{ 2 0 }

The Suga Disorder

Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

She backed away from him as he moved closer.

“Just admit it Munyi,” he spoke as his voice echoed through the empty halls.

“Admit w-what?” her voice stuttered. Her back hit against the cold walls as he gave her his signature smile.

“Say it,” he placed one arm up beside her head. “I like you Suga.”

His other arm went up on the other side. Munyi widened her eyes and shook her head.

“NO!”

She woke up from her sleep and looked around. Munyi was still on her bed in her room. She grabbed her phone and looked at the time. It was almost time for her alarm to go off. Munyi then remembered about her dream. Her heart instantly raced and she immediately hid under her covers. She screamed and kicked her legs, “FIRST IT WAS JUST MY SCHOOL DAYS NOW IT’S IN MY DREAMS?! UGHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

Jihoon peeked his head inside hearing all the commotion his older sister was making.

“Noona, are you okay?” he asked. Munyi stopped and lifted her head out of her covers, “YES!”

Jihoon tilted his head, “Is it that time of the month?”

Munyi groaned and grabbed a pillow throwing it at him. He closed the door and left her alone. Munyi got up and entered her bathroom to get ready for school. She fixed up her hair and made sure she had good looking clothes on before heading out. Munyi arrived at her university on time. She parked her car and headed out. Yoongi was waiting there and greeted her with a smile but his face looked off. She greeted him back and noticed his face was a bit pale, “Are you okay?”

He was taken aback by her question even Munyi herself was.

He laughed and nodded, “Why?”

Munyi shook her head, “Nevermind.”

She pulled out her art tools as Yoongi headed towards her and helped carried her easel along with her art tools bag.

“I can carry it,” she said. Yoongi shook his head, “I got it.”

His voice sounded a little dry and Munyi was starting to feel weird. Is something wrong with him that he’s not telling her? Maybe it was just her dream still having effect on her mind. He helped carried her stuff all the way to the art building and dropped it off for her.

“Uh, thanks,” she mumbled and took the tools from him. He patted her head, “We can go eat lunch later together~”

Munyi widened her eyes at his touch. He laughed and pulled his hand back then waved to her, “Goodbye~”

Before he could turn, she stopped him, “I-I have to finish this painting up.”

Yoongi turned and looked at her, “Then I’ll just bring you food to eat here~”

Munyi shook her head quickly, “I’m good! Don’t bring me food.”

Her classmates started to look at her and whispered around. Yoongi laughed and waved goodbye once more before leaving her class. Munyi sighed and tried to cover her red face.

“Don’t tell me again that you two haven’t date yet,” one of her classmates said.

“I don’t even like him,” Munyi stated and set up her easel as she prepared her canvas to paint. Her classmates imitated her and giggled. She rolled her eyes and tried to concentrate on her painting. She would paint and then stopped and then paint again. She groaned and threw her tools down. She wasn’t concentrating at all no matter how hard she tried. Something was bugging her and it would let her concentrate. It was odd because it wasn’t the dream she had about Suga. Munyi stopped painting again and sat up.

“I wonder if he’s alright…” she mumbled remembering how off Yoongi had looked that morning. She shook the thoughts away and grabbed her painting brush again hoping this time she could concentrate.

 



 

Yoongi finished one of his music classes and headed to the studio where Hoseok was. He took a seat and sighed. His headache was getting worst. This morning it was only hurting a little. He took some headache medicine before coming to school, but it didn’t do any effect. Hoseok was still recording with a music teacher while Yoongi waited. Hoseok walked out and looked at him.

“Oh, the teacher said it’s-,” Hoseok started talking but stopped noticing how Yoongi looked. “Hyung, are you alright?”

Yoongi lifted his head, “I think I’m going to have to miss today’s recording.”

“Are you sick?” Hoseok asked heading towards him. He could see the sweat on Yoongi’s face and knew immediately the answer to his question, “I’ll tell Mr. Jeong about that. Go home and get better.”

Yoongi nodded, but he wasn’t going to go home yet. He slowly headed out of the studio and towards the fast food restaurant in their university. Yoongi ordered a set of food and once his order was done, he headed towards the art building. Munyi’s art class was done an hour ago, but Yoongi knew she was still in there. He straightened his posture, wiped his sweat, and opened the door.

“I brought food~” he sang happily holding up the bag containing the hamburgers. The class was empty now and it was only Munyi there. Her teacher had left to go meet up with another art teacher.

“You can put it over there,” she pointed at an open table without taking her eyes off of her painting. Yoongi nodded and did as told. Munyi slowly glanced at him and noticed the small sweat on his sideburns. She quickly turned back to her painting once he turned around to look at her.

“You should eat,” he smiled. “I don’t want you to starve because of that painting.”

She nodded, “I’ll eat in a bit.”

