a quick I love you before he hangs up.

Minhyuk lets out a long sigh before he lies down on the floor, putting his arms behind his head to use it as a pillow as he watches TV.

 

At 11:56pm….

 

To be completely honest, Ilhoon didn’t know he was going to be out for that long. He was with Joo until 12:30am for brunch, but left with her to visit her studio and hear some of her songs before they went to the Cube so that Ilhoon could show his sister his dance and rap that they were working on. Joo left to go back to JYP and Ilhoon stayed at the Cube to practice his parts, went to the gym, hung out with some of the Beast members (Doojoon and Dongwoon), met some of the Cube Entertainment Trainees.

Before he knew it, it was 11:50pm. Surprised he grabs his stuff before he runs out of the building and back to his dorm. When he got into the building and up the stairs, to stand outside the door to BtoB’s dorm, he quietly opened the door, guessing that the others were probably asleep.

Although when he got in, he quietly closed the door, but whipped his head around when he heard someone say his name.

“Hyung? Why are you still awake?” Ilhoon asks in a quiet voice, making sure he doesn’t talk too loudly so that the other members don’t wake up.

“Where were you?” He asks, ignoring the youngers question.

“Do a lot of different things. Lets go to sleep hyung. I’ll explain in the morning, my whole body hurts right now.” Ilhoon says.

Minhyuk was about to say something, but he doesn’t and walks back to their room and lies down on his bed.

Ilhoon walks in after the older, but he lies down on his own bed, he leans down and presses his lips on the older rappers forehead.

“Goodnight hyung.” Ilhoon whisper before he stands up and looks around to make sure that the other members were in a comfortable position before he lies down on his bed and falls asleep.

 

To be continued…