{ 2 3 }

The Suga Disorder

Chapter Twenty Three

Chapter Twenty Three

Munyi was still peacefully sleeping as she turned to change her sleeping position until she felt someone beside her.

“When are you going to wake up sleepy head?” Yoongi’s voice was heard. Munyi shot open her eyes and looked to see him on her bed. She screamed and backed away almost falling off her bed but her pulled her back.

“SUGA!” she glared at him. “What are you doing in my house, on my bed, this EARLY?!”

He looked at his watch and laughed, “It’s almost noon.”

“Never mind that, who the hell let you in?” she got off her bed still glaring at him. Yoongi laughed, “Your maids.”

Munyi groaned, “Get out of my room!”

Yoongi got off her bed and nodded while heading towards her, “I wanted to go to school together you know.”

“Don’t even think about it,” she mumbled and pushed him out. She locked the door and prepared herself for school. When she was done, Munyi headed downstairs with her bag to see Yoongi sitting on the couch watching TV as if it was his house. She took in a deep breath and let it out slowly.

“Are you done?” he looked towards her. She faked a sweet smile at him and nodded, “Yes.”

“About time,” he got up and stretched. “Let’s go!”

Munyi rolled her eyes and headed out before him. She grabbed her car keys out of her bag and stopped to see that Yoongi’s car was parked behind hers.

“Just ride with me,” he smiled. “Or we both can be late to our classes.”

Munyi wanted to punch his perfect face but she held in and sighed, “Fine.”

She put her keys back inside her bag as Yoongi opened the door to his car. She got in and he headed off.

“So you got any plans this week?” he asked to break the silence in the car.

“Not really…” she kind of mumbled out her sentence. He smiled, “Perfect, we can go out together~”

Hearing that, Munyi’s heart started beating fast again. Her mind brought her back to the scene that happened yesterday and her face was starting to heat up.

“What are you blushing about?” he asked with a smile almost forming a smirk. Munyi returned back and shook her head although she wanted to say it was his fault.

“So lunch?” he asked while entering the parking lot of the school.

“Yeah, sure whatever,” Munyi shrugged. When Yoongi parked his car, Munyi got out.

“If you don’t see me waiting for you then I should be in the music room,” he stated. Munyi slowly nodded her head and left not caring about anything else. She attended her first class of the day in the business building, while Yoongi headed for the music building to meet up with Hoseok. The day went by slowly and noon took a while to arrive for the two. Munyi’s class finished early for the day. She packed up and headed out. Munyi looked around and saw Yoongi nowhere in sight. She shrugged and headed for the music building.

“What should we eat today…” she thought as she headed inside the building. Munyi walked up the stairs and was about to enter the music room when she heard loud laughter escaping from the room. She moved closer to the door to listen.

“Ok fine, yes I like Munyi,” a voice was heard after the laughter died down. Munyi widened her eyes because that voice was definitely Yoongi’s voice. She obviously knew he had liked her but it always shocked her. She could feel her heart beating faster and faster and it felt like it was going to burst out of her chest.

“Just ask her out then,” Hoseok stated.

“You don’t get it,” Yoongi’s soft voice changed. “She keeps holding back and I just feel like-.”

Munyi’s hands reacted before her mind and it opened the door wide. Hoseok and Yoongi’s eyes were widened.

“I like you,” she stated. Yoongi’s eyes grew even bigger as he looked at Munyi. After stating what she said Munyi widened her eyes and ran off. Hoseok looked at Yoongi and hit him.

“Go after her hyung!” Hoseok shouted. Yoongi took off after Munyi. She ran out the music building and towards her car.

“What the hell did I just do just now?!” she screamed and cursed at herself. “What is wrong with you Munyi?! You’re stupid!”

Before she could reach her car, a pair of arms wrapped around her waist and stopped her. She tried to pull the arms apart but ended up scratching his skin with her finger nails.

“Tell me it’s true…” he whispered almost out of breath into her ear. Munyi struggled to get free but he tightened his grip around her. Munyi didn’t want to say anything. It just felt nice with his arms wrapped around her. Her heart was already racing fast again.

“Munyi…” Yoongi called her name. She sighed and nodded not saying a word. Yoongi moved back and turned her around so she can face him.

“I want to hear you say it,” he said calmly. Munyi looked at him and shook her head. Yoongi laughed and one of his arms reached behind her head and pulled her into his chest for a hug.

“You’re so stubborn,” he softly chuckled. Munyi’s forehead was on his chest and she could definitely feel his heart beating fast. He pulled back and looked at her straight in the eyes.

“It’s official,” he showed her his gummy smile. Munyi widened her eyes, “Since when?!”

“Since like 30 seconds ago,” he replied and linked his hand with hers. “Now let’s go back and get my bag so we can go eat! I’m hungry!”

Munyi scoffed and rolled her eyes, “Yah!”

He dragged her all the way back to the music building as everyone looked at him. They entered and Yoongi’s friends already knew it became official. They elbowed each other and snickered quietly as the two headed towards them. Munyi hid her face behind Yoongi as he grabbed his bag.

“We’re heading out on a lunch date~” Yoongi smiled.

“Oh, can I come?” Taehyung asked earning a smack from Hoseok.

“They’re going on a DATE,” Hoseok emphasized the word. Taehyung pout, “But I’m hungry too hyung~”

Yoongi ignored his friends and dragged Munyi out.

“You know you’ve been awfully quiet,” Yoongi said looking at Munyi.

“It’s just…so sudden…” she mumbled. He chuckled and nodded, “But it was obvious we both had something going on.”

“Yeah yeah yeah,” she nodded sarcastically. They entered Yoongi’s car and headed off for lunch. They discussed what they wanted and soon arrived at a small restaurant. The two took seats on the outside table and decided on what to order.

“So how are you going to tell Chihoon about our relationship?” Yoongi asked. Munyi scoffed, “That idiot doesn’t need to be updated about our lives.”

Yoongi smiled hearing ‘our’ and looked at Munyi without blinking. She stared at him weirdly and grabbed the menu to cover his face.

“You’re starting to look really creepy Suga,” she said and laughed.

“I just can stop staring at your beauty,” he mumbled. Munyi’s face flushed with disgust and she acted like she was about to throw up, “Stop Suga, those kind of sweet words don’t fit coming out of your mouth.”

He gasped and held his heart, “It was hard to let those words out you know.”

“Yeah,” Munyi nodded without paying attention to him. The waiter came by and took their orders and soon after their food arrived. The two ate the noon away and returned back to school to finish up their last classes. Yoongi waited for Munyi outside of her class and smiled to himself as he replayed earlier today in his head. He even laughed to himself and some students walking by thought that he was crazy. He didn’t even realize that Munyi had left her classroom and him behind. Yoongi returned back and ran towards her.

“What should I call you,” he thought as he reached her. “Munnie? Hm or should I just call you jagiya?”

Munyi looked at him with a straight face, “Really?”

“Ok jagiya~~” Yoongi sang to her as he linked their hands together. Munyi ignored him but smiled to herself secretly.

 


iapple's noteu

so yeah it's been likes years . . . omf

i'm sorry and i feel like poop because i haven't updated ~

school is eating me up and i feel like flipping tables .

but anyways it's finally OFFICIAL between yoongi and munyi ! YAS /happy cheers/

lol i'll try my best to update on the weekend with some fluffy romantic chapters ok ? <3

/throws all my love to you all/