{ 0 8 }

The Suga Disorder

Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

“No no no no no no no,” Yoongi was walking back and forth in his house while his friends watched him. “I’m doomed! Munyi asked me to be her fake boyfriend at the party not long ago but how can I do that when I have to be there as Yoongi. NOT SUGA. YOONGI! Along with that I have to bring my fake girlfriend!”

“Ahh, hyung is doomed,” Hoseok said shaking his head. “Sorry hyung!”

Yoongi slumped down onto the sofa and ran his hand through his hair in frustration. He was doomed and was near the edge of digging a grave for himself.

“Why can’t you make someone else be Yoongi at the party?” Taehyung thought. Yoongi immediately sat up and grabbed Taehyung’s shoulder.

“As long as someone else is you and Munyi is nowhere near your mom then it’ll be good,” Taehyung smiled.

“Taehyung your brain has finally !” Yoongi tapped Taehyung’s head and smiled. Taehyung glared at him and nodded, “But what about your fake girlfriend?"

"Hm...I'll just tell her something urgent came up and she couldn't make it," Yoongi stated.

"Then who’s going to be the fake Yoongi?” Hoseok asked.

The three looked at each other and widened their eyes, “Seokjin hyung!”

 



 

“I don’t know why he would want me to go still,” Linah was listening to Munyi’s complaints. “And he even dares to engage me with that son of a-…son of a-…a thing! Will he even show up at the party?! Psh probably when the whole thing is over!”

“Just go to the party with Suga,” Linah rolled her eyes.

“NO!” she stated.

“Then prepare yourself to get married to Yoongi,” Linah stated. Munyi groaned and screamed stomping around her room.

“Girl~ chill please~,” Linah laughed at her friend. “He only told you to go. He never mentioned about staying for the whole night. Just show up for like 30 minutes and leave.”

Munyi stopped and looked at Linah, “Maybe I should do that…”

“Now are you done ranting?” Linah asked.

“I guess…” Munyi thought and stopped. "Can I just say that my fake boyfriend broke a leg or something and he's at the hospital?"

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever fits your mind," Linah said and stood up. "I’m hungry~"

Linah patted her stomach. “Let’s go out to get something to eat and buy you a dress to wear to that stupid party!”

Linah got up and dragged Munyi away.

 



 

Munyi went to school the next day to see Suga parking right next to her car like usual.

"Morning," he greeted her with a smile. She just did a small nod back. He left for his class and Munyi headed for hers. The days were normal and simple, and when Sunday came by the two were preparing themselves. Munyi prepared herself slowly so her father and brother can leave first. She put on light makeup and a formal white high-low dress. Munyi looked at herself in the mirror one more time before heading out to her car and driving off to the building in which the collaboration party was held in. Munyi arrived and parked her car. She headed towards the building and looked around. It was just a place full of rich people. They were all conversing normally. She continued looking around the room when her eyes lay upon Suga.

"What is he doing here?" she questioned when her thoughts were ruined by her father's speech. He talked for a long time and then handed the microphone to Mrs. Min. After their speech, entertainment was on and food was served. Munyi made her way towards Suga since there was no one there she knew.

"Hey," she said. Yoongi was busy talking when he turned and froze in spot.

"What are you doing here?" she asked. Yoongi returned back and smiled, "I-I'm one of Yoongi's friend."

"You're what?" she said in disbelief. Suga nodded his head awkwardly while Seokjin was staring at him.

"Who's this?" Munyi looked at the guy standing next to Yoongi.

"Ah, this is Yoongi~" Yoongi smiled pulling Seokjin closer to him. Munyi widened her eyes. *what?! this is Yoongi?!*

She couldn't believe it. She has finally seen Yoongi's face.

"H-hello," Seokjin greeted with a 90 degree bow. "It's nice to finally meet you."

"Psh, i'm surprised you're here on time," Munyi stated. "Did you finally set your alarm?"

Seokjin was taken aback by her words, "What?"

Munyi shook her head.

"Yoongi, I think your mother is looking for you," Yoongi said pushing Seokjin towards Mrs. Min. She has just finished speaking with some other company owners and was looking for Yoongi. Seokjin nodded and left.

"Do you want something to drink?" Yoongi asked quickly. Munyi shook her head, "I just want to go home. This party is stupid."

"Let's go get something to eat alright?" Yoongi grabbed her wrist and dragged her towards the food table. He grabbed a lot of food and handed it towards her. They found a table far far from where his mom and Seokjin were at, and slowly ate.

