{ 3 0 }

The Suga Disorder

Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty

Their summer vacation was coming to an end soon as the days passed by. Yoongi had managed to go to work at the company while on the other hand, Munyi had locked herself in. She laid on her bed and stared blankly at the ceiling above her. It was already past noon and she had skipped breakfast and lunch. Jihoon tried his best to get her to eat but she refused and he gave up. Munyi’s blank mind was interrupted when Linah knocked on the door.

"Munyi get dress right," she said once and in a furious tone. She looked at the door with an annoyed yet confused look. Munyi slowly got off her bed and headed for the door. She opened it to reveal her best friend who was dressed in a short yellow designer dress.

"Why are you here?" Munyi asked. Linah crossed her arms, "What? I can't visit when I want to? Oh come on Munyi you look like a hurricane hit you!"

Linah walked into Munyi's room and headed for her closet. She searched through all Munyi's dresses and pulled out a bright red party dress. Her face lit up and nodded, "This one's perfect."

"I'm not go-," Munyi spoke up but Linah cut her off.

"Don't even try," she smiled brightly at Munyi while linking their arms and heading towards the bathroom. Linah helped put the dress on Munyi and fixed her hair so it looked for appealing. After finishing that, she put makeup on Munyi and as well as jewelries.

"Where are we going?" Munyi asked but got no reply in return. Linah grabbed Munyi's phone and bag and dragged her out of her room.

"Fun," Linah said and handed Munyi's pair of red heels to her. "We're going to have fun tonight."

Linah bid goodbye to the maids and Jihoon before dragging Munyi out by the arm. She pushed Munyi into the passenger seat of her car and entered the driver's seat.

"Ok, put on your shoes and prepare yourself for a heck of a night!" Linah squealed excitedly while looking at Munyi. Her face showed no emotion but annoyed.

"You can't always stay lock in that stupid room of yours Rapunzel," she said and the engine to her car. "And stop being such an idiot thinking that staying in that room of yours will solve anything."

Munyi looked at Linah as the words hit her. Maybe it was time she head out and stop being so gloomy about what had happened. Although it still pains her heart very much, it won't go away if she just stayed locked away.

"Fine, let's go clubbing," Munyi said and slightly smiled. Linah scoffed, "You stole my lines Munyi."

Linah headed off into the busy city and towards the famous night club of all. She found a nearby parking and parked her car. Linah stepped out and helped Munyi out. There were so many people there. The line was still long but lucky for them, Linah is a VIP member. She greeted the big guys by the door and dragged Munyi in. The building was dark and the lights flashed around moving with the fast beat of the song being played. The two headed for the bar and Linah ordered drinks for them. Munyi looked around at all the people there. They were smiling and having the time of their life. She turned back as their drinks arrived.

"Drink up," Linah said and held her cup. Munyi grabbed hers and knocked it against Linah's before drinking it. After a couple more shots, Linah excused herself to go to the restroom. Munyi was still enjoying a drink when the bartender placed a drink on her table. She looked at him confused.

"Mr. Wang ordered this for you," he said before leaving. Munyi look across to the other side of the bar and spotted a familiar face.

"Wang? Where have I heard that before..." she was thinking back and suddenly widened her eyes. She turned around and spotted Linah who was giving her a suggestive look.

"Who's that hottie buying you a drink?" she asked her voice wavering. She was obviously drunk.

"He's that one weird guy my father set me on a blind date with," Munyi cringed. "Jackson is his name I think? Or was it Jake? I don't know but he talks about the weirdest things."

"Oh come on he can't be that bad?" Linah said and waved to him. Munyi pulled Linah's arm down and glared at her.

"What the hell are you doing?" she said in an angry whisper. Linah slowly walked away, "He's coming towards you now. Have fun!"

"What the fuc-," Munyi was about to throw the glass cup at her friend when a voice greeted her.

"It's been awhile huh Munyi?" he asked in English. She put the cup down and awkwardly smiled, "Uh, yeah."

"It's quite rare to see you at a night club," he added and took the empty seat next to her. "I'm pretty sure that the last time we talked you wanted to rip any guy's head off."

"I was dragged here," she replied and turned back to face the counter, "Uh thanks for the drink Ja..."

"Jackson," he laughed and turned as well.

"Don't you work in Beijing or something?" Munyi asked drinking the cups of wine.

"Hong Kong actually," he corrected her, "And I'm meeting up with some dude tomorrow from the Min Financial Group."

Hearing that Munyi froze for a bit. Jackson noticed and tilted his head, "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah," she quickly drank all of the wine in one gulp. She continued to drink more and more.

"Are you okay with all this wine consumption?" he asked a bit worried she might faint any second from too much. She swatted his hand away and nodded, "My alcohol tolerance is pretty great!"

