{ 1 2 }

The Suga Disorder

Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

Munyi sat on her bed thinking over what she told Linah. She screamed into her pillow and hit herself.

“Why did you even tell her that?” she groaned. “Munyi you’re stupid!”

She was still in her own screaming world when a knock was heard.

“What is it?!” she yelled.

“Miss Munyi, someone called, they want to talk to you,” the maid said. Munyi groaned and got up. She headed towards the door and opened it. Munyi walked back to the living room where the home phone was at. She grabbed it and answered, “Hello?”

“Munyi?” a familiar girl voice was heard.

“Who is this?” she asked.

“M-munyi~” the girl started to cry. “I-it’s me Hyu-na.”

“Hyu-na?” Munyi tilted her head wondering where she had last heard that name. Her eyes then turned into glares, “I don’t care about Hyungseok, stop calling me, if he’s going to jump off-.”

“He’s at the hospital,” Hyu-na replied. “T-there’s something I wanted to tell you.”

“I don’t care about what you have to tell me,” Munyi stated. “I’m done with Hyungseok. We don’t have anything to do with each other anymore so stop calling me-.”

“Stop being such a stupid brat!” Hyu-na yelled causing Munyi to stop and listen. “My younger brother is awfully sick! He has lung cancer. Don’t think Hyungseok’s at fault here. He kept this away from you because he knew it was going to worry you and he didn’t like that so he broke up with you! Now he’s at the hospital not waking up!”

Munyi tried to get the words Hyu-na said through her head. It didn’t make any sense.

“W-what? H-how?” she mumbled as she could feel her whole body starting to shiver. She shook her head, “You’re lying.”

“You know what I don’t even know why I called you,” Hyu-na said. “I hope you regret this!”

With that Hyu-na hung up leaving Munyi dumbfounded.

“W-was that really why?” she continued to mumble. Some scenes flashed through her head as her feelings for Hyungseok came clashing back like the waves on the shore. Her heart was beating faster and her breathing became uneven. She shook her head trying to get rid of the feelings.

“No, they’re lying to you Munyi,” she thought. “They just want to hurt you. They want you to feel more pain…”
For some odd reasons Munyi had sat in that exact same spot throughout the remaining day until a figure showed up in front of her.

“Hey,” Yoongi greeted. “You didn’t answer your phone, and the home phone was busy. I was scared I thought that erted guy- hey you alright there?”

Munyi didn’t even look up at him but she nodded her head. Yoongi looked at her, *this girl what is wrong with her?*

He took the seat in front of her on the floor, “Something happened?”

Munyi just continued staring into space. Yoongi asked her multiple questions but she didn’t reply causing him to worry even more.

“Munyi,” he waved his hand in front of her face. “You’re creeping me out. Why aren’t you replying to me?”

She slowly spoke up, “Leave me alone.”

Yoongi looked at her and the way she was. He shook his head. He wasn’t going to let her stay like that looking like her soul just left her body.

“Did you eat yet? I’ll tell the maids to cook something,” Yoongi said. “You were just fine this morning-.”

“Leave,” she said.

“I’m not going to leav-,” Yoongi said but Munyi glared at him, “LEAVE.” Her voice was louder and clearer this time. Yoongi looked at her and nodded, “Call me when you’re done being like this.”

He got up and left. Munyi continue her same posture. Everything was slowly starting to make sense in her head. She didn’t think it was going to be like this. Munyi stared into the space in front of her and suddenly stood up. Without a second to spare, she rushed to her room to grab her bag and out the door of her house into her car. She started it and drove off towards the hospital.

 



 

Her steps were heavy and her breathing was uneven again as she ran through the hospital looking for his room. She found it near the end of the hall and slowed down to even out her breaths. Munyi’s hand reached for the doorknob and opened it. The sound of the heart rate machine was heard and so were two familiar voices. The two looked at the door to see Munyi.

“M-munyi?” Hyngseok widened his eyes. Her eyes were slowly starting to filled up with tears. She walked up to him and weakly punched him on the arm.

“Are you lying?” she asked. “Tell me you’re lying!”

Hyungseok hung his head, “I’m sorry Munyi-ah. I-i-.”

Before he could finish, Munyi had move towards him and hugged him. Hyu-na stepped aside and left the two alone. Hyungseok spent the night explaining to Munyi everything. Munyi nodded and listened along while arguing with him.

“I did those stuff so you can move on,” Hyungseok stated. “I’m sorry Munyi-ah. I-I just didn’t think it would be right to leave you behind alone. I had to let you go so you can find the time to look for someone else. So you can recover...”

Munyi hit him on the arm, “I hate you so much for doing that~ I hate you do you know that~”

He slowly laughed and nodded, “I’m sorry again Munyi, sorry isn’t going to fix anything but it’s the least I can do.”

Munyi wanted to say something but the nurse came in and stated that it was closing time for visitors. Munyi bid goodbye and left te hospital with Hyu-na.

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” Munyi asked.

“He didn’t let me,” Hyu-na replied. “You know how Hyungseok is…he’s like that…the only reason why I told you this time was because…”

Hyu-na stopped talking and her eyes started to become watery. Munyi stopped and looked at her.

“H-he doesn’t much left,” Hyu-na mumbled. Munyi felt her heart drop and guilt raised up her spine.

“All he want is you,” she stated. “And I think his remaining days with you would make him feel a whole lot better. I must ask Munyi, can you please spend Hyungseok’s remaining days with him?”

Munyi looked at Hyu-na and her head started nodding, “Of course."

 


iapple's noteu

updated ~

two short updates for you all XD

i know i at updating T.T

it's taking long to update because finals are here and ugh i have to study for them~

but don't worry ! SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE FOR ME !

JUST ONE MORE WEEK LEFT THEN SUMMER VACATION ! ! ! :D

anyways so yeah hyungseok's sick ~

so now what will happen to munyi's feelings towards suga ? ?

hehehehe anticipate for later updates ok ?

i might update by the end of this week ~ ~