{ 2 2 }

The Suga Disorder

Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter Twenty Two

It was finally the day of the sports event. Munyi didn't know what to wear. She had decided on a casual set of clothes, but then casual was just too plain at the moment. Munyi struggled looking in her closet for anything that looks appealing. She stumbled upon a white graphic tee tucked in the front under her light blue shorts along with white converse sneakers. She looked at herself one more time and smiled before grabbing her bag and phone. She had offered to show up at the event, but Yoongi had offered for them to go together. The two argued for more than 2 hours last night and Munyi finally gave in. She bid goodbye to the maids and headed out.

"Hey!" she could hear his voice from outside of the gates. Munyi laughed a little bit but kept a straight face. She headed towards the gates and opened it. Munyi stepped out, closing the door behind her.

"You look beautiful~" he flashed her his gummy smile again. Munyi could feel her heart beat faster and faster as she blushed trying to hide her face by taking out her phone to check herself.

"Thank you, I know~" she awkwardly smirked and headed towards him. Yoongi opened the passenger door and Munyi got in. He rushed around and entered the driver's seat and started off the car. Once the seatbelts were in, he headed off towards the school. The two arrived at the school and stepped out once Yoongi had parked the car.

"When is your game?" Munyi asked.

"I have to meet my team members right now because my game is in an hour," he replied. Munyi nodded and looked around. The whole school was decorated with sports designs along with food booths to game booths and even some entertainment areas.

"Am I going with you?" she added as Yoongi nodded his head. The two headed off towards the basketball courts and spotted many audiences already taking their seats on the bleachers.

"I should go and get a seat before I have to stand," she stated and turned towards the bleachers but Yoongi grabbed her hands and linked them together.

"I already got you the VIP seats," he whispered to her and dragged her towards his team members. Munyi was shocked and tried to pull back her hand but his grip was too strong.

"SUGA!" his team greeted him.

"Wassup!" he greeted them back. Munyi could see s smiling and staring at her as if they have never seen a girl before.

"Oh, everyone meet Munyi-ah, my girlfriend!" Yoongi s one of his arms around her waist. Munyi widened her eyes and glared at him.

"You-," she was going to say something but she was interrupted by his team members screaming and hollering at them. She awkwardly laughed and smiled back at s while viciously glaring at him.

"Here Suga," the team leader handed him the team jersey. "Get change, and let's start warming up."

Yoongi caught the jersey in his hands and nodded as he let go of Munyi.

"Wait for me here," he smiled. "I'll be back."

Munyi grabbed his arm again and shook her head. He wanted to play the game, she'll play too.

"Oppa, let's go together~" Munyi's voice was a pitch higher now. Yoongi knew exactly what she was doing and laughed as he nodded his head. His team members all chorused in jealousy as the two walked away. Once they were out of the team's sight, Munyi grabbed a hold of Yoongi and glared at him

"Who gave you the permission to announce to everyone that i'm your girlfriend?" she asked. He shrugged and laughed, "I can't say that?"

"No you can't," she glared at him. Yoongi nodded, "I'm sorry Munyi-ah~"

She let go of his shirt and sighed. He then moved closer to her face and whispered, "But you have to admit, I know you liked it."

Munyi opened her eyes wider and pushed Yoongi back.

"Y-you-," she pointed at him but he turned around to enter the boy's bathroom to change. She waited outside, walking back and forth cursing to him until a team member showed up.

"The team leader is looking for Suga," he said towards her. Munyi smiled back at him, "Ah, he's taking quite some time to look good~ i'm sorry~"

"Oh no it's totally fine~" the guy laughed and nodded before running back. Munyi groaned and turned around only to see a finished dressed Yoongi before her.

"I'm done," he smiled. "How do I look?"

Munyi didn't reply but stared at him. He didn't look like the type that would match wearing jerseys, but Munyi was wrong. For some odd reasons, to her he looked hot. His laughter threw her back to her senses.

"You're too easy to read Munyi~" Yoongi whispered as he walked past her. She scoffed and followed after him. They made it to the courts and Munyi took her seat in the front row while Yoongi warmed up with his team members. Soon enough the second team showed up and the game started. Munyi didn't bother to cheer for Yoongi, but instead she cheered for his team members. He was getting a bit frustrated and couldn't seem to concentrate. Every shot he took it had missed so far. Once it was half time, the team got their drinks and rested. Munyi headed towards Yoongi and gave him a small towel and a bottle of water.

"I thought you said you were good?" she asked and smirked. Yoongi took the bottle and drank it all at once. Once he finished Yoongi pointed to his forehead indicating for Munyi to wipe his sweat for him. She did as told and continued to ask questions, "You could've made that last shot you know~"

"I could've if you cheered for me you know," he added with a small calm laugh. Once the half-time was over, Yoongi returned back to the courts while Munyi returned back to the bleachers. She sat down and smirked widely. The second half started and Munyi prepared herself. When Yoongi had the ball she stood up and screamed, "Shoot for it Suga jagiya!"

At the same time Suga shot the ball a bit too strong and it went over the hoop. Munyi laughed on the inside and when he turned around she smiled at him.