"How are you and Yoongi friends?" Munyi asked.

"Why?" Yoongi replied.

"He's not even a good person," Munyi added. "Ugh, I can't believe i'm even here right now."

"Do you think I want to be here?" Yoongi scoffed and mumbled. Munyi looked at him and tilted his head, "Did Yoongi force you to come?"

Yoongi shook his head, "No no no, i thought it was going to be a fun party so i followed him."

"Once it involves rich people, there won't be any fun in it," Munyi said and pushed her plate back. She was done eating; well she wasn’t even hungry to be exact.

“So how come you don’t like Yoongi?” Suga asked. “He’s actually a pretty good guy.”

“A good guy?” Munyi looked at Yoongi and laughed. “Oh my you’re funny Suga!”

Yoongi just looked at her, “What did he do to you? He never told me about this.”

“Eh, my father and his mother are like friends with money,” Munyi stated. “He set me up with Yoongi on a date. I refused to go obviously because I hate dates that my father sets up, but my brother told me to stay for 30 minutes. He said that if I dare to leave less than 30 minutes I was going to be punished with a ‘find-me-a-boyfriend’ party. Either way it was hell to me. So I decided to go and that thing doesn’t even bother to show up on time. Like come on he’s a man at least know how to arrive on a date on time. Like who leave’s a women waiting on a date?”

Yoongi looked at her in disbelief, but laughed, “Yoongi isn’t that kind of guy. He just has problems.”

“Problems?” Munyi looked at Yoongi. “What problems?”

“He just recently broke up with his ex and you can say they were in a long relationship,” Yoongi stated. “He’s like you. He doesn’t like the date either.”

“Are you and Yoongi close?” she asked. Yoongi looked at her and somewhat nodded his head. Munyi looked at her watch and smiled, “Well it was nice talking with you Suga. Have fun at this boring party. And if my father ends up looking for me, tell them I had personal issues. LIKE PERSONAL ISSUES.”

Munyi got up but Yoongi followed her as well.

“I don’t think Yoongi would mind if I leave his boring party,” Yoongi stated. Munyi looked at him weirdly, “Are you-.”

“You mean we,” he smirked. Munyi gave him a disgusted look and left the building with him following behind her.

“So where are you planning to go?” he asked.

“Home obviously,” she replied.

“That’s more boring than this party,” he said causing Munyi to stop in her tracks. She turned around and looked at him, “Then what place is more fun than my house and this party?”

“I’ll tell you if you agree to go,” he smiled. Munyi rolled her eyes and turned back around.

“Hey hey hey!” Yoongi ran in front of her. “I was just kidding! You look like you haven’t had fun in awhile now; let’s go to an amusement park.”

“An amusement park?” Munyi let out a laugh. “You consider that fun?”

“Better than here,” he replied. “And your house of course.”

Munyi looked at him, “It’s almost 11pm, what amusement park is open at this hour? And along with that I’m in a dress with heels.”

“I know a place,” he grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the building. Munyi looked at him from behind and had that same familiar feeling hitting against her chest. Yoongi stopped in front of his car and opened the door for her. Munyi stared at him, “I think you’re forgetting that I have my car here.”

“Just get in,” he pushed her into the passenger seat. Munyi scoffed and glared at him. *what is wrong with this guy?!*

She watched as he walked over to the driver’s side and sat down.

“I know I’m handsome,” he smiled. “Don’t need to stare at me for that long.”

Munyi rolled her eyes, “You’re annoying.”

“Of course~” he sang and drove off towards the amusement park. By the time they made it to an amusement park it was past 11:30pm. People were leaving and nobody was allowed in.

“Can we even go in?” Munyi asked getting out of the car. Yoongi just smiled at her and headed off first.

“Yah, wait for me!” she yelled. “These heels kills you know!”

“Blame yourself for wearing them,” he replied. Munyi glared at him and tried to catch up to him. He was already at the gates talking with what seemed like the manager of the amusement park. Munyi watched from afar as Yoongi conversed with the guy and they smiled nodding heads. He turned around and waved for her to hurry up. Munyi groaned and took off her heels, she then walked faster towards him.

“We got the park to ourselves,” Yoongi smiled.

“How?” Munyi asked. “You obviously have no skills of talking people into things.”

“Well excuse you,” Yoongi snapped his fingers, “I do have my ways of getting people into things.”

