New Story Plot: Chapter 2

I Hate You, But I Can't Live Without You

No One’s POV:

“Well…. Long story short, Hyunsik-hyung’s been hanging out with Kyungsoo-hyung and abandoning his Changsub-hyung. I don’t know about Baek-hyung, but Changsub-hyung’s mad at Hyunsik-hyung so he’s giving Hyunsik-hyung the silent treatment.” Ilhoon says as fiddles with the drink in his hands.

“What about Baekhyun-hyung? Isn’t he Kyungsoo-hyung’s boyfriend?” Niel questions.

“He is, but I’m not really sure on how Baek-hyung is taking it.” Ilhoon replies.

Before any of the three guys could say anything, the door to BtoB’s dorm flung open with a begging Hyunsik following a fuming Changsub.

“Hyung!!! Listen to me!!!” Hyunsik begs as he grabs onto Changsub’s arm while the older was slipping his shoes off.

“I have nothing to listen to.” Changsub replies as he yanks his arm away from the other vocal before stepping into the dorm after he took of his shoes.

“Hyung!! Please!!!” Hyunsik pleads as he quickly slips his shoes off so that he could follow the older.

“Hey Ilhoon-ah!!” Changsub says with a wide smile as he hugs Ilhoon from the back tightly.

“H-Hey.” Ilhoon stutters, a little taken back and surprise by the sudden skinship.

“Oh? Niel-ah, Chanhee-yah? When did you guys get here?” Changsub asks as he looks at the two Teen Top members.

“A while ago.” Chunji responds as he glances at Niel who was looking at a fuming Hyunsik.

“Do you mind if I trade rooms with you tonight?” Changsub mumbles in a quiet voice.

“Not at all. Go ahead.” Ilhoon replies with a smile.

“Thanks Ilhoon-ah!!” Changsub replies with a wide smile as he runs into Ilhoon’s room that he shared with Minhyuk before slamming the door close before Hyunsik could follow the older in.

“PLEASE CHANGSUB-HYUNG!!! WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS!!! PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR!!!” Hyunsik yells as he bangs on the door.

“I am NOT opening this door so leave me alone!!!!” Changsub responds.

“I think that we should leave those two alone.” Ilhoon suggests in a quiet voice before he stands up.

Both Chunji and Niel soon follows after Ilhoon to stand up.

Before the other three guys leave, they see Hyunsik slide down the door of the room that Changsub was in.

All three guys let out a sigh before they exit BtoB’s dorm and head towards the coffee shop down the across the street.

“Those two seem serious Ilhoon-ah…. Are you sure that we don’t need to check up on them?” Chunji asks with a worried tone as they step into the elevator.

“Minhyuk-hyung and I will check up on them later.” Ilhoon replies while letting out a deep sigh.

 

To be continued….