"It's okay Suga oppa!~" she cheered. Throughout the last game Munyi had been cheering on for Yoongi with sweet words that she would never use just to mess with him. Hearing those words each time his heart would beat faster and his strength would increase causing him to throw the ball too hard. The basketball game was finally over and Yoongi's team had lost meaning they didn't make it to the next round.

"You did perfect!" Munyi put two thumbs up. "It's okay if your team lost~ you did great today!~"

Yoongi smiled and suddenly kissed Munyi's cheek. Her whole body froze and she didn't move even when Yoongi had moved back.

"Thank you jagiya~" he emphasized the last word and then smirked. Munyi still hadn't move from her same spot. Yoongi stared at the frozen Munyi and grabbed her hands. She returned back and moved her hands away. Without a word, she ran away from him.

"M-munyi!" he called after her. Munyi had ran off towards any direction. Her heart was beating very fast and she didn't know what to do. She didn't even know where to run to. All she wanted was to be away from Yoongi. Her breathing was becoming uneven and so she slowed down and started walking. She didn't expect him to kiss her cheek. Her hand hover over the spot he kissed and her heart started racing again. Suddenly she was swung around and pulled into a warm embrace.

"Munyi..." his voice was also out of breath. "I-i didn't mean to do that. I'm sorry."

Munyi pushed him off and one of her hands ran across his cheek. As the pain flowed through the hit, Yoongi continued to keep a straight face.

"You're really annoying!" she glared at him. Yoongi's eyes reflected off of hers and looked coldly into her eyes. He took a step closer to her with each word that came out of his mouth.

"Don't you notice something?" his words came out cold. "Or are you too caught up on something else to even see?"

"I don't see anything," she clarified slowly stepping back each time he took a step. Yoongi stopped and then sighed, "You're always like this Munyi...stupid."

Her grip tightened around the strap of her bag as she continue to glare at him. He took each step closer and moved his face close to hers.

"Are you sure?" he asked. "Because I do."

His voice changed suddenly from cold to soft. Munyi could feel her heart beat faster and faster. He less than 1 feet away from her and she didn't move. Munyi's legs weren't functioning and cooperating with her well.

"Why are you so bothered by my annoying existence?" he asked in almost a whisper. Munyi was taken aback by his words. She tried to find a decent answer but nothing was popping up in her mind. Her face was beginning to heat up and she pushed him back. He let out a small irritated laugh and waited for her to answer his question. Munyi hung her head and stated, "I don't know why i'm so bothered by your stupid existence. I can't even ask myself the same question."

"Stop lying," he darted back. She looked up and into his eyes, "Stop enduring."

Yoongi scoffed, "Then you should too."

Her hands curled into fists with his words flying at her each time she spoke. Yoongi sighed and turned around ready to leave when she mumbled something he definitely heard well.

"I will..." her voice was not cold but warm and calm. He turned around and looked at her. Munyi walked up to him and hit his chest.

"Of all guys, how come it was you?" she stated and scowled at him. "I tried to get to a conclusion why but nothing! NOTHING! You're annoying! You're existence itself is annoying! You're perfect gummy smiles and everything is annoying! It's all your-."

Before Munyi could continue to rage on, Yoongi grabbed her hand and pulled her into his embrace. Her mind stopped working and she was frozen in his arms. He didn't speak a word and neither did Munyi. The two backed away and the atmosphere around them became awkward.

"We should go..." Munyi said and headed off first. Yoongi looked at her and followed after. The way back to the basketball court was silent.

"I can drop you off at home," he broke the silence. Munyi shook her head in return.

"I was the one to invite you to this," she said. "It would be a waste of time if we go home now."

He looked at her face as she put on a slight smile. He couldn't help but laugh and nodded. Yoongi grabbed his bag and changed into his clothes and the two walked side by side down the school campus looking at all the other sports going on and enjoying some small food. The two didn't talk much around each other. They would point things out that they saw and that would be it. The unpleasant atmosphere was starting to grow back between the two as the rest of the day went on. Yoongi had offered to buy drinks while Munyi waited. When he returned, he saw two other guys staring directly at her. He could feel his blood boil seeing how the two guy's face were covered in lust. Yoongi stomped his way towards Munyi and handed her the drink he bought.

"Next time wear pants," he stated before walking off. Munyi tilted her head in confusion and was lost. She looked around and spotted the two guys still looking at her. Munyi gave them disgusted looks and followed after Yoongi. After finishing their drinks, the two headed back to Yoongi's car. They entered and he drove her home. Once he arrived in front of her house, Munyi stepped out and thanked him before heading off. Yoongi rolled down his windows and yelled her name. She stopped and turned around.

"To answer your questions from earlier..." he laughed a little and smiled.

"What questions?" Munyi asked.

"You feel annoyed when i'm around right?" he questioned as she slowly nodded her head in return. "It's normal~ that is just some of the symptoms of the Suga Disorder~"

Munyi looked at him in disbelief because she was expecting a serious answer. She nodded her head sarcastically and rolled her eyes, "Whatever, drive home safely idiot."

 


iapple's noteu

this update is some-what long XD

omggggff anyways yasssss she kind of confess a little bit here ~ ~ lol

i hope you enjoyed this chapter a lot <3

i'll try to add a lot of fluffy cute scenes in the upcoming chapters ~ ~ ~

thank you and please patiently wait for updates :)