{ 1 4 }

The Suga Disorder

Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

Yoongi had decided to use a different car and parked at a different spot. He waited until Munyi got in her car and followed after her. She stopped at a bakery before heading off. Yoongi continued to follow her and when she headed inside the hospital parking it threw him off. Why was she there? Was a family member sick? Questions roamed through his head as he followed in after and parked his car. He waited until she walked quite a bit far before following after her. She signed in before being able to head to the floor where Hyungseok was at. Yoongi was lost still. He was able to pass through without signing in because the hospital was under his mom’s financial management.

“Hello~” nurses and doctors would bow greet Yoongi when he walked passed them. He followed after Munyi but soon lost her in the crowd of nurses. But it wasn’t long before he found where she was at. The last room at the end of the hall had a patient’s name that caught Yoongi’s attention.

“Park Hyungseok?” he tilted his head. “Don’t tell me…”

He knew it. Hyungseok must’ve done something stupid again. And of course Munyi had fallen for it like the usual. Yoongi didn’t know what was with him but he felt anger rise through him. He didn’t even care; his hand grabbed the door knobbed and opened it. Yoongi stepped in to see Hyungseok lying on the bed, and a shocked Munyi.

“Let’s go,” he said heading towards Munyi. She stood up, “What are you doing here?”

“Shouldn’t I be asking you that?” Yoongi looked at her. “I thought you hated this guy?”

“Hated?” Munyi scoffed and dragged Yoongi out of the Hyungseok’s room.

“Hyungseok is seriously ill and he doesn’t have any time longer here,” she whispered with anger in her voice. It was Yoongi’s turn to scoff, “He’s lying to you Munyi. Isn’t it weird that he just suddenly has this disease?”

“You know what Suga,” she glared at him. “All you ever do is ruin my day! You’re annoying and you think you can step into this hospital acting like you own this place! You think you can shove false information into my face and think I will agree to it? You’re annoying Suga!”

“M-munyi…” Hyungseok opened the door. He started coughing and Munyi held him in her arms.

“You’re really going to believe this jerk?” Yoongi asked. “I’m trying to helping yo-.”

“For the last time I don’t need your help!” Munyi yelled glaring at him. Yoongi flinched and looked at her. His eyes sharpen out and turned cold, “I never got what you really are Munyi…but now really you’re just another stupid girl.”

With that he turned and left. Munyi glared at his cold back and looked back at Hyungseok, “Sorry about that.”

“It’s fine,” Hyungseok smiled. She helped him back into his room and closed the door. Yoongi had left the hospital and towards the bar. He hated everything at the moment. He remembered these same feelings.

“I-I’m sorry Yoongi,” Miyoung removed Yoongi’s hands away from hers. She pulled off their engagement ring and placed it in his palms.

“M-miyoung,” Yoongi grabbed her wrist. “Don’t go. What did I do wrong?”

“I don’t love you anymore,” she stated and glared at him. “I have found someone else Yoongi. Someone who cares more about me than music.”

Her hand swung and broke free from his grip. She grabbed a hold of her new boyfriend’s hand and left.

Yoongi screamed and stopped his car at the side of the street. He didn’t know what was wrong with him. Why is he so terribly angry? What had caused him to be like this so suddenly?

“Munyi…” he mumbled through his grunted teeth. Yes, it was Munyi who had caused all of this. She had stumbled upon his path and he never knew it will be such an impact on him. His heart had slowly opened up. He knew it. He knew it well, but she didn’t. He hit his steering wheel and laid his head down. He sat up and headed for the bar.

“All you ever do is ruin my day! You’re annoying and you think you can step into this hospital acting like you own this place!”

Yoongi had ordered multiple cups of alcohol and had drank it all up.

“You think you can shove false information into my face and think I will agree to it? You’re annoying Suga!”

He didn’t know how long he was there, because it felt as if time wasn’t moving. He grabbed another cup and drank it all down.

“For the last time I don’t need your help!”

He stopped and laid his head down.

“I have to admit…” he slowly laughed and took out his phone. He randomly pressed numbers and accidently called Hoseok.

“Hello?” Hoseok answered. The bartender took the phone from Yoongi’s hands.

“Hello, your friend is drunk, please come get him,” the bartender said. Hoseok replied back and hung up. It wasn’t long before Hoseok arrived beside Yoongi who was close to being knocked out. Hoseok thanked the bartender and grabbed one of Yoongi’s arm. He swung it around his shoulder and carried Yoongi out.

“I like her,” Yoongi laughed and hit Hoseok’s face. “But you know what she said to me?”

“Oh my, Hyung you’re drunk~” Hoseok rolled his eyes.

“She hates me,” Yoongi said. “She calls me annoying.”

Yoongi laughed and tried to push Hoseok off but was too drunk to.

“I like Munyi!” Yoongi yelled. Hoseok rolled his eyes and stuffed Yoongi into the back seat of his car.

“Shut up hyung,” Hoseok said. “I’m taking you home.”

“I don’t want to go home~” Yoongi whined before fully knocking out. Hoseok looked from the driver seat and laughed, “So he does like Munyi…”

Then he thought about it, “Then…why is he drunk?”

Hoseok looked at Yoongi again, “Something happened…”

Hoseok turned back and headed off to take Yoongi home.

 


iapple's noteu

updated ~

two short updates and hopefully a long one soon?

i'm sorry i haven't been updating T.T

i is a very bad author /.\

please anticipate the next updates <3

/throws all my love at you/