{ 3 1 }

The Suga Disorder

Chapter Thirty One

Chapter Thirty One

Munyi stretched and smiled. She had a great sleep for some odd reason. She slowly sat up and stretched.

“Good Morning Ms. Munyi,” maids greeted her. Munyi shot open her eyes and looked ahead of her. Those weren’t her maids. She then looked around the room and widened her eyes. This wasn’t her room. She quickly removed the blanket and got off the bed. She looked down and her red dress was gone and was replaced with a loose men’s pajama. This wasn’t her outfit. She screamed and headed for the door. Munyi opened it and ran out only to trip and fall into the arms of Yoongi.

“Woah, good morning!” he laughed and brightly smiled at her. Munyi widened her eyes and quickly moved herself away from him.

“Why am I at your house?!” she glared at him. “What did you do to me?!”

He raised his arm up in defense, “I didn’t do anything to you! Linah dropped you off here and left.”

Munyi tried to remember what happened yesterday. Although it was a blur the only thing she remembered was pulling Yoongi into a kiss and everything after that. She widened her eyes and covered .

“Are you okay?” he asked. She looked at him and took in a deep breath, “D-did I k-kiss you yesterday?”

Hearing this Yoongi tried not to smile or laugh. Munyi glared at him, “You’re obviously smiling! So I did kiss you!”

“I didn’t push you to though, you did it yourself,” Yoongi stated and held his chest, “I was quite shocked myself.”

Munyi sighed, “Where is my dress?”

“Ah, you don’t have to worry about that,” he smiled, “I prepared you some clothes. Just go and change.”

“…I-…no…,” she said slowly. crossing her arms not daring to take another step. Yoongi shook his head and turned to head back to where he came from.

"Then you can just stay in my pajamas the whole day," he said and she widened her eyes.

"F-fine," Munyi mumbled and was pulled back into his room by the maids. She was able changed into the outfit that he prepared. Munyi looked down at the white blouse and pastel blue skater skirt along with the matching blazer.

“You look beautiful Ms. Munyi,” one of the maids complimented. Munyi smiled at her and bowed, “Thank you.”

Once she was done, the maids escorted her out down the halls and towards the kitchen. Munyi spent the time looking around the decorated halls. Her eyes then stopped on a certain painting hung next to Yoongi’s family picture. She walked towards the painting and her eyes widened as she read who the painter was.

“It couldn’t be…” she whispered but the answer was obvious already. The painting on the wall was hers. It was the one that was ruined from the art show but yet received the highest auction price. She stared at it for quite too long that Yoongi was standing behind her and she didn’t even realize his presence.

“Breakfast is prepared or should I say lunch?” he said. Munyi turned around and looked at him, “Why?”

“Why what?” he asked. She turned around and looked at the painting again, “Why did you buy this?”

“Ah,” he walked beside her. “How can I say this…it’s like love?”

Munyi tilted her head in confusion as she tried to make a connection between that and her painting.

“Your picture before was amazing and very detailed like the way we standardize what love is to us. Kind of like finding the perfect meaning to fit that simple 4 letter word. When those girls threw all the different colors of paint onto it, it’s like when reality hits you in the face. You then either picture it to be beautiful or ugly. And to me, I think it’s more than beautiful.”

Munyi never looked at it that way. All she did was see how terrifying her masterpiece had turned out and refused to look at it in any other way possible. His words were making her heart beat faster.

“Well let’s go eat before the food becomes cold,” he smiled and put out his hand. She looked down and hesitated whether to take his hand or not. She awkwardly smiled and walked around him and towards the kitchen. He pulled his hand back and followed after her. They sat at the table alone together. The table was filled with various food and drinks that were her favorites.

“You didn’t have to prepare a whole buffet,” she said staring at the food on the table. He nodded, “I know but I heard you haven’t been eating well lately so I prepared your favorites.”

She was lost for words and stopped.

“And it could be our last meal together,” he added with a forced smile. “So eat up ok? It worries me when you don’t eat.”

“What do you mean by that?” she asked without even realizing. He just smiled and indicated for her to eat first. Munyi slowly nodded her head and started on the food. The two ate in silence and soon enough finished. She headed for the door and spotted a pair of white heels instead of her red ones.

“I’m guessing these are for me too,” she said looking at them. Yoongi nodded and put his shoes on. She slipped into the white heels and walked out first.

“So what’s with the ‘last meal together’ that you mentioned?” she turned and glanced at him. He laughed, “You really want to know huh? Don’t worry about it. I only mentioned that it could be not that it will.”

He patted her head and headed for his car. Munyi slightly pout not getting the answer she wanted.

