{ 1 9 }

The Suga Disorder

Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

Chihoon shoved a lot of photo albums into Yoongi’s face. He couldn’t keep up with all the information.

“This must be Mrs. Kim?” Yoongi looked at a very old family picture. Chihoon smiled, “Yeah.”

“Wow, Munyi really looks just like her mother,” Yoongi stated taking a closer look. Chihoon flipped through the album quickly and told Yoongi some funny stories about Munyi.

“Although Munyi acts tough she’s really scared of ghost stories,” Chihoon whispered. This caught Yoongi’s attention.

“She can listen to them perfectly but later she will get paranoid,” he laughed. “There was this one time when our family went camping together. One of my father’s friend told a ghost story and Munyi got so paranoid at night I had to stay up with her. Once she gets paranoid, it’s easy to scare her.”

Yoongi nodded taking notes in his head.

“What are you two doing?” Munyi asked drying her wet hair with a towel. The two turned around and Chihoon quickly hid the photo albums. Munyi widened her eyes, “You showed him our family pictures?!”

Chihoon grabbed the photo albums and ran away. Munyi sighed and held up Yoongi’s food.

“You left this in my room,” she said. He stood up and walked towards her, “I can tell your maids to warm it up.”

He took the bag of food and headed for her kitchen. Munyi followed after him, "Are you going to eat?"

He smirked, "Do you want me to?"

Munyi rolled her eyes and asked the maids to cook something for them. She sat down as Yoongi brought the food he warmed up over.

"Here," he placed it in front of her. Munyi looked at it and back at Yoongi.

"You promised," he stated. "Eat or I'm staying the night."

Munyi scoffed, "You-you-."

Yoongi patted her head and nodded, "You're welcome~"

Munyi crossed her arms and stared at the food. She rolled her eyes and grabbed the fork and took some bites. Yoongi brightly smiled as he watched her. Munyi stopped eating, "Do you have to stare at me eat?"

Yoongi nodded his head, "All of it. Eat all of it."

"Fine you want to do it that way," Munyi pulled the bowl of food closer to her. "You're going to eat all of the food my maid cook. ALL OF IT."

Yoongi laughed and thought Munyi was kidding until he realize she wasn't. He awkwardly let out a small laugh and it slowly died down.

"You're not kidding," he stated and slowly nodded his head. "Ok, as long as Chihoon eats it with me."

Munyi rolled her eyes. This was going nowhere. Chihoon came back making sure Munyi wouldn't attack him and sat down across from Yoongi. The maids brought back the food and placed it on the table.

"Noona, what are we eating..." Jihoon came running down the stairs and slowly trailed off when he saw Yoongi.

"Who are you?" he asked and tilted his head. "AH! You're that delivery guy!"

Yoongi nodded his head in return.

"Noona are you two dating already?" Jihoon asked suddenly. Munyi choked on her food and shook her head.

"Are you keeping it away from your brothers too?" Yoongi asked looking at Munyi. Chihoon and Jihoon now both widened their eyes. Munyi cleared and spoke up, "Shut your mouth Suga!"

Yoongi put up his hand in defeat and pretended to zip his mouth.

"You two ARE dating!" Jihoon pointed at them. Munyi face palmed herself and groaned, "NO WE'RE NOT DATING!"

"Sureee~" Jihoon and Chihoon both replied sarcastically. Munyi finished up her food and threw the plastic bowl away. She left the table and headed for her room. Jihoon smirked and went to sit in her spot. He elbowed Yoongi, "So tell me, why do you like my noona?"

Yoongi smirked and moved in closer to Jihoon.

"I like it when they play hard to get," Yoongi whispered. Jihoon laughed and looked at the direction where Munyi's room was, "Munyi noona is like that?"

Yoongi nodded his head.

"So what do you do hyung?" Jihoon asked. "Do you have a job?"

"You're sounding like father now Jihoon," Chihoon added. "Stop please."

Jihoon pouted as Yoongi smiled, "You can say I'm kind of like Chihoon."

"So your parents own a company!" Jihoon stated. Yoongi patted his head, "They own more than just a company."

Jihoon widened his eyes, "What else is there?"

"They own a lot of properties around South Korea," Yoongi stated. "Most of them are resorts."

Jihoon widened his eyes even more, "Like those expensive resorts on TV?!"

Yoongi nodded his head, "Do you want to go to one?"

"Would you take me to one?" Jihoon asked.

"Under one condition," Yoongi smirked. Jihoon nodded his head eagerly, "Anything."

"All you need to do is annoy your noona about me," Yoongi stated as Chihoon lightly laughed. "Tell her how amazing I am, how she will regret if she doesn't date me, and other great words."

"You're the best hyung in the world!" Jihoon screamed.

"Yah! What about me?!" Chihoon glared at them.