“Like?” she was waiting for an answer.

“I told them you didn’t have much time left,” he replied earning a smack from Munyi. He rubbed the pain on his arm, “I was just kidding! This is one of Yoongi’s management. They know me well since Yoongi always take me here.”

“Ohhhh,” Munyi nodded her head, “But still!” She hit him one more time before running into the amusement park. It was now empty but the lights and rides were still on. It was one beautiful sight to Munyi and she had to admit it made her feel happy for once in awhile now. She would be amazed and would be open. Yoongi watched from behind and laughed.

“I thought you said amusement parks aren’t fun?!” he yelled. She didn’t even bother to reply to him. Before she could run off to go on the rides, he grabbed her hand.

“There’s a clothing store over there,” he pointed. “Go change into some comfortable clothes.”

“Do I have to pay?” she asked. Yoongi moved closer to her, “It’s all on Yoongi.”

Munyi looked at Suga and brightly smiled, “That’s GREAT!”

She ran off towards the store as Yoongi watched. *this girl is weird and obviously bipolar*

He followed after her and entered the clothing store. She was running back and forth finding clothes and trying them on and off.

“Can you hurry up!” he acted like he was complaining. Munyi told him to shut up and be more patient. He sat down and sighed, “I’m going to go on the rides without you!”

“I’m almost done!” she ran towards the changing room. Yoongi started counting as Munyi rushed to change into her new set of clothes. She almost lost balance trying to put on the cargo shorts and white t-shirt. She quickly ran out and smiled, “I’m done!”

Yoongi looked at her and laughed. She glared at him, “It’s comfortable ok!”

He just nodded his head, and soon enough Munyi ran off out of the store. He had to run to catch up to her. They went on multiple rides and Munyi would pose for the camera each time their rollercoaster rode past it. She was having so much fun, she had forgotten about all her stress and about acting cold. She wasn’t acting her happiness; she was actually feeling it for once in her life again. Yoongi would watch from the side to see her smiling and for a second there he felt his heart beating faster. The rollercoaster quickly finished as the two exited. *it was just the ride* Yoongi held his chest.

“I’m hungry~” Munyi said. “Is there any food stalls here?”

“There’s plenty,” he replied and showed her to way towards an ice cream store. They got multiple ice cream and sat down at a table.

“Now that I think about it,” Munyi stated. “Yoongi is pretty good looking.”

Hearing this Yoongi almost choked on his ice cream.

“I’m not lying ok,” she said. “Don’t tell him this though. I don’t want rich guys chasing after me.”

Yoongi nodded and laughed, “So did you have fun today?”

Munyi looked at him and let out a small laugh with a smile, “I actually did. You know, you’re not that bad yourself. I mean you’re still annoying, but now it’s in a good way.”

Yoongi stopped and stared at her, “D-did you-?”

“Yes, I complimented you somewhat,” she laughed and ate her ice cream.

“Wow, the cold Munyi that hates every guy’s existence is laughing and smiling,” Yoongi said it with a slight sarcastic tone. Munyi then punched his arm and shook her head.

“Be glad you’re one of the few to see this,” she mumbled.

“What was that?” he asked. Munyi shook her head and grabbed her phone. Her eyes widened at the multiple missed calls and text messages.

“!” she cursed realizing the time as well. She quickly got up and looked at Yoongi, “We have to go home!”

“Already?” he asked.

“Of course!” she hit him again. “It’s already past 1AM!”

Yoongi nodded and stood up, Munyi grabbed the remaining ice cream they had brought out and took them with her. Her dress and heels were in a bag and were placed beside her in the car. Yoongi got in and drove off towards her house. The ride back home was a bit quiet until Munyi spoke up.

“Thanks for tonight,” she said. “It’s was fun. Really fun.”

“I’m always here if you’re bored to death,” he laughed. “Even though I’m not considered a friend, you can always call me to meet up.”

“Ehh, yeah yeah yeah,” Munyi said. “I’ll consider you a friend. BUT! You still annoying.”

Yoongi looked at her and only laughed. He dropped her off and headed towards his house.

*Munyi, you’re...quite…cute*

 


iapple's noteu

i tried to make it a long chap~

sooooooo um how do you readers like it so far ? ? ?

gahhhhhhhh anyways i lub you guise ok? /hugs/

and the ending of this chap . yesh . i know . love it okay ? XD /throws yoongi towards you/