{ 1 5 }

The Suga Disorder

Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Yoongi groaned and sat up.

“Where am I?” he held his head and opened his eyes. He looked around and sighed, “How did I get to my room…I don’t remember driving…”

Yoongi got out of his bed and entered his bathroom to wash up. He changed his clothes and stepped outside. He looked at his watch and widened his eyes.

“!” he cursed under his breath. He was late for one of his classes. He sighed and slowly shrugged it off. It didn’t matter if he rushed to get there he was already 30 minutes late. He walked down and headed towards the kitchen. His stomach was growling because he didn’t do anything but drank last night. The maids in his house prepared a meal for him and he ate it down in seconds.

“Who sent me home last night?” he asked. The maid turned and smiled, “It was Mr. Hoseok sir.”

He nodded and got up. Yoongi grabbed his car keys and bag before heading out the door. He looked up and noticed his car wasn’t there. He then face palmed himself.

“It must be at the bar parking still,” he groaned and went to go grab his other set of car keys. He called one of his assistants to go get his car while he headed off to university. This time he parked near the music building. He got out and locked his car door. He didn’t even dare to glance back to the art building. Yoongi headed inside the music building and met up with Hoseok and the others.

“Feeling better?” Hoseok asked. Yoongi rolled his eyes and threw his bag down. He let out a scoffed and sat down.

“You alright hyung?” Jimin asked looking from where he stood.

“Yeah,” he simple replied and pulled out his paperwork from his next class. Jimin turned back and continued practicing with Taehyung, while Hoseok headed towards Yoongi.

“If you still a little bit hang over, just go back home,” he said taking a seat next to Yoongi. “You drank quite a lot yesterday and said a bunch of things too.”

Yoongi looked at Hoseok, “What did I say?”

“You don’t remember?” Hoseok tilted his head and suddenly laughed.

“Why are you laughing?” Yoongi’s voice was filled with anger. Hoseok backed away and put his hand up, “Calm down there Suga~ you just said a couple of sentences.”

“Like?” he glared at Hoseok.

“I…like…Munyi…” Hoseok slowly whispered to Yoongi so the other two can’t hear them. Yoongi widened his eyes, “Stop joking around!”

Hoseok smirked and stood up, “Don’t worry hyung, your secret’s stuck with me.”

Yoongi rolled his eyes and ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

“What did you do to hyung?” Taehyung questioned Hoseok who was heading towards them. Hoseok shrugged, “I guess he just doesn’t want to be bothered.”

 



 

Munyi pushed the wheelchair with Hyungseok on it through the front doors of the hospital.

“Are you sure about this?” she asked.

“I don’t even know how long I have left…” he slowly said. “If I die, I don’t want to die in the hospital.”

Hearing that Munyi stopped in her tracks, “Please don’t say those words.”

“Why?” he looked up at her and could see that there was tears at the corner of her eyes. He slightly smiled and nodded, “I’m sorry…”

“Stop apologizing too,” she added before pushing him towards her car. Munyi helped him in and drove off to her house. While she was still concentrating on the road, Hyungseok’s hand grabbed her right hand and held it tightly, but something felt different. His hands was cold and rough. It didn’t felt the same like before.

“Munyi…” he mumbled. She took a quick glance at him then back at the road.

“W-what is it?” she asked. He smiled, “Let’s go on a date.”

She widened her eyes and slowly smiled nodding her head, “Sure~”

Munyi decided to take him to an amusement park. She pushed Hyungseok through the park and spent the time with him. But something else was in her mind. It was the same amusement park that Suga had taken her to. And for some odd reasons, she could see their figures running through the same paths they took that night.

“Munyi~” Hyungseok poked her hand. She shook the thoughts away, “Sorry for zoning out~”

“We’re supposed to have fun aren’t we?” he asked. She nodded and the two continued to spend the day at the park. She dropped him off at his house and made sure he was taken care of before heading home.

 



 

Yoongi finished his classes that day and headed towards his mother’s company. He entered the building and towards his office. His office has been there since middle school, but he never got the intentions to become heir so his office was always empty. Business was something he hated the most because that was all his parents ever talked about. He loved music and becoming a producer and composer was his dreams. This office was more of a side job for him.

“Welcome Mr. Yoongi,” his close assistant bowed and greeted him.

“Is there anything my mom needs help with?” he asked lazily. His assistant slowly nodded, “She’s working on some paper work and some of the papers needed to be signed.”

“Oh,” Yoongi said and took off his coat. He sat down at his desk and looked at the untouched desk. It was a bit dusty and some papers were on the table.

“You haven’t been in here for a long time…” his assistant mumbled. “Would you like anything to eat sir?”

“Did they get my car back home?” he changed the subject. His assistant nodded his head, “It’s parked in your garage.”

“Thank you,” Yoongi stated and waved his hands. “You can leave.”

His assistant bowed and left his office. Yoongi sighed and lay back in his chair. He closed his eyes and a small laughed escaped from his mouth.

“She really is stupid…” he mumbled. “Of all the girls in the world, my heart chose her…”

Another laughed escaped from him and soon he started laughing hysterically.

“Why are you laughing sweetie?” his mother had entered his office without him knowing. He stopped and looked at her.

“Is it about your girlfriend?” she wiggled her eye brows. Yoongi scoffed, “I wish.”

“Oh so what is causing my little boy to laugh?” Mrs. Min headed towards his desk.

“It’s quite a long story,” Yoongi replied. Mrs. Min slowly nodded her head, “Yeah yeah yeah, just tell me what happened? You never come in here unless it’s to reflect on what you did wrong. Remember one time in highschool, you fought a boy and came in here to work so you wouldn’t get yelled at.”

Yoongi laughed and nodded remembering back then but his smile faded, “I don’t want to talk about it mom.”

She looked at him and nodded, “Well your ex-girlfriend took a visit this morning.”

“Miyoung?” he asked.

“Yeah whatever her name was,” Mrs. Min rolled her eyes. “She was using that high pitch voice again. Oh, how did you survive so many years with that voice?-“

“Mom,” Yoongi said.

“Oh sorry,” she slightly smiled. “She came to apologize to me and told me to give her another chance. Oh my, her acting skills are so horrible. Does she know that?”

“Mom,” Yoongi rolled his eyes.

“Ok ok ok,” she nodded and headed for the doors. “I told her that you deserved someone better than her. All she did was used you. Yoongi, I hope your girlfriend now doesn’t use you like Miyoung. I want your new girlfriend to be the reason why you can’t stop smiling.”

Yoongi looked at his mother as she opened the door.

“You two must’ve gotten into a fight lately,” she added. “She may hate you now, but I’m sure you two are at fault. If she comes back, she has let down her pride just to apologize to you. And you have to know, not a lot of girls like to do that, especially me.”

Yoongi stared at his mother as she left the room. He scoffed, “Munyi and apologize can’t be in the same sentence."

 


iapple's noteu

updated ~

omfff ok so this part is kind of like the ? or turning point? /.\

im going to update more often so keep your eyes out for updatesssss ~ ~ ~ wahhhh

gahhhhhh i'm excited to write the next updates so please please anticipate ok ?

ps. i love you all ~ <3