 



 

Munyi woke up early for her class and got ready. She finished preparing herself and headed out only to be greeted by Jihoon.

"Morning noona!" he smiled brightly. Munyi held her chest and glared at him, "Why are you up?"

"It's only 5:36am," Jihoon smiled. Munyi rolled her eyes and headed downstairs as Jihoon followed after her.

"Noona~ I like Suga hyung," Jihoon stated. Munyi stopped and laughed, "Then date him."

"No not like that!" Jihoon yelled while shaking his head. "I mean I like him as a brother-in-law."

This time Munyi turned around, "What?"

"He's really funny and great to be around with!" Jihoon was smiling really wide. Munyi narrowed her eyes at him, "You only spent like 2 hours with him. How did you get great out of that?"

"Noona you're going to regret it if you don't date him!" Jihoon screamed before running back to his room. Munyi shook her head and headed out of her house. She got in her car and drove off. There was something wrong with Jihoon and it has to be Yoongi. Munyi parked her car and noticed Yoongi was there already.

"Yah!" she headed out and glared at him.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today," Yoongi stated and laughed. Munyi glared at him as she walked up towards him, "What did you say to my little brother yesterday?"

"Yesterday?" he tilted his head. "I just told him that you were amazing~"

Munyi scoffed, "Spill it."

"Ok ok ok," he nodded. "I'm taking him to a resort during summer break."

"You what?!" Munyi yelled. Yoongi winked at her, "I'm taking you too Munyi-ah~"

"Y-yah!" Munyi pointed her finger at him. "Stop bringing my family into this!"

"Our love?" he teased. Munyi groaned and stomped away.

"You forgot to lock your car!" Yoongi yelled. She pressed her lock button and continued towards her class. She tried so hard to concentrate in class but it was't working. Yoongi was in her head and she was getting really frustrated.

"Get out!" she mumbled a bit too loud. Everyone in the class stared at her even her professor.

"What was that Mrs. Kim?" her professor looked at her. Munyi widened her eyes and shook her head, "Nothing sir. Please continue."

Munyi sighed and glared at her paper.

"Suga, you are going to die," she thought. When her class was over, Munyi packed up her books into her bag and headed out to see Yoongi waiting for her already.

“Don’t you have a life?” she asked walking past him. He laughed and followed after her, “Let’s go eat out.”

Munyi turned around and intended to glare at Yoongi but her face was so close she only backed back and turned her back at him.

“Stop following me,” she stated quickly as she already could feel her cheeks heat up. Yoongi placed his arm around her shoulder and moved his face closer to her as he whispered, “You know you want me to~”

She shrugged him off and stomped out of the building before he could see her red face. Yoongi followed Munyi all the way to her car and jumped in front of her door.

“I’ll treat,” he smiled brightly. Munyi rolled her eyes and pushed him aside. She opened her car door but Yoongi only grabbed her bag and threw it inside before closing her car door. He grabbed ahold of her wrist and opened his car door. Yoongi pushed her in and pulled the seatbelt across her to the other end. He moved back stopping right in front of her face. Their noses were about to touch any second.

“You’re quite red…” he whispered and laughed. Yoongi got out and closed the door before running to the driver’s side. Munyi wanted to explode. This was not what she wanted. He was literally killing her in every way possible. Once he got in, Yoongi smiled and put on his seatbelt. He his car engine and smiled at Munyi. She turned to look out the window because she didn’t want him to see her red face.

“Stop smiling,” she stated not because she hated it, but because she couldn’t stand looking at him. Her heart was beating faster and her hands were becoming sweaty. Yoongi noticed and laughed on the inside. He drove off to a restaurant and got out opening the door for Munyi. She stepped out and straightened herself. The two headed inside and was guided to a table. The waiter asked what they wanted and after getting their orders, he left the two alone.

“Are you feeling ok?” Yoongi asked noticing her red cheeks although he knew the reason behind it already. “You’re really red.”

Munyi glanced around the restaurant, “I’m good.”

It became silent after that. Yoongi would attempt a conversation, but Munyi would reply with simple words. When their food came in, Yoongi was fascinated by her excitement on delicious food. He found it cute how she would smell the food and when she tasted it, her eyes would closed in satisfaction. Yoongi couldn’t control his laugh and it escaped from his mouth. She looked at him, “What’s so funny?”

“Nothing, I just find you very cute,” he stated making Munyi’s heart beat race faster by the second.

 


iapple's noteu

finally an update ~ hue hue hue sorry it took a while ; A ;

hehehhe there's going to be more suyi moments omfff- wahh

there's going to be another update sooonnnn so anticipate ! ! ! heheh trust me, the next update will drown you in feels ! <3

kekeke leave wonderful comments because i love seeing them ! /blows kisses/