“The hamburgers are fresh and more delicious when it’s still hot,” he added. Munyi looked at her painting and then up to Yoongi. She got a full view of his face and it didn’t please her. He looked really tired and his face was worse than this morning.

“Are you okay Suga?” the words slipped out of . “I-it’s not that I’m worried or anything-.”

He laughed and nodded, “Just tired from today’s recording in the music room.”

She nodded although deep inside she wasn’t convinced yet. Munyi headed towards him and grabbed the hamburger out.

“Thanks,” she said and opened it to take a bite. “You’re not eating?”

Yoongi shook his head, “I already ate.”

Munyi nodded and headed back to her painting. She looked at it to see if she should add anything else. Yoongi watched and leaned on the table for some support to help him stand a little longer. Munyi continued to paint some more and finished her hamburger quickly. She got really caught up into her painting since ideas started invading her head suddenly and didn’t realize Yoongi had grabbed a chair and sat behind her. She was still painting when something very wet and hot landed on her shoulder. She stopped painting and looked down to see Yoongi’s head leaning on her shoulder. Her eyes widened at the heat of his forehead and she immediately stood up.

“Suga!” she turned around to look at him. He only mumbled in response. She lifted his face up and noticed his tired eyes along with his very sweaty face. Without any second thoughts Munyi grabbed his arm and placed it around her, but he stopped her.

“I’m okay,” his voice was barely audible. As much as Munyi hated it, she shook her head, “You’re not okay Suga.”

She grabbed her bag on the way and helped brought out Yoongi. She was struggling to lock the door to the art class and after a few attempts she got it locked. Munyi held onto Yoongi tighter so he won’t slip from her grip. It was quite difficult to carry a half conscious Yoongi down the stairs and towards her car.

“This is more difficult than business class,” she mumbled almost reaching her car. She suddenly stopped, “I don’t know where he lives…I cannot bring him to my house that’s a huge no…the hospital?”

“Hyung!” a voice caught her attention. She lifted her head to see Taehyung and Hoseok.

“Aish, I already told you to go home!” Hoseok grabbed the other side of Yoongi. He heard their every word but didn’t have the energy to reply back.

“Thank you guys,” Munyi said and removed her arm. “Take him home and give him medicine!”

Munyi smiled and headed for her car but Taehyung pulled her back.

“Where do you think you’re going?” he asked. Munyi glared at him, “Home.”

Hoseok threw Yoongi back at Munyi, “You have to take him home.”

“W-what?! Why me? What about you guys?” she quickly grabbed Yoongi before he could hit the concrete parking. Hoseok and Taehyung shook their heads, “We have a meeting to attend.”

“Again with that,” she groaned. “I don’t even know where he lives?!”

“Ah, here!” Hoseok reached into his bag and pulled out a pen. He wrote Yoongi’s address on Yoongi’s arm and smiled, “Bye!”

He dragged Taehyung away before Munyi could stop them. She glared at them and continued to complain. Munyi threw Yoongi into her back seat and copied down the address into her phone before heading to the driver’s seat. She put on her seatbelt and headed towards his house. It was longer than she expected, because his house was quite far. Munyi finally spotted the same house number on the gates of a huge house much bigger than hers. She parked outside and struggled a bit to pull Yoongi out. She carried him to the gates and pressed the doorbell.

“Who is this?” a voice spoke through the machine.

“Ah, I’m one of Suga’s friends,” she replied. “He’s awfully sick.”

“Hold up, we’ll come open the gates,” the voice replied back and soon enough a maid had opened the gates. Munyi handed Yoongi to her and bid goodbye but a warm hand had grabbed her wrist.

“D-don’t go,” he mumbled. Munyi looked at his grip and her heart went racing again.

“It would be best if you stayed,” the maid stated. Munyi shook her head but the maid grabbed her and dragged her inside. Once she entered the house, her eyes were wide open. He was certainly a rich kid almost like her, just richer. The maid set Yoongi down on the sofa and left to grab a bowl of water and small towels. The maid came back and handed the bowl to Munyi. She widened her eyes, “I-I-.”

“I need to make soup,” the maid stated and left back to the kitchen. Munyi sighed and headed towards where Yoongi was resting. She placed the bowl on the nearby table and dipped the towels into the cold water. She twisted the water out and placed the towel on his forehead. She repeated it for a couple more minutes before a hand stopped her.

“M-munyi,” his voice had a little more energy now. She pulled her hand back and stood up.

“Eat the soup the maid is cooking and get well,” Munyi quickly stated. “I have to go home.”

And with that she headed towards the door. Munyi told the maid and then left. Her heart was still racing as she ran to her car. Once she sat down in the driver’s seat, Munyi took a deep breath.

“Suga…” she mumbled and took one last glance at his house. “Get well soon.”

With that, she drove off towards her house.

 


iapple's noteu

ok double updates today ~

hehehehe i hope you enjoy the two updates ~ ~ :D

lots of loveeee <3