"Yeah, I can totally see that," he said sarcastically. She moved towards him and laughed, "If you go see Yoongi tomorrow tell him I hate him ok?"

"Yoongi?" Jackson questioned. "Who the hell is that?"

"The that broke my heart!" she shouted and leaned on the table. "I want more drinks!"

The bartender headed for them but Jackson refused and paid for the drinks from before. She was about to curse him off but knocked out before even opened. Munyi fell into his arms and he didn't know what to do. Linah came rushing back to them, "Ah this girl!"

"Let's take her outside," Linah said and took one side of Munyi while Jackson took the other. They carried the unconscious Munyi outside and towards Linah's car. They placed her at the back seats and closed the door.

"Thank you," Linah smiled towards Jackson. He shook his head, "It's no problem at all."

"Well I have to send this drunk head home now," she headed for the driver's side. "Um I guess I'll see you around?"

"Yeah, have a safe ride," he smiled as Linah entered her car. She the engine and headed off. Linah thought about taking Munyi home when an evil smile curved on her lips. She reached into her bag and called someone. After getting what she needed, Linah drove off and headed towards a different house. She parked outside and carried Munyi out. After a long 20 minutes of getting Munyi to the gate, Linah stood up and called the person.

“Come open the gate,” she said. After getting a confirmation that he was coming, Linah ran to her car and drove off. The gate to the house opened and stepped out.

“M-munyi?” he stopped. He stepped out and looked to see that Linah was gone already. He turned back to look at Munyi who was soundly asleep by the gate. He walked towards her and bent down.

“Hey,” he said and tapped her shoulder. “Wake up.”

From his distance he could smell the strong alcohol scent coming from her. He shook his head and grabbed her arm putting it around his neck and lifting her up. With all the moving, Munyi slowly opened her eyes.

“Why are you moving so much Linah?” she groaned and stopped walking and bent down. She wasn’t feeling good at all.

“Are you okay?” he asked worried. Munyi was about to reply when she realized the voice. She got up and stumbled to balance herself.

“You!” she pointed at him. “Why are you at my house?!”

“This is my house Munyi,” he replied and reached for her but she moved back. She looked around but everything was becoming a blur and her head was spinning. Munyi held her head and stopped moving.

“Let’s go inside,” he said. She scoffed and turned around, “I’m going home.”

Munyi headed for the gates but he grabbed her arm, “It’s late already. Just stay the night.”

She pulled her arm back and stumbled on her feet, “Don’t touch me!”

“Munyi, it’s not safe out there,” he said calmly. “Especially when you’re drunk.”

“I don’t care, staying out there feels better than staying with you,” she glared at him and headed for the gate again. He was irritated now and grabbed her shoulders harshly.

“Munyi,” he looked at her face. She tried to push him away but he wouldn’t budge. He realized what he just did and let her go.

“I’m sorry,” he backed away a little bit. “I’ll call Chihoon to come get you.”

He reached into his pocket got his phone. He was about to dial Chihoon’s number when her sobbing stopped him.

“I hate you…,” she mumbled her head hung low. She wiped away her tears and looked up at him. “But I still love you Suga.”

He widened his eyes and looked at her. She punched his chest and almost stumbled on her feet again.

“Why did you have to ruin me?” she asked and sent another punch to his chest. He then held her hand at his chest and smiled, “Because I too was ruined…by you.”

She looked at him as her tears slowly fell down her cheeks. He put his phone away and used his empty hand to wipe her tears, “You can hate me all you want but my love for you won’t ever change Munyi. I’m still going to be here waiting for you.”

She removed her hands from his and moved them up to cup his face. In a blink second their lips touched and quickly parted. Munyi looked at him and slowly smiled, “I love you Su-.”

Before she could finish her sentence, all the wine that she drank backfired on her and came out of onto Yoongi. When she finished vomiting, Munyi wiped and fell unconscious again. Yoongi caught her before she could hit the ground. He shook his head and lifted her up and towards the inside of his house. Yoongi carried her up to his bed and placed her softly down. He ordered his maids to change her outfit and one they were done he came back to check on her. She was soundly asleep in a pair of his pajamas on his bed. He softly chuckled to himself before turning off the light.

“Goodnight,” he softly said and closed the door. He called Chihoon to assure him that she was alright before heading to sleep.

 


iapple's noteu

wahhh so i updated ; ^ ;

sorry it took awhile ! but don't worry!

there will be another update soon!

tonight or tomorrow for sure!

i can't believe this fic is going to end soon //uglay crais//

thank you for reading and please anticipate for the last couple of chapters!

i lubbeu you guys so much //endless hugs//