“Did you want to go home or is there any place you would like me to drop you off at?” Yoongi asked as he opened the door to the passenger seat.

“If I go home Jihoon won’t shut his damn mouth about this so…how about it let’s go out,” she said with a small smile. “BUT! This doesn’t mean that I forgive you for what happened.”

“You’re always surprising me you know,” he smiled as she entered and took a seat. He went to the driver’s seat and the engine. "Where do you want to go?"

"You're the driver," Munyi replied and didn't dare to give him a glance. Yoongi nodded and reversed the car out of the parking, and then heading off. It was quiet throughout the ride. Yoongi would manage to slip in some questions but Munyi would reply with a nod or a one word reply. Without realizing the car came to stop, Munyi looked out and widened her eyes.

"Why are we at your company?" she glared at him as the passenger door was open by an assisstant. Yoongi smiled, "Don't worry, we'll go somewhere fun after we go to my meeting."

"I'm not needed in your stupid meeting," she said and turned so she can walk to a taxi but he grabbed her wrist and dragged her in.

"Good morning sir," many workers bowed towards him. They would then give a second look at Munyi who was obviously irritated to the max. The two entered the elevator and it went to the 29th floor where the meeting was being held at. While waiting for the elevator to reach the designated floor, Munyi realized he was still holding onto her wrist.

"You can let go of my hand," she said angrily and glared at him. He smiled brightly and moved his hand down and now his palm met hers. Munyi widened her eyes, "I said let go not-."

"But I don't want to," he cheekily smile at her. "I'm afraid I might lose you again~"

Munyi felt a hard thump in her chest. She stayed quiet then on and when the elevator doors open, Yoongi pulled her out. She somehow couldn't pull her hand back like she had managed so many times before. The warmth of his hand was traveling through into hers. The door to the meeting open as the two entered.

"C-can't I at least wait for you in your office?" she whispered as all the eyes of the older men stared at them. She was starting to feel intimidated. He pressed her hand and she looked at him.

"Don't worry, it'll be quick," he gave her his signature smile and his hand let hers go. The warmth that had wrapped around her left palm was now surround by the cold air. For a second, her heart yearn for his warm hand again. Munyi found a seat at the back of the meeting room and sat down. Many of the eyes were still on her. She tried to avoid their endless stares and glanced at Yoongi. He was at the front discussing information about an upcoming project on the board. Maybe it was just her, but he looked very very attractive. They way he was focused onto the board and the words that came out of his mouth. Munyi's heart was sent thumping again endlessly. She inverted her eyes somewhere else and spotted a familiar face.

"Jake?" she thought and her head flashed a scene from yesterday. "Oh wait it was Jackson."

The meeting was over and the men who came packed up and left one by one. Yoongi on the other hand walked towards Munyi and put out his hand, "Shall we get going?"

Her head slowly nodded as her hand grabbed his without her realizing. Yoongi couldn't help but smile brightly. They were about to leave the room when someone called for them.

"Oh you must be Mr. Wang from Hong Kong?" Yoongi questioned looking at the foreign young man in front of them. Jackson nodded and laughed, "I'd didn't expect to see you here Munyi."

She widened her eyes and cursed to herself in her head.

"You two know each other?" Yoongi asked looking at her and then back at Jackson. Before Munyi could reply, Jackson got ahead of her.

"I was one of her blind dates," he replied and smiled towards her. "She was very...how should I put it...straight forward?"

Jackson chuckled and held one of Munyi's shoulders, "I had fun yesterday night at the club though. You were amazing!"

Hearing this Yoongi's blood went boiling. Yoongi moved his hand to wrap around Munyi's waist and pulled her closer to him.

"We have to get going to our lunch reservation," he said towards Jackson who's boastful face turned shocked. Jackson burst out laughing and shook his head, "No, we had a good talk yesterday about you before the alcohol devour up Munyi's senses."

"About me?" Yoongi now turned to Munyi and eyed her. She smiled, "We had a reservation to go to didn't we? Let's go~"

Munyi bid goodbye to Jackson before dragging Yoongi away. His face was brighter than ever when she turned back to look at him.

"Just so you know, we weren't talking nice about you," Munyi added. Yoongi shrugged, "As long as my name comes out of your mouth I'm ok with whatever you say about me."

Munyi scoffed and let go of his hand and headed for the elevator. Yoongi quickly followed behind and linked their hands together. He then moved closer and whispered into her ear, "I'll make tonight the best night. Trust me on this one."

 


iapple's noteu

i apologize for not being able to put this update up sooner.

something unexpected happened to my cousin ; ^ ;

but she's fine now so weeew

i will try my best to update soon !

i'm happy that you all are enjoying TSD <3

//throws my hearteu//